Wait until Mask changed?

Hello Community,

I started to script some stuff in autoIT and need some help.

I need to test a Application which are delivered by a Therminal Server. So if im using the AutoIT Window Info ill only see the Title from the Application + Remote.

Basicly i have to check the performence of the Application. e.G. i press a Button or Type something into a Textbox and Press Enter.

So i have to protocoll the time between execute and beeing ready. The Applicationtitle do not change. The Window Info cannot send me any uniqe information so i can handle this by any chance.

Is there any way to wait until the mask has been changed?

I am not able to look into the Application Code because the Application is from a another Company.

I hope you can understand what i am looking for.

Kind Regards

Schoto

Hello It's me again,

i did a screenshot from the Window Info... It look likes this:

BfCnJUh.jpg

Hope that can help :)

Edit: The Application is based on Java.

Greetings

Edited by Schoto

Maybe I'm a noob but I don't know what you mean by mask. I asked how do you know it's not ready bc usually when you type something and hit return there's usually some kinda results. Or some kinda confirmation or sign that the program is working.

Edited by markyrocks

Well the Point is. Im working @ the Java "Black Box" i cannot see any components in my GUI.

If i press the Enter Button, a process will go on working and opening another Mask. When this Mask is fully loaded the Process should be done.

But i cannot analyse a single process. It's Backend stuff ....

I Only can see with my eyes when the Mask changed completly at the moment :/

I'd say go old school with a stop watch lol. But if it has unique process or if you can get a hwd of a process just hook a timer on there and just keep checking if the process exists

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/WinGetProcess.htm

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/TimerInit.htm

Edited by markyrocks

Schoto, If it's a Java based application, then take a look at JAVA object automation and simple spy.

You can use the JavaMonkey tool to get the structure of the Java window. See link in top of example.

Edited by LarsJ