[NEED] Simple pixelsearch script for MMO. Paying $20

I'll pay anyone $20 through PayPal that can put together a functional script (and help me set it up) for an MMO.

Playing an MMO. Have an off GCD ability that I want to fire automatically when it is off cooldown and castable. I have an aura setup for the ability, which causes a small pink square to show up on my screen in a defined location. I want a script that will read my screen continuously, and fire the ability when the pink square appears. 

Again, if you write the script and work with me to set it up, I'll pay you $20 through PayPal. 

I'll pay anyone $20 through PayPal that can put together a functional script (and help me set it up) for an MMO.

Playing an MMO. Have an off GCD ability that I want to fire automatically when it is off cooldown and castable. I have an aura setup for the ability, which causes a small pink square to show up on my screen in a defined location. I want a script that will read my screen continuously, and fire the ability when the pink square appears. 

Again, if you write the script and work with me to set it up, I'll pay you $20 through PayPal. 

First: game automation is not an allowed topic on this forum, so don't hold your breath.

Second: I'd rather help someone for free than work a project of a couple of hours for a 10-minute pay :) But that's just me.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum,

Seems you missed to read the forum rules on your way in. A link can be found in the bottom right corner of each page.

You won't get help on game automation here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki