mesale0077

10. TheDcoder

TheDcoder

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DannyJ
      I use _ClipPutHTML UDF function 
      My problem is that I am not able to write characters with accets.
      When I paste this code to an Mail program the accent characters will be Chinese characters or '???' characters.
      Here is a snippet of my code:
      #include <_ClipPutHTML.au3> $sHTMLStr='<html><head>'&@CRLF & " <title>Page Title</title>"&@CRLF & _ ' <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">'&@CRLF & _ "</head>"&@CRLF & "<body>"&@CRLF & "<h1>Headline Text</h1>"&@CRLF & _ "<p>" & "ófiéááéllááéáéá:" & Chr(225) & BinaryToString("á",4) &@CRLF & _ '<a href="http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96556">_ClipPutHTML() functions</a>.'&@CRLF& _ " The regular modifiders, such as <strong>bold</strong>, <i>italics</i>, and <u>underlines</u> work as usual,"&@CRLF& _ " just like all other HTML formatting.</p>"&@CRLF & "<p>&nbsp;</p>"&@CRLF & _ "<p><strong>Here's an example list:</strong></p>"&@CRLF & "<ul>"&@CRLF & _ " <li>List <i>itemü</i> #1.</li>"&@CRLF & _ " <li>List <i>itemá</i> #2.</li>"&@CRLF & _ ' <li>List <i>itemé</i> #3 with a <a href="http://www.google.com">Hyperlink</a></li>'&@CRLF & _ "</ul>"&@CRLF & "</body>"&@CRLF & "</html>" $sPlainTextStr="Headline Text"&@CRLF&@CRLF& _ "ófigyeljáéáéá" & Chr(225) & "_ClipPutHTML() functions."& _ "The regular modifiders, such as bold, italics, and underlines work as usual, just like all other HTML formatting."&@CRLF&@CRLF& _ "Here's an example list:"&@CRLF& _ " * List itemü #1."&@CRLF& _ " * List itemá #2."&@CRLF& _ " * List itemé #3 with a Hyperlink"&@CRLF ;I have tired this way, but it does not work. ;$UTF8HTML = BinaryToString($sHTMLStr,4) ;ConsoleWrite($UTF8HTML) ;$sUTF8String=BinaryToString($sPlainTextStr,4) ConsoleWrite($sUTF8String) _ClipPutHTML($UTF8HTML,$sUTF8String) ; Special Unicode text call ;_ClipPutHyperlink("http://www.google.co.jp/",ChrW(0x30B0)& ChrW(0x30FC)& ChrW(0x30B0)& ChrW(0x30EB)& " (Japanese Google)") ; Regular text ;_ClipPutHyperlink("http://www.google.com","itt")  
    • By Fenzik
      Hello!
      i wrote this function as alternative to using the Com Object or Commandline version of this project, discussed also earlyer on this forum.
      Project site - http://ebstudio.info/home/xdoc2txt.html
      Advantage of this implementation is that you do not need to register Com dll, using regsvr32.
      But you still need the project Dll (xd2txlib.dll).
      Enjoy!
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ExtractText ; Description ...: Extracts text from advanced documment formats (Doc, Docx, ODT, XLS, ...) ; Syntax ........: _ExtractText($sFilename[, $bProperties = False[, $hDll = 0]]) ; Parameters ....: $sFilename - a string value. ; $bProperties - [optional] a boolean value. Default is False. If True, documment properties will be returned instead of the text. ; $hDll - [optional] a handle value. Default is 0. Optional handle to previously opened xd2txlib.dll. By default the xd2txlib.dll (Expected in @scriptdir) will be opened and closed during the function call. ; Return value .: String, containing the text or documment properties or empty string and Error as follows: ;1 - The file does not exists. ;2 - Error during opening xd2txlib.dll. ;3 - No text returned. ; Author ........: Fenzik ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: Project site - http://ebstudio.info/home/xdoc2txt.html ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ExtractText($sFilename, $bProperties = False, $hDll = 0) If Not FileExists($sFilename) Then Return SetError(1, "", "") Local $bLoaded = False If $hDll = 0 Then $hDll = DllOpen(@scriptdir&"\xd2txlib.dll") If $hDll = -1 Then Return SetError(2, "", "") $bLoaded = True Endif $aResult = DllCall($hDll, "int:cdecl", "ExtractText", "WSTR", $sFilename, "BOOL", $bProperties, "WSTR*", "") If $aResult[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(3, "", "") If $bLoaded = True Then DllClose($hDll) Return $aResult[3] EndFunc  

xd2txlib-example.zip
    • By Zaoka
      Hi guys
      Need little help with filtering.
      I'm trying to filter specific weeks from power pivot table using this code recorded with Excel VBA :

#include <Excel.au3> Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\....\Orders.xlsb") $oWorkbook.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields( _ "[Report 2].[Week].[Week]").VisibleItemsList = Array( _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[10]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[11]", _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[12]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[13]", _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[14]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[15]") But get error
      error: Array(): undefined function. Not sure how to resolve this.
    • By LxP
      I'm trying to pass a nested array to a function, such that the function alters the inner array.
      I was surprised to find that this minimal reproducible example, despite its use of ByRef, seems to pass a copy of the inner array to the function:
      #include <Array.au3> ; a boring old array Local $aInnerArray[5] = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ; a one-element array containing a reference to the other array Local $aOuterArray[1] = [$aInnerArray] ; intention: take a nested array and alter its inner array ; reality: the inner array seems to be getting copied Func ChangeIt(ByRef $aOuter) Local $aInner = $aOuter[0] $aInner[2] = 0 EndFunc ; Expected: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ; Actual: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ✔ _ArrayDisplay($aInnerArray, 'Before') ; $aOuterArray passed by-ref, should receive reference to $aInnerArray ; Therefore should change $aInnerArray to [1, 2, 0, 4, 5] ChangeIt($aOuterArray) ; Expected: [1, 2, 0, 4, 5] ; Actual: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] ✘ _ArrayDisplay($aInnerArray, 'After') I suspect that either:
      the copy is taking place in the first line of the function (I couldn't find a way to access the inner array without first assigning it to a variable though); or ByRef doesn't propagate into inner levels of the data structure being passed, which seems less likely to me. Could someone please point me in the right direction to get this working as intended?
      Update: the answer
      ; WRONG: ; a one-element array containing a reference to the other array Local $aOuterArray[1] = [$aInnerArray] The assumption I made about this code is wrong—it actually copies $aInnerArray into $aOuterArray, so there are now two unrelated $aInnerArray instances.  It is not possible to store arrays in other arrays by reference.
      If it is necessary to refer to a mutable array in multiple places, consider holding it in a global variable.  Where a collection of mutable arrays needs to be accessed in multiple places (as in my case), consider storing them in a global array and referring to each sub-array by index (also known as the Registry pattern).
    • By VinMe
      HELLO All,
      is there any function in Auto it to Remove the repeating  strings separated by ","  which is present in the array.
      ex.
      Available state
      a[0]= D97,D96,,D85,D86,D85,D86,D85,D86,D85,,D86,D85,D86,D85,D86
      a[1]=D85,D24,,,,,D85
      Required state
      a[0]= D97,D96,D85,D86,
      a[1]=D85,D24
      thank  you in advance!
      vin!