JAVA object automation and simple spy

junkew

• 4 months later...

Thank you for putting this together! I am having trouble getting it to work. Your other simplespy GUI worked without any issues!

I have updated the JRE to point to "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_45\bin\javacpl.exe" instead of 25. I have also enabled the JAB switch, however I did this with instruction through the Ease of Access menu.

Is there something I am missing? The GUI launches without any error, but CTRL+W doesn't do anything when trying to select an object.

I realize this is an older post, but there doesn't seem to be any other semi-current information on running AutoIT with a java application.

Thanks in advance!

I will validate if it still is working (no reason to be broken)

try if you get it working with NVDA or JavaMonkey

you could add this to see if you get a window

consolewrite("The window number is " & $hWND)
$tGetMousePos = _WinAPI_GetMousePos()
    $hWnd = _WinAPI_WindowFromPoint($tGetMousePos)

consolewrite("The window number is " & $hWND)

$result =dllcall($accessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "isJavaWindow", "hwnd", $hWnd)
    if @error=0 Then

Thanks for the update. I actually tried it with another application and it is working. At the time of posting, I was under the impression that this application was running in Java, but it wasn't.

Thanks again for all the work you've done on this forum!

• 7 months later...

revalidated and still works with 1.8.0.66 and autoit 3.3.15.0

Mouse position is retrieved 1519-331
  JAVA window found <> Java Window Title= Handle=0x0000000000040A88  res: 1
Result getAccessibleContextFromHWND is <> ubound: 4
  We have a VMid 133784 ac 469679048
Call version info: PASSED VMID found : 133784
  VMVersion: <1.8.0_66>
  bridgeJavaClassVersion: <1.8.0_66>
  bridgeJavaDLLVersion: <1.8.0_66>
  bridgeWinDLLVersion: <1.8.0_66>
 *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <469679016> 
 *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <469679016> 
About...
<html>View information about this version of the JRE</html>
push button
push button
enabled,focusable,visible,showing,opaque
End of getAcceccibleContextAt info

This is a great script an is ecactly what i am looking for.

I am getting  an Error at the dll Call

$result =dllcall($accessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getVersionInfo", "long", $vmId, "struct*", DllStructGetPtr($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo))

Mouse position is retrieved 1072-415
  JAVA window found <> Java Window Title= Handle=0x00151304  res: 1
  We have a VMid 397076 ac 29949844
getVersionInfo error:1
 *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <29949764>

Error 1 means "unable to use the DLL file"

My Environment Settings:
I have to Use Java Version 1.7.0_76-b13
jabswitch is enabled
javaferret.exe and JavaMonkey-32.exe are working properly with the same Java Window

For testing I modified $accessBridgeDLL to the path of WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll matching Java Version 1.7.0_76 . I got the same Error.

Why do I get an "unable to use DLL file" error when calling "getVersionInfo" and some code lines up the call "getAccessibleContextFromHWND" is working correct?

Thanks for any ideas?

When I trying to is it I mean CTRL+W then i get:

--> Press Ctrl+F11 to Restart or Ctrl+Break -or- F11 to Stop
We are using X64 at cpu X64 Autoit 64 bit version 0
  Windows accessbridge 32 opened 1
 0 initializeAccessBridge is finishedWindows_run passed :
0hello!>11:17:08 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:-1073741819
+>11:17:08 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 3221225477    Time: 27.99

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

In case of @AutoItX64=0

how about this:

Const $c_JOBJECT64 = "UINT64" ;~ JOBJECT64
Const $cP_JOBJECT64 = "UINT64*" ;~ POINTER(JOBJECT64)

??

EDIT: like this:

Const $c_JOBJECT64 = (@AutoItX64) ? ("UINT64") : ("UINT") ;~ JOBJECT64
Const $cP_JOBJECT64 = (@AutoItX64) ? ("UINT64*") : ("UINT*") ;~ POINTER(JOBJECT64)

??

EDIT2: other proposal:

Global $sWow64 = (@AutoItX64) ? ("\Wow6432Node") : ("")
Global $sJavaVersion = RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE" & $sWow64 & "\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment", "CurrentVersion")
Global $sJavaHome = RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE" & $sWow64 & "\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\" & $sJavaVersion, "JavaHome")

EDIT2: some further changes:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <constants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <WinAPIEx.au3>
#include <debug.au3>
#include <memory.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Close") ; Set ESC as a hotkey to exit the script.
HotKeySet("^w", "GetElementInfo") ; Set Hotkey Ctrl+W to get some basic information in the GUI

Global $hAccessBridgeDll ;~ reference to the accessbridge dll

Const $tagAccessBridgeVersionInfo = "WCHAR VMversion[256];WCHAR bridgeJavaClassVersion[256];WCHAR bridgeJavaDLLVersion[256];WCHAR bridgeWinDLLVersion[256]"

Const $c_JOBJECT64 = (@AutoItX64) ? ("UINT64") : ("UINT") ;~ JOBJECT64
Const $cP_JOBJECT64 = (@AutoItX64) ? ("UINT64*") : ("UINT*") ;~ POINTER(JOBJECT64)

Local $tAccessBridgeVersionInfo = DllStructCreate($tagAccessBridgeVersionInfo)

Const $tagAccessibleContextInfo = "WCHAR name[1024];WCHAR description[1024];WCHAR role[256];WCHAR role_en_US[256];WCHAR states[256];WCHAR states_en_US[256];INT indexInParent;INT childrenCount;INT x;INT y;INT width;INT height;BOOL accessibleComponent;BOOL accessibleAction;BOOL accessibleSelection;BOOL accessibleText;BOOL accessibleInterfaces"
Local $tAccessibleContextInfo = DllStructCreate($tagAccessibleContextInfo)
;~ struct AccessibleTextInfo {
;~  jint charCount;       // # of characters in this text object
;~  jint caretIndex;      // index of caret
;~  jint indexAtPoint;    // index at the passsed in point
;~ };
Const $tagAccessibleTextInfo = "INT charCount;INT caretIndex;INT indexAtPoint"

Const $AutoSpy = 0 ;2000 ; SPY about every 2000 milliseconds automatically, 0 is turn of use only ctrl+w

;~ global $oldUIElement ; To keep track of latest referenced element
Global $frmSimpleSpy, $edtCtrlInfo, $lblCapture, $lblEscape, $lblRecord, $edtCtrlRecord, $msg
Global $i ; Just a simple counter to measure time expired in main loop

;~ Determine java location

Global $sWow64 = (@AutoItX64) ? ("\Wow6432Node") : ("")
Global $sJavaVersion = RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE" & $sWow64 & "\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment", "CurrentVersion")
Global $sJavaHome = RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE" & $sWow64 & "\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\" & $sJavaVersion, "JavaHome")
ConsoleWrite($sJavaHome & @CRLF)

ShellExecute($sJavaHome & "\bin\javacpl.exe")
Sleep(3000)

_JABInit()
;~ _Example1_IterateJavaWindows()

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$frmSimpleSpy = GUICreate("Simple UIA Spy", 801, 601, 181, 4)
$edtCtrlInfo = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 18, 18, 512, 580)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "")
$lblCapture = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ctrl+W to capture information", 544, 10, 528, 17)
$lblEscape = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Escape to exit", 544, 53, 528, 17)
$edtCtrlRecord = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 544, 72, 233, 520)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "//TO DO edtCtrlRecord")
;~ $lblRecord = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ctrl + R to record code", 544, 32, 527, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

;~ _UIA_Init()

;~ loadCodeTemplates() ; //TODO: To use templates per class/controltype

; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed
While True
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Sleep(100)
;~ if _ispressed(01) Then
;~ getelementinfo()
;~ endif

;Just to show anyway the information about every n ms so ctrl+w is not interfering / removing window as unwanted side effects
    $i = $i + 100
    If ($AutoSpy <> 0) And ($i >= $AutoSpy) Then
        $i = 0
        GetElementInfo()
    EndIf

If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
WEnd
_JABShutDown()

Func GetElementInfo()
    Local $acParent = 0
    Local $vmID = 0
    Local $tStruct = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT)
    Local $description

$description = ""

$xMouse = MouseGetPos(0)
    $yMouse = MouseGetPos(1)
    DllStructSetData($tStruct, "x", $xMouse)
    DllStructSetData($tStruct, "y", $yMouse)

$hwnd = _WinAPI_WindowFromPoint($tGetMousePos)

$result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "isJavaWindow", "hwnd", $hwnd)
    If @error = 0 Then
        If $result[0] = 1 Then
            $description = "Mouse position is retrieved " & $xMouse & "-" & $yMouse & @CRLF
;~          GUICtrlSetData($edtCtrlInfo, "Mouse position is retrieved " & $xMouse & "-" & $yMouse & @CRLF)

$description = $description & ("  JAVA window found <" & "> Java Window Title=" & " Handle=" & $hwnd & @TAB & " res: " & $result[0] & @CRLF)

$result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextFromHWND", "hwnd", $hwnd, "long*", $vmID, $cP_JOBJECT64, $acParent)
            If @error = 0 Then
                $description = $description & ("Result getAccessibleContextFromHWND is <" & $result & "> ubound: " & UBound($result) & @CRLF)
                $vmID = $result[2]
                $acParent = $result[3]
                $description = $description & ("  We have a VMid " & $vmID & " ac " & $acParent & @CRLF)

