Autoit and Chrome interaction

Fukima

Hi guys,

First and foremost I just want to thank you'll for all the help that you been given to me. Autoit forum is one of the best forums I been a part of, if not the best. 

Secondly, I have another question for your guys and hopefully one of you all can help me with it.

All I want to do is to open chrome and interact with the page by clicking in one of the options of the webpage. 

My problem is that the option or button that I want to interact with doesn't have an "id" that I can use. So I decided to run a queryselector method and tried to add that to the script. 

According to what I understood from the UDF "Chrome.au3" the function name  _ChromeEval() could perform that, below is my script:

; Closes Chrome if open
    _ChromeShutdown()

; Opens Chrome with that link, is that a way to use incognito with this function???
    _ChromeStartup("https://link.gexcxcxcxtsync.com")

; Wait for the page with the document title of "itTorrent Sync - Link received"
    _ChromeDocWaitForExistenceByTitle("itTorrent Sync - Link received", 10)

; I ran this query selector on chrome tools and it found the button I want to interact with
         ; I just need help running this in autoit 
        _ChromeEval(document.querySelector(".btn-primary-stroke"), 5 )

Thank you again 

Edited by Fukima

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]

Never compromise even in the face of Armageddon

[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]