can you switch from private ip adress?

• Developers

You aren't making much sense yet. :)

Try explaining what it is you want to accomplish and why.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

ok, I just moved in my new house, but i share internet with other building owners, and im not allowed to go on download websites

so i use a different ip (hiden ip) with proxy, but after a few seconds it notices it, so i need to create script that chances from private proxy after a certain time

• Developers

Well, you still don't make sense to me as you are talking about changing a "hiden IP address" and a proxy. I have no clue what a hid(d)en IP address could be.

So you could try to share exact details or else you need people that are willing to participate in the guessing game. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I think your saying the service your using detects your IP to be out of compliance with traffic rules and is flagging you, so you need to change to another IP.

And maybe you are in addition using a proxy server so mask your traffic, but it only masks the traffic to where your connecting not to the service your connecting through.

You probably want to look into VPNs also maybe not a bad idea to get your own internet service, as clearly your violating the rules setforth by the service your using. 

• Moderators

Arclite86,

im not allowed to go on download websites

so i use a different ip (hiden ip) with proxy, but after a few seconds it notices it, so i need to create script that chances from private proxy after a certain time

Please explain in detail how doing this will not be breaking the service terms of your internet provider - and why we should help you do this. Because so far this thread does not look to me like something we wish to support. :(>

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area