$result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getVersionInfo", "long", $vmID, "struct*", DllStructGetPtr($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo))

If @error = 0 Then
                    $s1 = DllStructGetData($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "VMVersion")
                    $s2 = DllStructGetData($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeJavaClassVersion")
                    $s3 = DllStructGetData($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeJavaDLLVersion")
                    $s4 = DllStructGetData($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeWinDLLVersion")

$description = $description & ("Call version info: PASSED VMID found : " & $vmID & @CRLF)
                    $description = $description & ("  VMVersion: <" & $s1 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    $description = $description & ("  bridgeJavaClassVersion: <" & $s2 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    $description = $description & ("  bridgeJavaDLLVersion: <" & $s3 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    $description = $description & ("  bridgeWinDLLVersion: <" & $s4 & ">" & @CRLF)
                Else
                    $description = $description & ("getVersionInfo error:" & @error & @CRLF)
                EndIf

Local $childAT_AC
                __getAccessibleContextAt($vmID, $acParent, $xmouse, $yMouse, $childAT_AC)
                $description = $description & (" *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <" & $childAT_AC & "> " & @CRLF)

If @error = 0 Then
                    $description = $description & (" *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <" & $childAT_AC & "> " & @CRLF)
                    $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo", "long", $vmID, "long", $childAT_AC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)
                    $AccessibleContextInfo = $result[3]

$description = $description & (getDescription($AccessibleContextInfo))

$description = $description & ("End of getAcceccibleContextAt info" & @CRLF)

EndIf
            EndIf
        EndIf

EndIf
    GUICtrlSetData($edtCtrlInfo, $description & @CRLF)

EndFunc   ;==>GetElementInfo

Func Close()
    _JABShutDown()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>Close

Func _JABInit()
;~ Make sure Java Access Bridge is turned on
    RunWait($sJavaHome & "\bin\jabswitch /enable", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

;~ TODO: Check if it works with both dll's
    ConsoleWrite("We are using " & @OSArch & " at cpu " & @CPUArch & " Autoit 64 bit version " & @AutoItX64 & @CRLF)

If @AutoItX64 = 1 Then
        $sAccessBridgeDLL = "WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll"
    Else
        $sAccessBridgeDLL = "WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll"
    EndIf

;~ Open the Dll for accessibility
    $hAccessBridgeDll = DllOpen($sJavaHome & "\bin\" & $sAccessBridgeDLL)
    If $hAccessBridgeDll = True Then
        ConsoleWrite("  Windows accessbridge 32 opened " & $hAccessBridgeDll & @CRLF)
    Else
        ConsoleWrite("  DLL not found try to change to WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll if you use 64 bits autoit and windows")
    EndIf

;~ TODO: Handle messages received from initialize
    $result = __Windows_run()
    ConsoleWrite($result & " " & @error & " initializeAccessBridge is finished")

Sleep(250)

ConsoleWrite("Windows_run passed :" & $result & @CRLF)
EndFunc   ;==>_JABInit

;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'Windows_run')
Func __Windows_run()
    $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "NONE", "Windows_run")
    If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc   ;==>__Windows_run

;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setFocusGainedFP',c_void_p)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyStateChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyCaretChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyActiveDescendentChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'releaseJavaObject',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getVersionInfo',POINTER(AccessBridgeVersionInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'isJavaWindow',HWND)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'isSameObject',c_long,JOBJECT64,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextFromHWND',HWND,POINTER(c_long),POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(HWND,'getHWNDFromAccessibleContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextAt',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,jint,POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextWithFocus',HWND,POINTER(c_long),POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleContextInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getAccessibleChildFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getAccessibleParentFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleRelationSet',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleRelationSetInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextInfo),jint,jint,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextItems',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextItemsInfo),jint,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextSelectionInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextSelectionInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextAttributes',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,POINTER(AccessibleTextAttributesInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextLineBounds',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,POINTER(jint),POINTER(jint),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,jint,POINTER(c_wchar),c_short,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getCurrentAccessibleValueFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(c_wchar),c_short,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'selectTextRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,c_int,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getTextAttributesInRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,c_int,POINTER(AccessibleTextAttributesInfo),POINTER(c_short),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getTopLevelObject',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(c_int,'getObjectDepth',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getActiveDescendent',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'requestFocus',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'setCaretPosition',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getCaretLocation',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextRectInfo),jint,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleActions',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleActions),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'doAccessibleActions',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleActionsToDo),POINTER(jint),errcheck=True)

;~ By inspecting the WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll it reveals some information about the hidden dialogs
;~   So it seems the hidden dialog is shown after you call windows_run() no clue if interaction is needed
;~
;~ Somehow it sends a message unclear if this is to the JVM to respond to
;~   push   SSZ6E73E320_AccessBridge_FromJava_Hello
;~   push   SSZ6E73E300_AccessBridge_FromWindows_Hello
;~   db 'AccessBridge-FromWindows-Hello',0
;~   db 'AccessBridge-FromJava-Hello',0

;~ JABHANDLER.PY is a usefull source to study on internet

;~ *******
;~ Every AccessibleContext IntPtr must be replaced by long, including but not limited to getAccessibleContextFromHWND, getAccessibleParentFromContext, getAccessibleChildFromContext, getAccessibleTextInf
;~ JOBJECT64 is defined as jlong on 64-bit systems and jobject on legacy versions of Java Access Bridge. For definitions, see the section ACCESSBRIDGE_ARCH_LEGACY in the AccessBridgePackages.h header file.
;~ #ifdef ACCESSBRIDGE_ARCH_LEGACY
;~      typedef jobject JOBJECT64;
;~      typedef HWND ABHWND64;
;~      #define ABHandleToLong
;~      #define ABLongToHandle
;~ #else
;~      typedef jlong JOBJECT64;
;~      typedef long ABHWND64;
;~      #define ABHandleToLong HandleToLong
;~      #define ABLongToHandle LongToHandle
;~ #endif
;~ a jobject is a 32 bit pointer for 32 bit builds
;~ 'bool' is a built-in C++ type while 'BOOL' is a Microsoft specific type that is defined as an 'int'. You can find it in 'windef.h'
;~
;~ ** jni_md.h **
;~ typedef long jint;
;~ typedef __int64 jlong;
;~ typedef signed char jbyte;
;~ *******
;~ accessbridgecalls.h
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleContext;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleText;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleValue;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleSelection;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 Java_Object;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 PropertyChangeEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 FocusEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 CaretEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 MouseEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 MenuEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleTable;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleHyperlink;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleHypertext;

;~ #Appropriately set the return and argument types of all the access bridge dll functions
;~ if bridgeDll:
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'Windows_run')
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setFocusGainedFP',c_void_p)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyStateChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyCaretChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyActiveDescendentChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(None,'releaseJavaObject',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getVersionInfo',POINTER(AccessBridgeVersionInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'isJavaWindow',HWND)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'isSameObject',c_long,JOBJECT64,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextFromHWND',HWND,POINTER(c_long),POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(HWND,'getHWNDFromAccessibleContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextAt',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,jint,POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextWithFocus',HWND,POINTER(c_long),POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleContextInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getAccessibleChildFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getAccessibleParentFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleRelationSet',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleRelationSetInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextInfo),jint,jint,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextItems',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextItemsInfo),jint,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextSelectionInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextSelectionInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextAttributes',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,POINTER(AccessibleTextAttributesInfo),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextLineBounds',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,POINTER(jint),POINTER(jint),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,jint,POINTER(c_wchar),c_short,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getCurrentAccessibleValueFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(c_wchar),c_short,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'selectTextRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,c_int,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getTextAttributesInRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,c_int,POINTER(AccessibleTextAttributesInfo),POINTER(c_short),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getTopLevelObject',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(c_int,'getObjectDepth',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getActiveDescendent',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'requestFocus',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'setCaretPosition',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getCaretLocation',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextRectInfo),jint,errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleActions',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleActions),errcheck=True)
;~  _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'doAccessibleActions',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleActionsToDo),POINTER(jint),errcheck=True)

;~ Primitive Types and Native Equivalents
;~ Java Type    Native Type Description
;~ boolean      jboolean    unsigned 8 bits
;~ byte         jbyte       signed 8 bits
;~ char         jchar       unsigned 16 bits
;~ short        jshort      signed 16 bits
;~ int          jint        signed 32 bits
;~ long         jlong       signed 64 bits
;~ float        jfloat      32 bits
;~ double       jdouble     64 bits
;~ void         void        not applicable

