Mouse automation doesn't work when AirDroid is active, why/how?

Hi.

I just connected AirDroid to control my phone through my PC. There is an action log that contains a long list of logs from a number of apps that I wanted to remove. It's a question of clicking the log entry, then clicking OK. It's really easy, but there's about 200 log entries I'd like to click away like that, so I thought let's just automate it.

The problem is that as soon as the window is active, the mouseclick and mousemove commands just don't do anything any more. Nothing. As soon as I click outside the window (background or another app), everything works fine again.

The AirDroid application must somehow block the mouse automation. I can't image this is done on purpose, I mean, why would they. So what's going on here?

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Lol... After spending half an hour on this and finally laboriously clicking away about 150 of 'em, I noticed this little trash bin icon in the corner. "Remove all entries?" Yes, yes, for the love of all that's good and holy, YES! And blammo, all done. Still I'm wondering what's going on with the mouse control.

Sounds to me like it actively blocks windows messages, or acts differently with them, more than likely in favour of using its own cursor and what not.

No doubt it's a java app.

It looks and feels totally like an android app. So yeah, it was probably built in Java for Android and then ported to Windows.

I see I have some reading to do! Wow! Tried out that simplespy thingy, really great, never imagined this kind of control to even be possible in AutoIt.

Must say though that SimpleSpy crashes the AutoIt engine when I press Ctrl+W while my mouse pointer hovers over the AirDroid window... As in:

VNxQKQN.png

Now AirDroid is not anywhere near important enough for me to work on any more, but man is that IUIAutomation some interesting stuff. Thanks for the hint!