Looking for help from an experienced AutoIt coder

BotTr

I recently ran a script which i had the source to for laughs figuring it was probably going to do something stupid (which it did) it stole the cdkey to the game instead of working for the game (macros, reveal map etc) now i was wondering if someone who is pretty experience in AutoIt can check out this code and make sure it did not actually install anything to PC or keylog me in anyway. I haven't worked with AutoIt for years so for me to look at it i wouldn't trust exactly what i am looking at. i will attach the file here. If thats not allowed i will remove it and PM it to anyone who is willing to peek at it. Thanks guys and i hope to be back and have time to pick up on autoit again.

Edited by SmOke_N
Removed attached script

Several things

1. Remove that code! I understand why you are asking what you are asking but the code itself in my opinion is against forum rules.

2. I read the script and I'm not seeing anything that would cause your rig any harm. I'm not the best here at this but from what I read it looks like a game hack script that uses memory reading to do what it needs to do. I do recommend a second opinion to confirm my findings.

3. You may want to ask a moderator for assistance on this. This way you do not cause harm to others by posting that code while at the same time you get the help you need.

• Moderators

While I can see where someone might consider this legit.  I don't.

You knew it had to do with a game.

You knew it had source code.

You ran it anyway.

Then you post it (the source about a game hack) on this forum.

Then you want assistance because you weren't smart enough to either just not run the code, or ask first?

This topic is closed.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.