;~ Copied from this NVDA reference and translated to AutoIT
;~ http://www.webbie.org.uk/nvda/api/JABHandler-pysrc.html
;~
;~ def initialize():
;~         global isRunning
;~         if not bridgeDll:
;~                 raise NotImplementedError("dll not available")
;~         bridgeDll.Windows_run()
;~         #Accept wm_copydata and any wm_user messages from other processes even if running with higher privilages
;~***         ChangeWindowMessageFilter=getattr(windll.user32,'ChangeWindowMessageFilter',None)
;~***         if ChangeWindowMessageFilter:
;~***                 if not ChangeWindowMessageFilter(winUser.WM_COPYDATA,1):
;~***                         raise WinError()
;~***                 for msg in xrange(winUser.WM_USER+1,65535):
;~***                         if not ChangeWindowMessageFilter(msg,1):
;~***                                 raise WinError()
;~         #Register java events
;~         bridgeDll.setFocusGainedFP(internal_event_focusGained)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyActiveDescendentChangeFP(internal_event_activeDescendantChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyNameChangeFP(event_nameChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyDescriptionChangeFP(event_descriptionChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyValueChangeFP(event_valueChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyStateChangeFP(internal_event_stateChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyCaretChangeFP(internal_event_caretChange)
;~         isRunning=True

;create the structs
;~
;~  http://docs.oracle.com/javase/accessbridge/2.0.2/api.htm
;~
;~ #define MAX_STRING_SIZE     1024
;~ #define SHORT_STRING_SIZE    256
;~                  struct AccessBridgeVersionInfo {
;~  wchar_t VMversion[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];              // version of the Java VM
;~  wchar_t bridgeJavaClassVersion[SHORT_STRING_SIZE]; // version of the AccessBridge.class
;~  wchar_t bridgeJavaDLLVersion[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];   // version of JavaAccessBridge.dll
;~  wchar_t bridgeWinDLLVersion[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];    // version of WindowsAccessBridge.dll
;~ };

;~ struct AccessibleContextInfo {
;~  wchar_ name[MAX_STRING_SIZE];        // the AccessibleName of the object
;~  wchar_ description[MAX_STRING_SIZE]; // the AccessibleDescription of the object
;~  wchar_ role[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];      // localized AccesibleRole string
;~  wchar_ states[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];    // localized AccesibleStateSet string
;~                                       //   (comma separated)
;~  jint indexInParent                   // index of object in parent
;~  jint childrenCount                   // # of children, if any
;~  jint x;                              // screen x-axis co-ordinate in pixels
;~  jint y;                              // screen y-axis co-ordinate in pixels
;~  jint width;                          // pixel width of object
;~  jint height;                         // pixel height of object
;~  BOOL accessibleComponent;            // flags for various additional
;~  BOOL accessibleAction;               // Java Accessibility interfaces
;~  BOOL accessibleSelection;            // FALSE if this object doesn't
;~  BOOL accessibleText;                 // implement the additional interface
;~  BOOL accessibleInterfaces;           // new bitfield containing additional
;~                                       //   interface flags
;~ };
;~     typedef struct AccessibleContextInfoTag {
;~         wchar_t name[MAX_STRING_SIZE];          // the AccessibleName of the object
;~         wchar_t description[MAX_STRING_SIZE];   // the AccessibleDescription of the object

;~         wchar_t role[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];        // localized AccesibleRole string
;~         wchar_t role_en_US[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];  // AccesibleRole string in the en_US locale
;~         wchar_t states[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];      // localized AccesibleStateSet string (comma separated)
;~         wchar_t states_en_US[SHORT_STRING_SIZE]; // AccesibleStateSet string in the en_US locale (comma separated)

;~         jint indexInParent;                     // index of object in parent
;~         jint childrenCount;                     // # of children, if any

;~         jint x;                                 // screen coords in pixels
;~         jint y;                                 // "
;~         jint width;                             // pixel width of object
;~         jint height;                            // pixel height of object

;~         BOOL accessibleComponent;               // flags for various additional
;~         BOOL accessibleAction;                  //  Java Accessibility interfaces
;~         BOOL accessibleSelection;               //  FALSE if this object doesn't
;~         BOOL accessibleText;                    //  implement the additional interface
;~                                                 //  in question

;~         // BOOL accessibleValue;                // old BOOL indicating whether AccessibleValue is supported
;~         BOOL accessibleInterfaces;              // new bitfield containing additional interface flags

;~     } AccessibleContextInfo;

Local $hwnd
Local $i
Local $result
Local $vmID
Local $ac

;~ //TODO: Check if needed
;~ Make messages elevated
;~ _ChangeWindowMessageFilter($WM_COPYDATA,1)
;~ for $i=$WM_USER to $WM_USER+65536
;~  _ChangeWindowMessageFilter($i, 1)
;~ Next

;~ Func _ChangeWindowMessageFilter($iMsg, $iAction)
;~     Local $aCall = DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "ChangeWindowMessageFilter", "dword", $iMsg, "dword", $iAction)
;~     If @error Or Not $aCall[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
;~     Return 1
;~ EndFunc

;~ typedef AccessibleContext (*getTopLevelObjectFP) (const long vmID, const AccessibleContext ac);
Func __getTopLevelObject($vmID, $ac)
;~ Seems not to be allowed to call with null so passing $acParent
    $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "ptr:cdecl", "getTopLevelObject", "long", $vmID, $c_JOBJECT64, $ac)
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc   ;==>__getTopLevelObject

;~ typedef AccessibleContext (*GetAccessibleChildFromContextFP) (long vmID, AccessibleContext ac, jint i);
;~ typedef AccessibleContext (*GetAccessibleParentFromContextFP) (long vmID, AccessibleContext ac);
;~ typedef AccessibleContext GetAccessibleChildFromContext(long vmID, AccessibleContext ac, jint index);
;~ Returns an AccessibleContext object that represents the nth child of the object ac, where n is specified by the value index.
Func __getAccessibleChildFromContext($vmID, $ac, $index)
    $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "ptr:cdecl", "getAccessibleChildFromContext", "long", $vmID, $c_JOBJECT64, $ac, "int", $index)
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc   ;==>__getAccessibleChildFromContext

;~ _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getActiveDescendent',c_long,JOBJECT64)
Func __getActiveDescendent($vmID, $ac)
    $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "ptr:cdecl", "getActiveDescendent", "long", $vmID, $c_JOBJECT64, $ac)
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc   ;==>__getActiveDescendent

;~ BOOL GetAccessibleContextAt(long vmID, AccessibleContext acParent, jint x, jint y, AccessibleContext *ac)
Func __getAccessibleContextAt($vmID, $acParent, $x, $y, ByRef $ac)
    $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "bool:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextAt", "long", $vmID, $c_JOBJECT64, $acParent, "int", $x, "int", $y, $cP_JOBJECT64, $ac)
    ConsoleWrite(@error)
    ConsoleWrite("hello")
    $ac = $result[5]
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc   ;==>__getAccessibleContextAt

Func _Example1_IterateJavaWindows()

;~ Just check all windows if its a java window
    Local $var = WinList()
    ConsoleWrite("Before checking all Windows: " & $var[0][0] & @CRLF)

For $i = 1 To $var[0][0]
        ; Only display visble windows that have a title
        If IsVisible($var[$i][1]) Then
            Local $handle = WinGetHandle($var[$i][0])
            $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "isJavaWindow", "hwnd", $handle)
            If @error = 0 Then
                If $result[0] = 1 Then
                    ConsoleWrite("  JAVA window found <" & $i & "> Java Window Title=" & $var[$i][0] & " Handle=" & $var[$i][1] & @TAB & " res: " & $result[0] & @CRLF)

Local $acParent = 0
                    Local $vmID = 0

;~AccessibilityContext (acParent above), which I had incorrectly mapped as an IntPtr, is actually an Int32 when using the "legacy" WindowsAccessBridge.dll library (used under x86),
;~and an Int64 when using the WOW64 WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll library.
;~WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll bool getAccessibleContextFromHWND(IntPtr hwnd, out Int32 vmID, out Int64 acParent);
;~WindowsAccessBridge.dll    bool _getAccessibleContextFromHWND(IntPtr hwnd, out Int32 vmID, out Int32 acParent);
                    $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextFromHWND", "hwnd", $handle, "long*", $vmID, $c_JOBJECT64, $acParent)
;~          $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextFromHWND", "hwnd", $handle, "long*", $vmID, "ptr*", $acParent)
;~          $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextFromHWND", "hwnd", $handle, "long*", $vmID, "INT64*", $acParent)

If @error = 0 Then
                        ConsoleWrite("Result getAccessibleContextFromHWND is <" & $result & "> ubound: " & UBound($result) & @CRLF)
                        $vmID = $result[2]
                        $acParent = $result[3]
                        ConsoleWrite("  We have a VMid " & $vmID & " ac " & $acParent & @CRLF)

;~                  $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getVersionInfo", "long", $vmId, "struct", $AccessBridgeVersionInfo)
;~   typedef BOOL (*GetVersionInfoFP) (long vmID, AccessBridgeVersionInfo *info);
                        $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getVersionInfo", "long", $vmID, "struct*", DllStructGetPtr($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo))

If @error = 0 Then
                            $s1 = DllStructGetData($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "VMVersion")
                            $s2 = DllStructGetData($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeJavaClassVersion")
                            $s3 = DllStructGetData($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeJavaDLLVersion")
                            $s4 = DllStructGetData($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeWinDLLVersion")

