Error when get URL from file a go to it

Overlane

I was just spot looking at this, and realized I added another index to the 2nd dimension... so,

This:

If Not StringLen($gaData[$i + $j][2]) Then

Needs to be:

If Not StringLen($gaData[$i + $j][3]) Then

Ok, it now goes until _ArrayDisplay($gaData)

then, it shows the entire list of url's, but none at 0 line, which i suppose should show the right one, since you comment "it will show url in [n][0] and the exit code in [n][3]"

• Moderators

You have to control the environment.  I have no idea if you've done what I said to do.

1.  compile script 1.

2.  in second script, $gsFile name should be "pathexe of the compiled script from step 1"

3.  debug the values in array display, does [n][2] have a handle? etc.

Again, I've provided a foundation, make it work.

Edit:

At least provide a screen shot of _arraydisplay data.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You have to control the environment.  I have no idea if you've done what I said to do.

1.  compile script 1.

2.  in second script, $gsFile name should be "pathexe of the compiled script from step 1"

3.  debug the values in array display, does [n][2] have a handle? etc.

Again, I've provided a foundation, make it work.

Edit:

At least provide a screen shot of _arraydisplay data.

1. done

2. done

3. i dont know what you mean. (i  installed autoit the same day of the creation of this thread, sorry)

the code is exactly same as your, i just changed the words and exe path/file. i tried with many words that im sure is in the link = nothing.

screenshot : http://imgur.com/dgyxEJB

Edited by Overlane

• Moderators

You were smart all the way to the screen shot!  battlefield.play4free.com?  Sorry, this is where support stops, so many things you could have done to have kept the thread legit.

Topic locked.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.