There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello evrybody
      here is an example about how to split your texts using a delimiter with the ability to select how much of delimiters shows in each colum  with $i_number
      e.g
      you have a long text and you want to split it in an array
      that evry colum have a number (n) of lines
      i made a function that do that for you
      just call it with a three params
      $s_text
      your text
      $i_number
      the number that you want to put in each col
      $s_siparator
      the siparator
      default is "|"
      here is the function with example
      i hope that it will be useful for you

#include <Array.au3> $s_txt = "some text1some text2|some text3|some text4|some text5|some text6" $array = splitText($s_txt, 2) _ArrayDisplay($array) Func splitText($s_text, $i_number, $s_siparator = "|") Local $a_TXT = StringSplit($s_text, $s_siparator) Local $a_Return[$a_TXT[0] + 1] If ($a_TXT[0] <= $i_number) Or ($i_number <= 0) Then ReDim $a_Return[2] $a_Return[0] = 1 $a_Return[1] = $s_text Return $a_Return EndIf Local $i_Processed = 1, $i_arrayProcessed = 1 Do For $i = $i_Processed To ($i_Processed + $i_number) - 1 If ($a_TXT[0] < $i) Then ExitLoop If Not ($a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed]) Then $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] = $a_TXT[$i] Else $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] &= $s_siparator & $a_TXT[$i] EndIf $i_Processed += 1 Next $i_arrayProcessed += 1 Until ($a_TXT[0] < $i_Processed) ReDim $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] $a_Return[0] = $i_arrayProcessed - 1 Return $a_Return EndFunc ;==>splitText
      accept my greetings
      thanks to
      @Dan_555
      for his notes

• By Rskm
      Hi, i have a variable (floating number - could be positive or negative), i wish to print it into a text file, how can i keep the format in such a way that it always has 4 digits ahead of decimal and 2 after decimal
      basically i have total 7 columns in the text file to print the variable  ;
      eg: variable = 1.235, output requied = 0001.24
      variable=-23.55555, output required =-023.56
    • By triodz
      I want the number in a file to be overwritten with the next number up each time a button is pressed. 
      So it is pressed once, the number '1' is written to the file. It is pressed again and the number '2' overwrites the first number.
      At the moment I get the number 1 written, but can't get it to overwrite. What I have so far:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\Users\soulf\Desktop\CalcGui\RLCalc.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 437, 426, 141) $One = GUICtrlCreateButton("1", 32, 72, 25, 25) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### Func First ()     $fPath = "C:\temp\First.txt"     $fOpen = FileOpen ($fPath, 2)     $Counter = FileReadLine ($fpath)     $counter = $counter + 1     $fWrite = filewriteline ($fPath, $counter)     FileClose ($fpath) EndFunc While 1     $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit         Case $One             Call ("First")     EndSwitch WEnd I tried a Do Until statement, but that just puts the numbers 1 to 5 in the file.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Trying to convert a number to binary zeros and ones but I'm getting a result I don't understand and looks more like hex than binary.
      Here's my basic code:
      $myNum = 11 $myNumBin = Binary($myNum) MsgBox(0, "Binary result", $myNumBin) What I want is "1011", what I get is 0x0B000000.
      Thanks!
    • By ZeroByDevide
      i have this code running but it just would not start the code:
      Local $rndSleep = Int (Random(180000,240000,1000))
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "NaaaNuuu", "This message box will show the sleeptime after closing the tabs, you got " & $rndSleep & " seconds left.", $rndSleep)

here is the error it shows me:
      "C:\Users\numan\Desktop\scipiie.au3" (23) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:
      MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "NaaaNuuu", "This message box will show the sleeptime after closing the tabs, you got " & $rndSleep & " seconds left.", $rndSleep)
      MsgBox(^ ERROR