ConsoleWrite("Call version info: PASSED VMID found : " & $vmID & @CRLF)
                            ConsoleWrite("  VMVersion: <" & $s1 & ">" & @CRLF)
                            ConsoleWrite("  bridgeJavaClassVersion: <" & $s2 & ">" & @CRLF)
                            ConsoleWrite("  bridgeJavaDLLVersion: <" & $s3 & ">" & @CRLF)
                            ConsoleWrite("  bridgeWinDLLVersion: <" & $s4 & ">" & @CRLF)
                        Else
                            ConsoleWrite("getVersionInfo error:" & @error & @CRLF)
                        EndIf

;~ /**
;~      * Returns the Accessible Context for the top level object in
;~      * a Java Window.  This is same Accessible Context that is obtained
;~      * from GetAccessibleContextFromHWND for that window.  Returns
;~      * (AccessibleContext)0 on error.
;~      */
;~     AccessibleContext getTopLevelObject (const long vmID, const AccessibleContext accessibleContext);
;~ typedef AccessibleContext (*getTopLevelObjectFP) (const long vmID, const AccessibleContext ac);

Local $topAC = __getTopLevelObject($vmID, $acParent)
                        If @error = 0 Then
                            ConsoleWrite(" *** getTopLevelObject Result is <" & $topAC & "> " & @CRLF)

;~  $vmID=$result[1]

;~  local $tPtr = DllStructCreate( "ptr", $result[0] )
;~  local $ptr = DllStructGetData( $tPtr,1 )
;~  local $topAC = $result
;~  DllStructCreate( $tagAccessibleContextInfo, $ptr )

;~  Local $topAC=DllStructCreate($tagAccessibleContextInfo,DllStructGetPtr($result[0]))
;~  Local $topAC=DllStructCreate($tagAccessibleContextInfo,$result[0])

;~  dllstructsetdata($topAC,-1,$result[0]
                            ConsoleWrite("We have a VMid " & $vmID & " toplevel object ac " & $topAC & @CRLF)
                            $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo", "long", $vmID, "long", $topAC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

ConsoleWrite(getDescription($AccessibleContextInfo))

ConsoleWrite("End of top level object info" & @CRLF)

$childAC = __getAccessibleChildFromContext($vmID, $topAC, 0)
                            ConsoleWrite(" *** getAccessibleChildFromContext Result is <" & $childAC & "> " & @CRLF)

$result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo", "long", $vmID, "long", $childAC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

ConsoleWrite("End of getAccessibleChild object info" & @CRLF)

$descentAC = __getActiveDescendent($vmID, $topAC)
                            ConsoleWrite(" *** getActiveDescendent Result is <" & $descentAC & "> " & @CRLF)

$result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo", "long", $vmID, "long", $descentAC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

ConsoleWrite("End of getActiveDescendent object info" & @CRLF)

Else
                            ConsoleWrite("getTopLevelObjecterror:" & @error & @CRLF)
                            _WinAPI_DisplayStruct($topAC, $tagAccessibleContextInfo)

EndIf

ConsoleWrite("  We still have a VMid " & $vmID & " acParent " & $acParent & @CRLF)
;~ Retrieves an AccessibleContextInfo object of the AccessibleContext object ac.
;~                  $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "ptr", $ac, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($AccessibleContextInfo))
;~ typedef BOOL (*GetAccessibleContextInfoFP) (long vmID, AccessibleContext ac, AccessibleContextInfo *info);

;~                  $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","INT64", $vmId, "int", $ac, "ptr*", DllStructGetPtr($AccessibleContextInfo))
;~                  $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "long", $ac, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($AccessibleContextInfo),DllStructGetSize($AccessibleContextInfo))
;~                  $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "INT64", $acParent, "struct*", DllStructGetPtr($AccessibleContextInfo))
                        $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo", "long", $vmID, "long", $acParent, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

If @error <> 0 Then
                            ConsoleWrite("We have an error " & @error & @CRLF)
                        EndIf
;~ We should pass it by reference
;~ Exception code c0000005 is an access violation, also known as general protection fault. The program is reading from, or writing to, an address which is not part of the virtual address space.
;~ A very common cause is that you are de-referencing a stale pointer. In other words, the pointer was once valid, but you have subsequently freed it. Then later when you attempt to access it,
;~ an exception is raised.

;~ The problem is don't use out parameter. Use the IntPtr.
;~ So it should be getAccessibleContextInfo(Int32 vmID, IntPtr accessibleContext, IntPtr acInfo)

ConsoleWrite("Result is <" & $result & "> ubound: " & UBound($result) & @CRLF)
                        _WinAPI_DisplayStruct($tAccessibleContextInfo, $tagAccessibleContextInfo)

$s9 = DllStructGetData($AccessibleContextInfo, "x")
                        $s10 = DllStructGetData($AccessibleContextInfo, "y")
                        $s11 = DllStructGetData($AccessibleContextInfo, "width")
                        $s12 = DllStructGetData($AccessibleContextInfo, "height")

ConsoleWrite("  We still have before getAccessible Child FromContext a VMid " & $vmID & " acParent " & $acParent & @CRLF)
                        ConsoleWrite("rect:" & $s9 & $s9 + $s11 & $s10 & $s10 + $s12)
                        _UIA_DrawRect($s9, $s9 + $s11, $s10, $s10 + $s12)
                        Sleep(3000)

;~ AccessibleContext GetAccessibleChildFromContext(long vmID, AccessibleContext ac, jint index);
;~ Returns an AccessibleContext object that represents the nth child of the object ac, where n is specified by the value index.
                        $childAC = __getAccessibleChildFromContext($vmID, $topAC, 0)
                        ConsoleWrite(" *** getAccessibleChildFromContext Result is <" & $childAC & "> " & @CRLF)

$result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo", "long", $vmID, "long", $childAC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

ConsoleWrite("End of getAccessibleChild object info" & @CRLF)

;~ memcpy(tData->ResponceHTML, m_pResponse, INT_BUFFERSIZE);

Else
                        ConsoleWrite(@error & " No context found" & @CRLF)
                    EndIf
                EndIf
            Else
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next

EndFunc   ;==>_Example1_IterateJavaWindows

;~ http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/95343-how-to-send-to-unseen-controls-in-a-java-app/
Func _JABShutDown()
    Local $result
    $result = DllCall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL", "shutdownAccessBridge")
EndFunc   ;==>_JABShutDown

Func IsVisible($handle)
    If BitAND(WinGetState($handle), 2) Then
        Return 1
    Else
        Return 0
    EndIf

EndFunc   ;==>IsVisible

; Draw rectangle on screen.
Func _UIA_DrawRect($tLeft, $tRight, $tTop, $tBottom, $color = 0xFF, $PenWidth = 4)
    Local $hDC, $hPen, $obj_orig, $x1, $x2, $y1, $y2
    $x1 = $tLeft
    $x2 = $tRight
    $y1 = $tTop
    $y2 = $tBottom
    $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC(0) ; DC of entire screen (desktop)
    $hPen = _WinAPI_CreatePen($PS_SOLID, $PenWidth, $color)
    $obj_orig = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC, $hPen)

_WinAPI_DrawLine($hDC, $x1, $y1, $x2, $y1) ; horizontal to right
    _WinAPI_DrawLine($hDC, $x2, $y1, $x2, $y2) ; vertical down on right
    _WinAPI_DrawLine($hDC, $x2, $y2, $x1, $y2) ; horizontal to left right
    _WinAPI_DrawLine($hDC, $x1, $y2, $x1, $y1) ; vertical up on left

; clear resources
    _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC, $obj_orig)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hPen)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hDC)
EndFunc   ;==>_UIA_DrawRect

Func getDescription($ac)

$s1 = DllStructGetData($ac, "name")
    $s2 = DllStructGetData($ac, "description")
    $s3 = DllStructGetData($ac, "role")
    $s4 = DllStructGetData($ac, "role_en_US")
    $s5 = DllStructGetData($ac, "states")
    $s6 = DllStructGetData($ac, "states_en_US")
    $s7 = DllStructGetData($ac, "indexInParent")
    $s8 = DllStructGetData($ac, "childrenCount")
    $s9 = DllStructGetData($ac, "x")
    $s10 = DllStructGetData($ac, "y")
    $s11 = DllStructGetData($ac, "width")
    $s12 = DllStructGetData($ac, "heigth")

ConsoleWrite("  name: <" & $s1 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  description: <" & $s2 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  role: <" & $s3 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  role_en_US: <" & $s4 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  states: <" & $s5 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  states_en_US: <" & $s6 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  indexInParent: <" & $s7 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  childrenCount: <" & $s8 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  x: <" & $s9 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  y: <" & $s10 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  width: <" & $s11 & ">" & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("  height: <" & $s12 & ">" & @CRLF)

Return $s1 & @CRLF & $s2 & @CRLF & $s3 & @CRLF & $s4 & @CRLF & $s5 & @CRLF & $s6 & @CRLF & $s7 & @CRLF & $s8 & @CRLF & $s9 & @CRLF & $s10 & @CRLF & $s11 & @CRLF & $s12 & @CRLF

EndFunc   ;==>getDescription

btw.

I'm DllCall .... beginner.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Thanks for updating your script and your quick reply junkew.

I had no luck with the newer script Version. It throws the same error.

