Script does not working

Opts like that usually (not sure if all the time, but bert will clean that part up i think :) ) are changeing the script in to somekind of mode.

An example is like: Opt("TrayIconDebug", 1) (default value is 0) which if you set to 1 a little trayicon will show up while you run the code, and it will tell you where the code is at the moment.

Also AutoItSetOption in the help file should contain all the information you need about them. (Autoit help file is VERY good)

If you want more help, you have to post more of your code, and/or tell us what you exactly want to achive with it.

Edit: Ohh and I usually put the Opts somewhere at the beginning of the script, personally I put them before the #includes and the global variables/arrays

Edited by SorryButImaNewbie

Opts like that usually (not sure if all the time, but bert will clean that part up i think :) ) are changeing the script in to somekind of mode.

An example is like: Opt("TrayIconDebug", 1) (default value is 0) which if you set to 1 a little trayicon will show up while you run the code, and it will tell you where the code is at the moment.

Also AutoItSetOption in the help file should contain all the information you need about them. (Autoit help file is VERY good)

If you want more help, you have to post more of your code, and/or tell us what you exactly want to achive with it.

Edit: Ohh and I usually put the Opts somewhere at the beginning of the script, personally I put them before the #includes and the global variables/arrays

Thanks, but now I'm little bit confused. How this will help to solve my problem?

I just want to write a simple script for login in game (league of legends), when I open client.

There is my code:

AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 2)
WinWaitActive("[CLASS:ApolloRuntimeContentWindow]","")
Sleep (4000)
Mousemove (260, 362)
Send ("login")
Send ("pass")
Send ("{ENTER}")

Script just wait 4 sec of sleep and then shut down without any errors.

• Moderators

KuroiMatoO, you appear to have ignored the Forum Rules (Lower right hand corner of every page) on your way in, especially the part where discussion of Game Automation and Interaction is off limits. I suggest you read them now, and you'll see why you will get no help on this topic.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

KuroiMatoO, you appear to have ignored the Forum Rules (Lower right hand corner of every page) on your way in, especially the part where discussion of Game Automation and Interaction is off limits. I suggest you read them now, and you'll see why you will get no help on this topic.

Sorry, I thinked only ingame scripts restricted =(