Compile error using #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel=requireAdministrator

Chimaera

Go to solution Solved by Jos,

I have 2 scripts that i just altered to use Admin and neither script will accept it

every time i compile with options i get this error

One of them is as simple as this

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=compile\chimaera.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=capture_msconfig.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Aggregates msconfig keys.
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=Created by Chimaera
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1033
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel=requireAdministrator
#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Global $runcapture = ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & '\whatinstartup.exe', ' /scomma .\Logs\msconfig_logs\' & @OSVersion & '-' & @UserName & '-' & @MDAY & '-' & @MON & '-' & @MIN & '-' & @SEC & '.csv')

MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, 'Msconfig Capture Has Finished', @UserName & ' ' & @MDAY & ' ' & @MON & ' ' & @MIN & ' ' & @SEC & '.csv Created', 3)

Error: EndUpdateResource: Returncode = 0 - LastError:1359:An internal error occurred.

If i hide that line it compiles fine

Also i just noticed i have no right click options on the au3 file for just normal run or compile not beta

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "L:\#   Tailored\Log PC\Msconfig\capture_msconfig.au3" /UserParams    
+>11:53:14 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.4 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0)  params:-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>11:53:14 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.12.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "L:\#   Tailored\Log PC\Msconfig\capture_msconfig.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+F5 to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
+>11:53:17 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>11:53:17 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished..
>Exit code: 0    Time: 3.605

Thats if i try and run it

But i only get the error no log out put at all in the window when i compile with options

I dont understand why my compile script (no beta) is missing

Edited by Chimaera

• Developers

This is the output from Run ... not Compile!

Have you excluded the temp dir AutoIt3 uses from your AntiVirus program? (%localappdata%AutoIt v3)

When using the standard installers you will get the appropriate right-mouse-click options.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /ShowGui /in "L:#   TailoredLog PCMsconfigcapture_msconfig.au3"
+>16:40:29 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.4 SciTE v.3.3.7.0 ;  Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000809  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
-> No changes made..
>Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0)  params:-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7  from:C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3
+>16:40:37 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.12.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "L:#   TailoredLog PCMsconfigcapture_msconfig.au3" /out "C:Users****AppDataLocalAutoIt v3Aut2exe~AU3fqnpmwr.exe" /nopack /icon "compilechimaera.ico" /comp 2
+>16:40:38 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:Users****AppDataLocalAutoIt v3Aut2exe~AU3fqnpmwr.exe. rc:0
>16:40:38 Performing the Program Resource Update steps:
...>Updating Program Version information.
...>Setting Program ExecutionLevel Manifest information to requireAdministrator
...>Setting Program Compatibility Manifest information to Windows8.1
UpdateResources other: $result[0] = 0 - LastError:1359:An internal error occurred.
...>Updating Program Manifest information.
!>16:40:38 Error: EndUpdateResource: Returncode = 0 - LastError:1359:An internal error occurred.rc:2
!>16:40:38 Error: Program Resource updating Failed. The output program will not contain the Resource updates!rc:2
+>16:40:41 Created program:L:#   TailoredLog PCMsconfigcapture_msconfig.exe
+>16:40:41 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished..
>Exit code: 0    Time: 12.919

It gives the error and if you choose stop it quits no output

If you continue it completes the file but im not sure the file is admin, ill take them to work to check tommoz

Im missing all the standard options on right click see below

post-60350-0-24731200-1424018242_thumb.p

Av has been disabled for testing and i still get the error

Edited by Chimaera

• Developers
  • Solution

Your version of AutoIt3Wrapper is rather old so give the last version a try first as there has been some fixes for the resource update process in the mean time.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

That seems to have cured it its got the uac symbol on the exe now and no errors so it appears to have worked

Should i reinstall autoIt to get it all up to date?, didnt think i was behind but clearly something changed

Many thanks

• Developers

That seems to have cured it its got the uac symbol on the exe now and no errors so it appears to have worked

Should i reinstall autoIt to get it all up to date?, didnt think i was behind but clearly something changed

The full SciTE4AutoIt3 setup is a separate installer which I update regularly and isn't following the AutoIt3 installer releases,

Just look in the DEV forum sticky about it for updates.

Jos 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.