Some more about my Environment:
The Java tool i would like to spy only runs in an separate JRE which isnt installed and registered in windows.
I cant use an newer Version of JavaAccessBridge.
So i had to modify the JavaHomePath to use the correct dll:
;Local $sJavaHome =RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\" & $sJavaVersion , "JavaHome")
$sJavaHome = "C:\MyFolder\jre"

Heres the error again with some further logging Information (JavaHomePath an dll-Path) to be sure to use the correct dll:

JAVAHOME C:\MyFolder\jre
We are using X86 at cpu X64 Autoit 64 bit version 0
  Windows accessbridge 32 opened C:\MyFolder\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll 1
0helloC:\MyFolder\JavaSpy.au3 (145) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:
$AccessibleContextInfo=$result[3]
$AccessibleContextInfo=$result^ ERROR
>Exit code: 1    Time: 6.985

I can trace the error down to the dllcall function throwing the error 1 unable to use the DLL file.

Afterwards i tried to use the WindowsAccessBridge.dll instead of WindowsAccessbridge-32.dll. The same error.

The accessibility.properties file looks like and jabswith is enabled:

assistive_technologies=com.sun.java.accessibility.AccessBridge

screen_magnifier_present=true

Edited by CR831

Sorry, i couldnt find de edit option of an post.

Now with correct PATH:

Heres the error again with some further logging Information (JavaHomePath an dll-Path) to be sure to use the correct dll:

JAVAHOME C:\MyFolder\jre
We are using X86 at cpu X64 Autoit 64 bit version 0
  Windows accessbridge 32 opened C:\MyFolder\jre\bin\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll 1
0helloC:\MyFolder\jre\bin\JavaSpy.au3 (145) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:
$AccessibleContextInfo=$result^ ERROR
>Exit code: 1    Time: 6.985

1 hour ago, CR831 said:

Sorry, i couldnt find de edit option of an post.

Near to "Quote" , on the left with relation to "Like this"

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

try it on a different machine maybe even temporarily with another version (lower or higher)

post version /size of dll.

I do not have a clue.

Step 1 is to spy on the java config window 

ShellExecute($sJavaHome & "\bin\javacpl.exe")

step 2 is to spy on your application

• 1 year later...
On 16/01/2015 at 7:14 PM, junkew said:

As a starter and far from perfect and real messy code a simple spy for Java Accessibility Bridge

Based on the information in general help and support

Many functions still to make and enhance but I would call at a 0.1 version for automating Java from within AutoIT and Java accessibility

• Spy detects based on mouse position
  • make sure you have JABSWITCH /ENABLE
  • Childs start counting from 0
  • Hover mouse over your Java Element and press Ctrl+W and you will get some basic information

Prerequisites

1. Only Java Runtime needed (no need for samples / JDK to install) from JRE 1.7 and higher (for 1.6 you need to install accessibility bridge 2.0.2 yourself)
2. JABSWITCH /ENABLE should have been run from commandline
3. Then script can be run (will run JavaCPL with shellexecute("C:Program FilesJavajre1.8.0_25binjavacpl.exe")) so needs change if other JRE version
Optional (mainly for definitions in header files but main info copied in au3 script in comments)
4. Java Accessibility Bridge 2.0.2. for CPP source and headers and javamonkey (java spy tool)

5. JDK installed for other JAVA sample applications
6. NVDA screen reader source JABHANDLER.PY as a reference

Please enhance / help in extending by posting small helper functions / translating the definitions (at the moment I have little time but the start is promising)

Unfortunately there is not much documented on Java Accessibility Bridge

Output example

Mouse position is retrieved 1490-415
  JAVA window found <> Java Window Title= Handle=0x00000000000E098C  res: 1
  We have a VMid 133566 ac 1530827472
Call version info: PASSED VMID found : 133566
  VMVersion: <1.8.0_25>
  bridgeJavaClassVersion: <1.8.0_25>
  bridgeJavaDLLVersion: <1.8.0_25>
  bridgeWinDLLVersion: <1.8.0_25>
 *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <1530827448> 
 *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <1530827448> 
Network Settings...
<html>Modify Internet connection settings</html>
push button
push button

Source JABSimpleSpy

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <constants.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <WinAPIEx.au3>
#include <debug.au3>
#include <memory.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Close") ; Set ESC as a hotkey to exit the script.
HotKeySet("^w", "GetElementInfo") ; Set Hotkey Ctrl+W to get some basic information in the GUI

Global $hAccessBridgeDll  ;~ reference to the accessbridge dll

Const $tagAccessBridgeVersionInfo="WCHAR VMversion[256];WCHAR bridgeJavaClassVersion[256];WCHAR bridgeJavaDLLVersion[256];WCHAR bridgeWinDLLVersion[256]"

const $c_JOBJECT64="UINT64"   ;~ JOBJECT64
const $cP_JOBJECT64="UINT64*" ;~ POINTER(JOBJECT64)

Local $tAccessBridgeVersionInfo=DllStructCreate($tagAccessBridgeVersionInfo)

const $tagAccessibleContextInfo="WCHAR name[1024];WCHAR description[1024];WCHAR role[256];WCHAR role_en_US[256];WCHAR states[256];WCHAR states_en_US[256];INT indexInParent;INT childrenCount;INT x;INT y;INT width;INT height;BOOL accessibleComponent;BOOL accessibleAction;BOOL accessibleSelection;BOOL accessibleText;BOOL accessibleInterfaces"
Local $tAccessibleContextInfo=DllStructCreate($tagAccessibleContextInfo)
;~ struct AccessibleTextInfo {
;~  jint charCount;       // # of characters in this text object
;~  jint caretIndex;      // index of caret
;~  jint indexAtPoint;    // index at the passsed in point
;~ };
const $tagAccessibleTextInfo="INT charCount;INT caretIndex;INT indexAtPoint"

const $AutoSpy=0 ;2000 ; SPY about every 2000 milliseconds automatically, 0 is turn of use only ctrl+w

;~ global $oldUIElement ; To keep track of latest referenced element
global $frmSimpleSpy, $edtCtrlInfo , $lblCapture, $lblEscape, $lblRecord, $edtCtrlRecord, $msg
global $i              ; Just a simple counter to measure time expired in main loop

;~ Determine java location
Local $sJavaVersion = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment", "CurrentVersion")
Local $sJavaHome =RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\" & $sJavaVersion , "JavaHome")
consolewrite($sJavaHome & @CRLF)

shellexecute($sJavaHome & "\bin\javacpl.exe")
sleep(3000)

_JABInit()
;~ _Example1_IterateJavaWindows()

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$frmSimpleSpy = GUICreate("Simple UIA Spy", 801, 601, 181, 4)
$edtCtrlInfo = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 18, 18, 512, 580)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "")
$lblCapture = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ctrl+W to capture information", 544, 10, 528, 17)
$lblEscape = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Escape to exit", 544, 53, 528, 17)
$edtCtrlRecord = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 544, 72, 233, 520)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "//TO DO edtCtrlRecord")
;~ $lblRecord = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ctrl + R to record code", 544, 32, 527, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

;~ _UIA_Init()

;~ loadCodeTemplates() ; //TODO: To use templates per class/controltype

; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed
While true
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    sleep(100)
    ;~ if _ispressed(01) Then
    ;~ getelementinfo()
    ;~ endif

;Just to show anyway the information about every n ms so ctrl+w is not interfering / removing window as unwanted side effects
    $i=$i+100
    if ($autoSpy<>0) and ($i>= $autoSpy) then
        $i=0
        getelementinfo()
    EndIf

If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
WEnd
_JABShutDown()

Func GetElementInfo()
    local $acParent=0
    local $vmID=0
    Local $tStruct = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT)
    local $description

$description=""

$xMouse=MouseGetPos(0)
     $yMouse=MouseGetPos(1)
     DllStructSetData($tStruct, "x", $xMouse)
    DllStructSetData($tStruct, "y", $yMouse)

$hWnd = _WinAPI_WindowFromPoint($tGetMousePos)

$result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "isJavaWindow", "hwnd", $hWnd)
    if @error=0 Then
        if $result[0]=1 Then
            $description = "Mouse position is retrieved " & $xMouse & "-" & $yMouse & @CRLF
;~             GUICtrlSetData($edtCtrlInfo, "Mouse position is retrieved " & $xMouse & "-" & $yMouse & @CRLF)

$description = $description & ( "  JAVA window found <" & "> Java Window Title=" &  " Handle=" & $hWnd & @TAB & " res: " &  $result[0] & @CRLF)

$result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextFromHWND", "hwnd", $hWnd, "long*", $vmID, "UINT64*", $acParent)
            if @error=0 Then
                $description = $description & ("Result getAccessibleContextFromHWND is <" & $result & "> ubound: " & ubound($result) & @crlf)
                $vmID=$result[2]
                $acParent=$result[3]
                $description = $description & ("  We have a VMid " & $vmID & " ac " & $acParent & @CRLF)

$result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getVersionInfo", "long", $vmId, "struct*", DllStructGetPtr($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo))

if @error=0 Then
                        $s1=dllstructgetdata($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "VMVersion")
                        $s2=dllstructgetdata($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeJavaClassVersion")
                        $s3=dllstructgetdata($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeJavaDLLVersion")
                        $s4=dllstructgetdata($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeWinDLLVersion")

