How to get a text from a control

Control TFlatCheckListBox is not accessible for Autoit. Actually this is a group of check boxes combined into one control in Delphi. There is no function in Autoit which can get any information from the control (count check boxes, get there captions, check or uncheck checkboxes). Is there any way to manage TFlatCheckListBox from Autoit script?

Did you try to run the Au3Info tool on it?

Sure. And also I had tried all Autoit functions working with controls (common and specific for the check boxes and list boxes). As for the thread there is a lot information there. Could you advice specific for the mentioned control? Thank you.

If it's a listbox then it might be technically able to be used with the listbox functions. What Class does that control have?

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

If it's a listbox then it might be technically able to be used with the listbox functions. What Class does that control have?

It is not a listbox. The class in accordance with Autoit Window Info is TFlatCheckListBox. And it is a set of Check boxes combined into one unit. So, based on the class name I had tried List box and Check box functions available in Autoit. But nor of them was useful for counting, checking, unchecking or getting check boxes' captions.

Does this TFlatCheckListBox have instances on each checkbox?

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

I meant in the class definition, does it have like Class: TFlatCheckListBox; Instance: 1

Snips & Scripts