Unable to Click on Handler

Hi All,

I had really read through a lot of samples and still cant get it to work on my handle .

1) I'm able to detect the colour using some sample code but even Send Space wont execute the space command inside the handler

2) May I know if I can mainly get coordinate inside the Handle or I just have to always use my screen resolution coordinate

3) How do I do a proper CLICK, It just wont click no matter what I do. It wont click the handler, it can detect the pixel but the click and space wont execute.

Apologies but I did do search around but just cant get any of those sample code to work.

WinActivate("Player")
Local $hWnd = WinGetHandle ("Player")
Send("{SPACE}")
Send("{SPACE}")
Send("{SPACE}")

$coord = PixelSearch(866, 0, 1280, 720, 0x427FED)
If Not @error Then
    MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 0)
EndIf

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; Default, screen relative
Opt("PixelCoordMode", 1) ; Default, screen relative

Edited by Rainbowhat

Cant simply just categories everything as game. Seriously? I'm not even interested in games please. I have better use for autoit other than some damn games. Have a living to make here bro, just trying out different type of technology to increase productivity

Edited by Rainbowhat

Try Andy emulator

That's something new ! Thanks for the share but what's the different would my code do. Actually I lost of old code which is why i'm trying to reproduce but just cant get it as good as I did previously. I remember having this issue of not being able to click back then too.