Script which will open an javascript popup window

Hi,

We have a HTML code which we could use in e-mail signatures for our customers to click on and to start a Chat.

It opens a popup window.

Does anyone know how i can accomplish this by implementing this in a script?

What i would like to do is putting a script on my customers desktop for initiating a quick chat.

But i have no clue at all where to start and searching the forums didn't bring me anywhere.

The script i need to put in a HTML signature is:

<!-- BEGIN TAG CODE - DO NOT EDIT! --><a href="javascript: void(0);" onclick="javascript: window.open('http://%linktohelpdesk%/visitor/index.php?/Default/LiveChat/Chat/Request/_sessionID=/_promptType=chat/_proactive=0/_filterDepartmentID=/_randomNumber=yex6zrbo9zre9rddjmb0urf1v6qfyrgq/_fullName=/_email=/', 'livechatwin', 'toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=1,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,width=600,height=680');" class="livechatlink">%companyname%</a><!-- END TAG CODE - DO NOT EDIT! -->

Can someone help me to put this in a executable wich will launch the popup window?

Kind regards,

Remco

You could probably say <body onload="your onclick stuff"> and use filewrite to create a html file, then open it using IE.

Then instead of placing an .exe file i just could place the HTML file on the Desktop.

Problem is that it first will open a blank page and the user still has to click on the link. For me this is not the solution.