$description = $description & ("Call version info: PASSED VMID found : " & $vmID & @CRLF)
                        $description = $description & ("  VMVersion: <" & $s1 & ">" & @CRLF)
                         $description = $description & ("  bridgeJavaClassVersion: <" & $s2 & ">" & @CRLF)
                         $description = $description & ("  bridgeJavaDLLVersion: <" & $s3 & ">" & @CRLF)
                        $description = $description & ("  bridgeWinDLLVersion: <" & $s4 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    Else
                        $description = $description & ("getVersionInfo error:" & @error  & @CRLF)
                    EndIf

local $childAT_AC
                    __getAccessibleContextAt($vmid,$acparent,$xmouse, $yMouse,$childAT_AC)
                        $description = $description & (" *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <" & $childAT_AC & "> " & @crlf)

if @error=0 Then
                        $description = $description & (" *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <" & $childAT_AC & "> " & @crlf)
                        $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "long", $childAT_AC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

$description = $description & (getDescription($AccessibleContextInfo))

$description = $description & ("End of getAcceccibleContextAt info" & @CRLF)

endif
                EndIf
        EndIf

EndIf
    GUICtrlSetData($edtCtrlInfo, $description & @CRLF)

EndFunc

Func Close()
_JABShutDown()
Exit
EndFunc   ;==>Close

Func _JABInit()
    ;~ Make sure Java Access Bridge is turned on
    runwait($sJavaHome & "\bin\jabswitch /enable","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)

;~ TODO: Check if it works with both dll's
    consolewrite("We are using " & @OSArch & " at cpu " & @CPUArch & " Autoit 64 bit version "& @AutoItX64 & @CRLF)

if @AutoItX64 = 1 then
        $sAccessBridgeDLL="WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll"
    Else
        $sAccessBridgeDLL="WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll"
    EndIf

;~ Open the Dll for accessibility
    $hAccessBridgeDll=DLLOPEN($sJavaHome & "\bin\" & $sAccessBridgeDLL)
    If $hAccessBridgeDll=true Then
        consolewrite("  Windows accessbridge 32 opened " & $hAccessBridgeDll & @CRLF)
    Else
        consolewrite("  DLL not found try to change to WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll if you use 64 bits autoit and windows")
    endIf

;~ TODO: Handle messages received from initialize
    $result = __Windows_run()
    consolewrite($result & " " & @error & " initializeAccessBridge is finished")

sleep(250)

consolewrite("Windows_run passed :" & $result & @CRLF)
EndFunc

;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'Windows_run')
func __Windows_run()
    $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"NONE", "Windows_run")
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc

;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setFocusGainedFP',c_void_p)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyStateChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyCaretChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyActiveDescendentChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'releaseJavaObject',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getVersionInfo',POINTER(AccessBridgeVersionInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'isJavaWindow',HWND)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'isSameObject',c_long,JOBJECT64,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextFromHWND',HWND,POINTER(c_long),POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(HWND,'getHWNDFromAccessibleContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextAt',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,jint,POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextWithFocus',HWND,POINTER(c_long),POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleContextInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getAccessibleChildFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getAccessibleParentFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleRelationSet',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleRelationSetInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextInfo),jint,jint,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextItems',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextItemsInfo),jint,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextSelectionInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextSelectionInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextAttributes',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,POINTER(AccessibleTextAttributesInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextLineBounds',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,POINTER(jint),POINTER(jint),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,jint,POINTER(c_wchar),c_short,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getCurrentAccessibleValueFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(c_wchar),c_short,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'selectTextRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,c_int,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getTextAttributesInRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,c_int,POINTER(AccessibleTextAttributesInfo),POINTER(c_short),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getTopLevelObject',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(c_int,'getObjectDepth',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getActiveDescendent',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'requestFocus',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'setCaretPosition',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getCaretLocation',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextRectInfo),jint,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleActions',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleActions),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'doAccessibleActions',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleActionsToDo),POINTER(jint),errcheck=True)

;~ By inspecting the WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll it reveals some information about the hidden dialogs
;~   So it seems the hidden dialog is shown after you call windows_run() no clue if interaction is needed
;~
;~ Somehow it sends a message unclear if this is to the JVM to respond to
;~   push    SSZ6E73E320_AccessBridge_FromJava_Hello
;~   push    SSZ6E73E300_AccessBridge_FromWindows_Hello
;~   db    'AccessBridge-FromWindows-Hello',0
;~   db    'AccessBridge-FromJava-Hello',0

;~ JABHANDLER.PY is a usefull source to study on internet

;~ *******
;~ Every AccessibleContext IntPtr must be replaced by long, including but not limited to getAccessibleContextFromHWND, getAccessibleParentFromContext, getAccessibleChildFromContext, getAccessibleTextInf
;~ JOBJECT64 is defined as jlong on 64-bit systems and jobject on legacy versions of Java Access Bridge. For definitions, see the section ACCESSBRIDGE_ARCH_LEGACY in the AccessBridgePackages.h header file.
;~ #ifdef ACCESSBRIDGE_ARCH_LEGACY
;~         typedef jobject JOBJECT64;
;~         typedef HWND ABHWND64;
;~         #define ABHandleToLong
;~         #define ABLongToHandle
;~ #else
;~         typedef jlong JOBJECT64;
;~         typedef long ABHWND64;
;~         #define ABHandleToLong HandleToLong
;~         #define ABLongToHandle LongToHandle
;~ #endif
;~ a jobject is a 32 bit pointer for 32 bit builds
;~ 'bool' is a built-in C++ type while 'BOOL' is a Microsoft specific type that is defined as an 'int'. You can find it in 'windef.h'
;~
;~ ** jni_md.h **
;~ typedef long jint;
;~ typedef __int64 jlong;
;~ typedef signed char jbyte;
;~ *******
;~ accessbridgecalls.h
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleContext;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleText;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleValue;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleSelection;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 Java_Object;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 PropertyChangeEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 FocusEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 CaretEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 MouseEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 MenuEvent;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleTable;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleHyperlink;
;~     typedef JOBJECT64 AccessibleHypertext;

;~ #Appropriately set the return and argument types of all the access bridge dll functions
;~ if bridgeDll:
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'Windows_run')
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setFocusGainedFP',c_void_p)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyStateChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyCaretChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'setPropertyActiveDescendentChangeFP',c_void_p)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(None,'releaseJavaObject',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getVersionInfo',POINTER(AccessBridgeVersionInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'isJavaWindow',HWND)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'isSameObject',c_long,JOBJECT64,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextFromHWND',HWND,POINTER(c_long),POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(HWND,'getHWNDFromAccessibleContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextAt',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,jint,POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextWithFocus',HWND,POINTER(c_long),POINTER(JOBJECT64),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleContextInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleContextInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getAccessibleChildFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getAccessibleParentFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleRelationSet',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleRelationSetInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextInfo),jint,jint,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextItems',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextItemsInfo),jint,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextSelectionInfo',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextSelectionInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextAttributes',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,POINTER(AccessibleTextAttributesInfo),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextLineBounds',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,POINTER(jint),POINTER(jint),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleTextRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,jint,jint,POINTER(c_wchar),c_short,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getCurrentAccessibleValueFromContext',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(c_wchar),c_short,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'selectTextRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,c_int,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getTextAttributesInRange',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,c_int,POINTER(AccessibleTextAttributesInfo),POINTER(c_short),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getTopLevelObject',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(c_int,'getObjectDepth',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getActiveDescendent',c_long,JOBJECT64)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'requestFocus',c_long,JOBJECT64,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'setCaretPosition',c_long,JOBJECT64,c_int,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getCaretLocation',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleTextRectInfo),jint,errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'getAccessibleActions',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleActions),errcheck=True)
;~     _fixBridgeFunc(BOOL,'doAccessibleActions',c_long,JOBJECT64,POINTER(AccessibleActionsToDo),POINTER(jint),errcheck=True)

;~ Primitive Types and Native Equivalents
;~ Java Type    Native Type    Description
;~ boolean        jboolean    unsigned 8 bits
;~ byte            jbyte        signed 8 bits
;~ char            jchar        unsigned 16 bits
;~ short        jshort        signed 16 bits
;~ int            jint        signed 32 bits
;~ long            jlong        signed 64 bits
;~ float        jfloat        32 bits
;~ double        jdouble        64 bits
;~ void            void        not applicable

;~ Copied from this NVDA reference and translated to AutoIT
;~ http://www.webbie.org.uk/nvda/api/JABHandler-pysrc.html
;~
;~ def initialize():
;~         global isRunning
;~         if not bridgeDll:
;~                 raise NotImplementedError("dll not available")
;~         bridgeDll.Windows_run()
;~         #Accept wm_copydata and any wm_user messages from other processes even if running with higher privilages
;~***         ChangeWindowMessageFilter=getattr(windll.user32,'ChangeWindowMessageFilter',None)
;~***         if ChangeWindowMessageFilter:
;~***                 if not ChangeWindowMessageFilter(winUser.WM_COPYDATA,1):
;~***                         raise WinError()
;~***                 for msg in xrange(winUser.WM_USER+1,65535):
;~***                         if not ChangeWindowMessageFilter(msg,1):
;~***                                 raise WinError()
;~         #Register java events
;~         bridgeDll.setFocusGainedFP(internal_event_focusGained)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyActiveDescendentChangeFP(internal_event_activeDescendantChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyNameChangeFP(event_nameChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyDescriptionChangeFP(event_descriptionChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyValueChangeFP(event_valueChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyStateChangeFP(internal_event_stateChange)
;~         bridgeDll.setPropertyCaretChangeFP(internal_event_caretChange)
;~         isRunning=True

