Pixel loop.

Hi. Im new to AutoIt. Ive been using  Autohotkey before. Can u give me AutoIt analog of this ahk script?
Loop
{
PixelGetColor, color , 439 , 17
if color = 0xFF3D6B
SendInput {VK55} ;
sleep 15
}
return

After some time of searching i found posts and videos about pixelsearch only, but that is not what i need. I have coords and color, just need to catch the pixel and send the key. Thx.

Check the autoit helpfile for the PixelGetColor method; there's an example script in there dealing with hex values. For sending keystrokes, check out the Send method.

See how far you get. If you run into trouble, post your code on the forum and explain what you're doing and what's going wrong.

Good luck.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Checked already. There is an example hot to get the color, but i already have the color. I just need to grab it. And besides that i metioned that im new to AutoIt. I dont know how how to start the script and neither to end. I can take some of the pixelsearch scripts as an example but im not sure what function i should use and what the synaxis is.

Edited by ferety

• Moderators

The pixel functions are notoriously sketchy to build a script around. Can you explain more about what you're trying to automate? 99% of the time there is a much easier way to do it.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

ferety, that is what we figured. Please take a look at the Forum Rules (bottom right hand corner of every forum page), especially the part where game automation and interaction is prohibited (mainly due to it being lame to have to cheat at video games). Hope to see you soon with a legitimate question.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Its not the cheating. I just have error message there and im tired to close it manually. I haven't found any ohter solution. Well if its prohibited... Okay then. Sorry for taking your time.

Edited by ferety