;create the structs
;~
;~     http://docs.oracle.com/javase/accessbridge/2.0.2/api.htm
;~
;~ #define MAX_STRING_SIZE     1024
;~ #define SHORT_STRING_SIZE    256
;~                     struct AccessBridgeVersionInfo {
;~  wchar_t VMversion[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];              // version of the Java VM
;~  wchar_t bridgeJavaClassVersion[SHORT_STRING_SIZE]; // version of the AccessBridge.class
;~  wchar_t bridgeJavaDLLVersion[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];   // version of JavaAccessBridge.dll
;~  wchar_t bridgeWinDLLVersion[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];    // version of WindowsAccessBridge.dll
;~ };

;~ struct AccessibleContextInfo {
;~  wchar_ name[MAX_STRING_SIZE];        // the AccessibleName of the object
;~  wchar_ description[MAX_STRING_SIZE]; // the AccessibleDescription of the object
;~  wchar_ role[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];      // localized AccesibleRole string
;~  wchar_ states[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];    // localized AccesibleStateSet string
;~                                       //   (comma separated)
;~  jint indexInParent                   // index of object in parent
;~  jint childrenCount                   // # of children, if any
;~  jint x;                              // screen x-axis co-ordinate in pixels
;~  jint y;                              // screen y-axis co-ordinate in pixels
;~  jint width;                          // pixel width of object
;~  jint height;                         // pixel height of object
;~  BOOL accessibleComponent;            // flags for various additional
;~  BOOL accessibleAction;               // Java Accessibility interfaces
;~  BOOL accessibleSelection;            // FALSE if this object doesn't
;~  BOOL accessibleText;                 // implement the additional interface
;~  BOOL accessibleInterfaces;           // new bitfield containing additional
;~                                       //   interface flags
;~ };
;~     typedef struct AccessibleContextInfoTag {
;~         wchar_t name[MAX_STRING_SIZE];          // the AccessibleName of the object
;~         wchar_t description[MAX_STRING_SIZE];   // the AccessibleDescription of the object

;~         wchar_t role[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];        // localized AccesibleRole string
;~         wchar_t role_en_US[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];  // AccesibleRole string in the en_US locale
;~         wchar_t states[SHORT_STRING_SIZE];      // localized AccesibleStateSet string (comma separated)
;~         wchar_t states_en_US[SHORT_STRING_SIZE]; // AccesibleStateSet string in the en_US locale (comma separated)

;~         jint indexInParent;                     // index of object in parent
;~         jint childrenCount;                     // # of children, if any

;~         jint x;                                 // screen coords in pixels
;~         jint y;                                 // "
;~         jint width;                             // pixel width of object
;~         jint height;                            // pixel height of object

;~         BOOL accessibleComponent;               // flags for various additional
;~         BOOL accessibleAction;                  //  Java Accessibility interfaces
;~         BOOL accessibleSelection;               //  FALSE if this object doesn't
;~         BOOL accessibleText;                    //  implement the additional interface
;~                                                 //  in question

;~         // BOOL accessibleValue;                // old BOOL indicating whether AccessibleValue is supported
;~         BOOL accessibleInterfaces;              // new bitfield containing additional interface flags

;~     } AccessibleContextInfo;

local $hwnd
local $i
local $result
local $vmID
local $ac

;~ //TODO: Check if needed
;~ Make messages elevated
;~ _ChangeWindowMessageFilter($WM_COPYDATA,1)
;~ for $i=$WM_USER to $WM_USER+65536
;~     _ChangeWindowMessageFilter($i, 1)
;~ Next

;~ Func _ChangeWindowMessageFilter($iMsg, $iAction)
;~     Local $aCall = DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "ChangeWindowMessageFilter", "dword", $iMsg, "dword", $iAction)
;~     If @error Or Not $aCall[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
;~     Return 1
;~ EndFunc

func __getTopLevelObject($vmId,$ac)
    $result=dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "ptr:cdecl", "getTopLevelObject", "long", $vmId, $c_JOBJECT64, $ac)
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc

;~ typedef AccessibleContext (*GetAccessibleChildFromContextFP) (long vmID, AccessibleContext ac, jint i);
;~ typedef AccessibleContext (*GetAccessibleParentFromContextFP) (long vmID, AccessibleContext ac);
;~ typedef AccessibleContext GetAccessibleChildFromContext(long vmID, AccessibleContext ac, jint index);
func __getAccessibleChildFromContext($vmId, $ac, $index)
    $result=dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "ptr:cdecl", "getAccessibleChildFromContext", "long", $vmId, $c_JOBJECT64, $ac, "int", $index)
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc

;~ _fixBridgeFunc(JOBJECT64,'getActiveDescendent',c_long,JOBJECT64)
func __getActiveDescendent($vmId, $ac)
    $result=dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "ptr:cdecl", "getActiveDescendent", "long", $vmId, $c_JOBJECT64, $ac)
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc

;~ BOOL GetAccessibleContextAt(long vmID, AccessibleContext acParent, jint x, jint y, AccessibleContext *ac)
func __getAccessibleContextAt($vmId, $acParent, $x, $y, byref $ac)
    $result=dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "bool:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextAt", "long", $vmId, $c_JOBJECT64, $acParent, "int", $x, "int", $y, $cP_JOBJECT64, $ac)
consolewrite(@error)
    consolewrite("hello")
    $ac=$result[5]
    Return $result[0]
EndFunc

func _Example1_IterateJavaWindows()

;~ Just check all windows if its a java window
Local $var = WinList()
consolewrite("Before checking all Windows: " & $var[0][0] & @CRLF)

For $i = 1 To $var[0][0]
; Only display visble windows that have a title
    If IsVisible($var[$i][1]) Then
        local $handle=wingethandle($var[$i][0])
        $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "isJavaWindow", "hwnd", $handle)
        if @error=0 Then
            if $result[0]=1 Then
                consolewrite( "  JAVA window found <" & $i & "> Java Window Title=" & $var[$i][0] &  " Handle=" & $var[$i][1] & @TAB & " res: " &  $result[0] & @CRLF)

local $acParent=0
            local $vmID=0

;~AccessibilityContext (acParent above), which I had incorrectly mapped as an IntPtr, is actually an Int32 when using the "legacy" WindowsAccessBridge.dll library (used under x86),
;~and an Int64 when using the WOW64 WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll library.
;~WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll bool getAccessibleContextFromHWND(IntPtr hwnd, out Int32 vmID, out Int64 acParent);
;~WindowsAccessBridge.dll    bool _getAccessibleContextFromHWND(IntPtr hwnd, out Int32 vmID, out Int32 acParent);
            $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextFromHWND", "hwnd", $handle, "long*", $vmID, "UINT64*", $acParent)
;~             $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextFromHWND", "hwnd", $handle, "long*", $vmID, "ptr*", $acParent)
;~             $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextFromHWND", "hwnd", $handle, "long*", $vmID, "INT64*", $acParent)

if @error=0 Then
                    consolewrite("Result getAccessibleContextFromHWND is <" & $result & "> ubound: " & ubound($result) & @crlf)
                    $vmID=$result[2]
                    $acParent=$result[3]
                    consolewrite("  We have a VMid " & $vmID & " ac " & $acParent & @CRLF)

;~                     $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getVersionInfo", "long", $vmId, "struct", $AccessBridgeVersionInfo)
;~   typedef BOOL (*GetVersionInfoFP) (long vmID, AccessBridgeVersionInfo *info);
                    $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getVersionInfo", "long", $vmId, "struct*", DllStructGetPtr($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo))

if @error=0 Then
                        $s1=dllstructgetdata($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "VMVersion")
                        $s2=dllstructgetdata($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeJavaClassVersion")
                        $s3=dllstructgetdata($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeJavaDLLVersion")
                        $s4=dllstructgetdata($tAccessBridgeVersionInfo, "bridgeWinDLLVersion")

consolewrite("Call version info: PASSED VMID found : " & $vmID & @CRLF)
                        consolewrite("  VMVersion: <" & $s1 & ">" & @CRLF)
                         consolewrite("  bridgeJavaClassVersion: <" & $s2 & ">" & @CRLF)
                         consolewrite("  bridgeJavaDLLVersion: <" & $s3 & ">" & @CRLF)
                        consolewrite("  bridgeWinDLLVersion: <" & $s4 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    Else
                        consolewrite("getVersionInfo error:" & @error  & @CRLF)
                    EndIf

;~ /**
;~      * Returns the Accessible Context for the top level object in
;~      * a Java Window.  This is same Accessible Context that is obtained
;~      * from GetAccessibleContextFromHWND for that window.  Returns
;~      * (AccessibleContext)0 on error.
;~      */
;~     AccessibleContext getTopLevelObject (const long vmID, const AccessibleContext accessibleContext);

local $topAC=__getTopLevelObject($vmId, $acparent)
if @error=0 Then
    consolewrite(" *** getTopLevelObject Result is <" & $topAC & "> " & @crlf)

;~     $vmID=$result[1]

;~     local $tPtr = DllStructCreate( "ptr", $result[0] )
;~     local $ptr = DllStructGetData( $tPtr,1 )
;~     local $topAC = $result
;~     DllStructCreate( $tagAccessibleContextInfo, $ptr )

;~     Local $topAC=DllStructCreate($tagAccessibleContextInfo,DllStructGetPtr($result[0]))
;~     Local $topAC=DllStructCreate($tagAccessibleContextInfo,$result[0])

;~     dllstructsetdata($topAC,-1,$result[0]
    consolewrite("We have a VMid " & $vmID & " toplevel object ac " & $topAC & @CRLF)
    $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "long", $topAC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

consolewrite(getDescription($AccessibleContextInfo))

consolewrite("End of top level object info" & @CRLF)

$childAC=__getAccessibleChildFromContext($vmId, $topAC, 0)
    consolewrite(" *** getAccessibleChildFromContext Result is <" & $childAC & "> " & @crlf)

$result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "long", $childAC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

consolewrite("End of getAccessibleChild object info" & @CRLF)

$descentAC=__getActiveDescendent($vmId, $topAC)
    consolewrite(" *** getActiveDescendent Result is <" & $descentAC & "> " & @crlf)

$result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "long", $descentAC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

consolewrite("End of getActiveDescendent object info" & @CRLF)

Else
    consolewrite("getTopLevelObjecterror:" & @error  & @CRLF)
    _WinAPI_DisplayStruct($topAC, $tagAccessibleContextInfo)

endif

consolewrite("  We still have a VMid " & $vmID & " acParent " & $acParent & @CRLF)
;~ Retrieves an AccessibleContextInfo object of the AccessibleContext object ac.
;~                     $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "ptr", $ac, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($AccessibleContextInfo))
;~ typedef BOOL (*GetAccessibleContextInfoFP) (long vmID, AccessibleContext ac, AccessibleContextInfo *info);

;~                     $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","INT64", $vmId, "int", $ac, "ptr*", DllStructGetPtr($AccessibleContextInfo))
;~                     $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "long", $ac, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($AccessibleContextInfo),DllStructGetSize($AccessibleContextInfo))
;~                     $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "INT64", $acParent, "struct*", DllStructGetPtr($AccessibleContextInfo))
                    $result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "long", $acParent, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

if @error<>0 Then
                        consolewrite("We have an error " & @error & @CRLF)
                    EndIf
;~ We should pass it by reference
;~ Exception code c0000005 is an access violation, also known as general protection fault. The program is reading from, or writing to, an address which is not part of the virtual address space.
;~ A very common cause is that you are de-referencing a stale pointer. In other words, the pointer was once valid, but you have subsequently freed it. Then later when you attempt to access it,
;~ an exception is raised.

;~ The problem is don't use out parameter. Use the IntPtr.
;~ So it should be getAccessibleContextInfo(Int32 vmID, IntPtr accessibleContext, IntPtr acInfo)

consolewrite("Result is <" & $result & "> ubound: " & ubound($result) & @crlf)

$s9=dllstructgetdata($AccessibleContextInfo, "x")
                    $s10=dllstructgetdata($AccessibleContextInfo, "y")
                    $s11=dllstructgetdata($AccessibleContextInfo, "width")
                    $s12=dllstructgetdata($AccessibleContextInfo, "height")

consolewrite("  We still have before getAccessible Child FromContext a VMid " & $vmID & " acParent " & $acParent & @CRLF)
consolewrite("rect:" &$s9 & $s9+$s11 & $s10 & $s10+$s12)
 _UIA_DrawRect($s9, $s9+$s11, $s10, $s10+$s12)
sleep(3000)

;~ AccessibleContext GetAccessibleChildFromContext(long vmID, AccessibleContext ac, jint index);
    $childAC=__getAccessibleChildFromContext($vmId, $topAC, 0)
    consolewrite(" *** getAccessibleChildFromContext Result is <" & $childAC & "> " & @crlf)

$result =dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll, "BOOL:cdecl", "getAccessibleContextInfo","long", $vmId, "long", $childAC, "struct*", $tAccessibleContextInfo)

consolewrite("End of getAccessibleChild object info" & @CRLF)

;~ memcpy(tData->ResponceHTML, m_pResponse, INT_BUFFERSIZE);

Else
                    consolewrite( @error & " No context found" & @CRLF)
                endif
            EndIf
        Else
        EndIf
    endif
Next

EndFunc

;~ http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/95343-how-to-send-to-unseen-controls-in-a-java-app/
func _JABShutDown()
    local $result
    $result=dllcall($hAccessBridgeDll,"BOOL", "shutdownAccessBridge")
EndFunc

Func IsVisible($handle)
    If BitAND(WinGetState($handle), 2) Then
        Return 1
    Else
        Return 0
    EndIf

EndFunc   ;==>IsVisible

; Draw rectangle on screen.
Func _UIA_DrawRect($tLeft, $tRight, $tTop, $tBottom, $color = 0xFF, $PenWidth = 4)
    Local $hDC, $hPen, $obj_orig, $x1, $x2, $y1, $y2
    $x1 = $tLeft
    $x2 = $tRight
    $y1 = $tTop
    $y2 = $tBottom
    $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC(0) ; DC of entire screen (desktop)
    $hPen = _WinAPI_CreatePen($PS_SOLID, $PenWidth, $color)
    $obj_orig = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC, $hPen)

_WinAPI_DrawLine($hDC, $x1, $y1, $x2, $y1) ; horizontal to right
    _WinAPI_DrawLine($hDC, $x2, $y1, $x2, $y2) ; vertical down on right
    _WinAPI_DrawLine($hDC, $x2, $y2, $x1, $y2) ; horizontal to left right
    _WinAPI_DrawLine($hDC, $x1, $y2, $x1, $y1) ; vertical up on left

; clear resources
    _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC, $obj_orig)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hPen)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hDC)
EndFunc   ;==>_UIA_DrawRect

func getDescription($ac)

$s1=dllstructgetdata($ac, "name")
                    $s2=dllstructgetdata($ac, "description")
                    $s3=dllstructgetdata($ac, "role")
                    $s4=dllstructgetdata($ac, "role_en_US")
                    $s5=dllstructgetdata($ac, "states")
                    $s6=dllstructgetdata($ac, "states_en_US")
                    $s7=dllstructgetdata($ac, "indexInParent")
                    $s8=dllstructgetdata($ac, "childrenCount")
                    $s9=dllstructgetdata($ac, "x")
                    $s10=dllstructgetdata($ac, "y")
                    $s11=dllstructgetdata($ac, "width")
                    $s12=dllstructgetdata($ac, "heigth")

consolewrite("  name: <" & $s1 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  description: <" & $s2 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  role: <" & $s3 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  role_en_US: <" & $s4 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  states: <" & $s5 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  states_en_US: <" & $s6 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  indexInParent: <" & $s7 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  childrenCount: <" & $s8 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  x: <" & $s9 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  y: <" & $s10 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  width: <" & $s11 & ">" & @CRLF)
                    consolewrite("  height: <" & $s12 & ">" & @CRLF)

return $s1 & @crlf & $s2 & @crlf & $s3 & @crlf & $s4 & @crlf & $s5 & @crlf & $s6 & @crlf & $s7 & @crlf & $s8 & @crlf & $s9 & @crlf & $s10 & @crlf & $s11 & @crlf & $s12 & @crlf

EndFunc

hello, congratulations by the work
I can only run through AutoItDebugger - Run Script option, otherwise
gives an error and closes the .au3 file in the java window. Any suggestion?

Would an example read value of a JTextField? The error log is attached. I'm a beginner, sorry if the questions are very basic ...

Thank you!

hs_err_pid5076.log

• 4 months later...
Mouse position is retrieved 968-488
  JAVA window found <> Java Window Title= Handle=0x00000000002A0652  res: 1
  We have a VMid 1704850 ac 988271572
Call version info: PASSED VMID found : 1704850
  VMVersion: <1.8.0_25>
  bridgeJavaClassVersion: <1.8.0_25>
  bridgeJavaDLLVersion: <1.8.0_25>
  bridgeWinDLLVersion: <1.8.0_25>
 *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <988271552> 
 *** getAccessibleContextAT result is <988271552> 

text
text
enabled,focusable,visible,showing,opaque,editable,single line
enabled,focusable,visible,showing,opaque,editable,single line

So this seems to work perfectly.. but does anyone have any examples on how to combine it with autoit? Can I control set text with the info above? Or control Click?

Yes you can but you have to read examples in other languages

BOOL setTextContents (const long vmID, const AccessibleContext accessibleContext, const wchar_t *text);

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/9/access/jaapi.htm#JSACC-GUID-C79D9A13-0922-49DC-A28B-DFECDCFA79DD

https://github.com/JetBrains/jdk8u_jdk/blob/master/src/windows/native/sun/bridge/AccessBridgeCalls.h

Edited by junkew