GifCamEx

wakillon

I love GifCam.

Easy and handy to use for create animated gif from capture.

For the fun, i have tried to do it in AutoIt.

m6ECcIR.gif

GifSicle is only used for compress animated Gif when saving or decompress when loading.

Due to a lack of time, I have not re-created all the features of latest GifCam Version.

Warning : Use latest AutoIt release (v3.3.12.0) and script do not work under XP.

source and executable are available in the Download Section

Hope you like it ! If not, try the Original !  :D

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Awesome script

mLipok

EDIT: 

added here:

https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/AutoIt_Programs#Misc.2FOthers.2FNot_yet_grouped

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

_GDIPlus_GIFAnim.au3

;coded by UEZ build 2017-07-04
;requires 3.3.11.5+

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=b
#include-once
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <Memory.au3>

;_GDIPlus_BitmapConvertTo8Bit
;_GDIPlus_GIFAnimCreateFile
;_GDIPlus_GIFAnimExtractAllFrames
;_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameCount
;_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelays
;_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelaysFromBinFile
;_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsCount
;_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsList
;_GDIPlus_GIFAnimSelectActiveFrame
;_GDIPlus_ImageGetColorPalette
;_GDIPlus_ImageGetColorPaletteSize
;_GDIPlus_ImageSaveAdd
;_GDIPlus_ImageSaveAddImage

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsCount
; Description ...: Gets the number of frame dimensions in this Image object.
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsCount($hImage)
; Parameters ....: $hImage              - A handle to an image / bitmap object
; Return values .: The number of frame dimensions in this Image object.
; Author ........: UEZ
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......:
; Link ..........:
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsCount($hImage)
    Local Const $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipImageGetFrameDimensionsCount", "handle", $hImage, "ulong*", 0)
    If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0)
    If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], 0)
    Return $aResult[2]
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsCount

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsList
; Description ...: Gets the identifiers for the frame dimensions of this Image object which fills the GUID struct.
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsList($hImage, $iFramesCount)
;                  $iFramesCount        - An integer value.
; Return values .: tagGUID struct
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......:
; Link ..........:
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsList($hImage, $iFramesCount)
    Local Const $tGUID = DllStructCreate($tagGUID)
    Local Const $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipImageGetFrameDimensionsList", "handle", $hImage, "struct*", $tGUID, "uint", $iFramesCount)
    Return $tGUID
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsList

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameCount
; Description ...: Gets the frame count of the loaded gif by passing the GUID struct
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameCount($hImage, $tGUID)
;                  $tGUID               - A struct to a GUID that specifies the frame dimension.
; Return values .: The amount of frames from a GIF animated image handle
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile
; Link ..........:
Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameCount($hImage, $tGUID)
    Local Const $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipImageGetFrameCount", "handle", $hImage, "struct*", $tGUID, "ptr*", 0)
    Return Int($aResult[3])
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameCount

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimSelectActiveFrame
; Description ...: Selects the frame in this Image object specified by passing the GUID struct and current frame.
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimSelectActiveFrame($hImage, $tGUID, $iCurrentFrame)
;                  $tGUID               - A struct to a GUID that specifies the frame dimension.
;                  $iCurrentFrame       - An integer value.
; Return values .: True or False on errors
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile
; Link ..........:
Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimSelectActiveFrame($hImage, $tGUID, $iCurrentFrame)
    Local Const $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipImageSelectActiveFrame", "handle", $hImage, "struct*", $tGUID, "uint", $iCurrentFrame)
    Return True
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimSelectActiveFrame

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelays
; Description ...: Gets the delay of each frame from an image handle
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelays($hImage, $iAnimFrameCount)
;                  $iAnimFrameCount     - An integer value.
; Return values .: An array with the information about the delay of each frame or the error code
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......: If frame delays cannot be read try _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelaysFromBinFile instead
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem
; Link ..........:
Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelays($hImage, $iAnimFrameCount)
    If $iAnimFrameCount < 2 Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    Local Const $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGFRAMEDELAY = 0x5100
    Local $tPropItem = __GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $GDIP_PROPERTYTAGFRAMEDELAY)
    If IsDllStruct($tPropItem) And (Not @error) Then
        Local $iType = $tPropItem.type, $iLength, $tVal
        If $iType Then
            $iLength = $tPropItem.length
            Switch $iType
                Case 1
                    $tVal = DllStructCreate("byte delay[" & $iLength & "]", $tPropItem.value)
                Case 3
                    $tVal = DllStructCreate("short delay[" & Ceiling($iLength / 2) & "]", $tPropItem.value)
                Case 4
                    $tVal = DllStructCreate("long delay[" & Ceiling($iLength / 4) & "]", $tPropItem.value)
                Case Else
                    Return SetError(3, 0, 0)
            EndSwitch
            Local $aFrameDelays[Int($iAnimFrameCount)], $i
            For $i = 0 To UBound($aFrameDelays) - 1
                $aFrameDelays[$i] = $tVal.delay(($i + 1)) * 10
;~              ConsoleWrite($i & ": "& $aFrameDelays[$i] & @CRLF)
            Next
        EndIf
        Return $aFrameDelays
    EndIf
    Return SetError(2, 0, 0)
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelays

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelaysFromBinFile
; Description ...: Gets the delay of each frame from a binary gif file
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelaysFromBinFile($binGIF, $iAnimFrameCount[, $iDelay = 10])
; Parameters ....: $binGIF              - A binary string with the GIF anim.
;                  $iAnimFrameCount     - An integer value.
; Return values .: An array with the information about the delay of each frame or the error code
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......:
; Link ..........:
Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelaysFromBinFile($binGIF, $iAnimFrameCount)
    If Not IsBinary($binGIF) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    If $iAnimFrameCount < 2 Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0)
    Local $aFrameDelays = StringRegExp($binGIF, "(?i)0021F904[[:xdigit:]]{2}([[:xdigit:]]{4})", 3)
    If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0)
    Local Const $iDelay = 10
    For $i = 0 To UBound($aFrameDelays) - 1
        $aFrameDelays[$i] = $iDelay * Dec(StringRegExpReplace($aFrameDelays[$i], "([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})", "$2$1"))
    Next
    If UBound($aFrameDelays) <> $iAnimFrameCount Then ReDim $aFrameDelays[$iAnimFrameCount]
    Return $aFrameDelays
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDelaysFromBinFile

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimExtractAllFrames
; Description ...: Extracts all frames from a GIF animation file with the option to resize the frames
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimExtractAllFrames($hImage, $sFilename[, $iJPGQual = 85[, $iW = 0[, $iH = 0[, $iResizeQual = 7[,
;                  $bReverse = False]]]]])
;                  $sFilename           - A string value. Folders will be created if not existing.
;                  $iJPGQual            - [optional] An integer value. Default is 85.
;                  $iW                  - [optional] An integer value. Default is 0.
;                  $iH                  - [optional] An integer value. Default is 0.
;                  $iResizeQual         - [optional] An integer value. Default is 2.
;                  $bReverse            - [optional] A binary value. Default is False.
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......: All frames will be extracted whereas the filename will be <filename>_XX.<ext>. XX is the amount of frames. If
;                  $bReverse is set True then the frames will be saved in reverse order. If $iW and $iH are zero then no resizing will be done.
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID _GDIPlus_ParamInit _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile
; Link ..........:
Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimExtractAllFrames($hImage, $sFilename, $iJPGQual = 85, $iW = 0, $iH = 0, $iResizeQual = 2, $bReverse = False)
    If $sFilename = "" Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0)
    Local Const $iAnimDimCount = _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsCount($hImage)
    If @error Then Return SetError(2, @error, 0)
    Local Const $tGUID = _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameDimensionsList($hImage, $iAnimDimCount)
    If @error Then Return SetError(3, @error, 0)
    Local Const $iAnimFrameCount = _GDIPlus_GIFAnimGetFrameCount($hImage, $tGUID)
    If @error Then Return SetError(4, @error, 0)
    Local $sPath = StringRegExpReplace($sFilename, "(.+)\\.+", "$1")
    If StringLen($sPath) > 2 Then
        If Not FileExists($sPath) Then DirCreate($sPath)
    EndIf
    Local $sPrefixList = "jpg,png,bmp,gif,tif,", $sSuffix = StringRight($sFilename, 3)
    If Not StringInStr($sPrefixList, $sSuffix) Or StringMid($sFilename, StringLen($sFilename) - 3, 1) <> "." Then
        $sSuffix = "png"
        $sFilename &= ".png"
    EndIf
    Switch $sSuffix
        Case "jpg"
            Local $sCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID("JPG")
            Local $tParams = _GDIPlus_ParamInit(1)
            Local $tData = DllStructCreate("int Quality")
            Local $pData = DllStructGetPtr($tData)
            Local $pParams = DllStructGetPtr($tParams)
            $tData.Quality = $iJPGQual
            _GDIPlus_ParamAdd($tParams, $GDIP_EPGQUALITY, 1, $GDIP_EPTLONG, $pData)
    EndSwitch
    Local $sPrefix = StringTrimRight($sFilename, 4), $hFrame, $iCurrentFrame = 0, $i, $iRet, $hBitmap, $hGfx, $bError = False, $bResize = False
    If ($iW > 0) And ($iH > 0) And ($iW <> _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage)) And ($iH <> _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage)) Then
        $bResize = True
        $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH)
        $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap)
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx, $iResizeQual)
    EndIf
    Local $iFrame
    For $i = 0 To $iAnimFrameCount
        If $bReverse Then
            $iFrame = $iAnimFrameCount - $i
        Else
            $iFrame = $i
        EndIf
        _GDIPlus_GIFAnimSelectActiveFrame($hImage, $tGUID, $i)
        Switch $bResize
            Case False
                $hFrame = $hImage
            Case Else
                _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfx, 0x00000000)
                _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH)
                $hFrame = $hBitmap
        EndSwitch
        Switch $sSuffix
            Case "jpg"
                $iRet = _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx($hFrame, $sPrefix & "_" & StringFormat("%0" & StringLen(Int($iAnimFrameCount)) & "i." & $sSuffix, $iFrame), $sCLSID, $pParams)
                If Not $iRet Then $bError = True
            Case Else
                $iRet = _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hFrame, $sPrefix & "_" & StringFormat("%0" & StringLen(Int($iAnimFrameCount)) & "i." & $sSuffix, $iFrame))
                If Not $iRet Then $bError = True
        EndSwitch
    Next
    If $bResize Then
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx)
        _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)
    EndIf
    Return $bError
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimExtractAllFrames

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimCreateFile
; Description ...: Creates a GIF animation file
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_GIFAnimCreateFile($aImages, $sFilename[, $iDelay = 100])
; Parameters ....: $aImages             - An array of image handles (animation frames).
;                  $sFilename           - The filename of the GIF animation.
;                  $iDelay              - [optional] An integer value. Default is 100 ms per frame.
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......: Vista or a higher operating system is required to create a GIF animation!
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID _GDIPlus_ParamInit _GDIPlus_ParamAdd _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx
; Link ..........:
Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimCreateFile($aImages, $sFilename, $iDelay = 100)
    Local Const $GDIP_EVTFrameDimensionTime = 21
    Local $sCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID("GIF")
    Local $tMultiFrameParam = DllStructCreate("int;")

DllStructSetData($tMultiFrameParam, 1, $GDIP_EVTMULTIFRAME)
    Local $tParams = _GDIPlus_ParamInit(1)
    _GDIPlus_ParamAdd($tParams, $GDIP_EPGSAVEFLAG, 1, $GDIP_EPTLONG, DllStructGetPtr($tMultiFrameParam))

Local $hStream = _WinAPI_CreateStreamOnHGlobal()
    Local $tGUID = _WinAPI_GUIDFromString($sCLSID)
    _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToStream($aImages[1], $hStream, DllStructGetPtr($tGUID), DllStructGetPtr($tParams))

DllStructSetData($tMultiFrameParam, 1, $GDIP_EVTFrameDimensionTime)
    $tParams = _GDIPlus_ParamInit(1)
    _GDIPlus_ParamAdd($tParams, $GDIP_EPGSAVEFLAG, 1, $GDIP_EPTLONG, DllStructGetPtr($tMultiFrameParam))

Local $i
    For $i = 2 To $aImages[0] - 1
        _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAddImage($aImages[1], $aImages[$i], $tParams)
    Next

DllStructSetData($tParams, 1, $GDIP_EVTLASTFRAME)
    _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAddImage($aImages[1], $aImages[$i], $tParams)

DllStructSetData($tParams, 1, $GDIP_EVTFLUSH)
    _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAdd($aImages[$i], $tParams)

Local $hMemory = _WinAPI_GetHGlobalFromStream($hStream)
    Local $iMemSize = _MemGlobalSize($hMemory)
    Local $pMem = _MemGlobalLock($hMemory)
    Local $tData = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iMemSize & "]", $pMem)
    Local $bData = DllStructGetData($tData, 1)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseStream($hStream)
    _MemGlobalFree($hMemory)

$bData = StringRegExpReplace($bData, "(?i)(0021F904[[:xdigit:]]{2})[[:xdigit:]]{4}", "${1}" & StringRegExpReplace(Hex(Int($iDelay / 10), 4), "([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{2})", "$2$1"))
    Local $iExtended = @extended

Local $hFile = FileOpen($sFilename, 2)
    If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, False)
    FileWrite($hFile, Binary($bData))
    FileClose($hFile)

If Not $iExtended Then Return SetError(1, 0, False)
    Return SetExtended($iExtended, True)
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimCreateFile

Func _GDIPlus_GIFAnimCreateFileFromImageFiles($aFrames, $sGIFFileName, $bReplay = True)
    Local $tagGIFHeader = "byte Header[6];byte Width[2];byte Height[2];byte PackedField[1];byte BackgroundColorIndex[1];byte PixelAspectRatio[1];"
    Local $tGIFHeader_1frame = DllStructCreate($tagGIFHeader & "byte ColorTable[768];")
    Local $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($aFrames[0][0], 2, 2), $nBytes
    _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, DllStructGetPtr($tGIFHeader_1frame), DllStructGetSize($tGIFHeader_1frame), $nBytes)
    _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile)
    Local $iColorTableSize = 3 * 2 ^ (BitAND($tGIFHeader_1frame.PackedField, 7) + 1)
    Local $tGIFHeader_File = DllStructCreate($tagGIFHeader & "byte ColorTable[" & $iColorTableSize & "];byte ApplicationBlockExtension[18]")
    $tGIFHeader_File.Header = $tGIFHeader_1frame.Header
    $tGIFHeader_File.Width = $tGIFHeader_1frame.Width
    $tGIFHeader_File.Height = $tGIFHeader_1frame.Height
    $tGIFHeader_File.PackedField = $tGIFHeader_1frame.PackedField
    $tGIFHeader_File.BackgroundColorIndex = $tGIFHeader_1frame.BackgroundColorIndex
    $tGIFHeader_File.PixelAspectRatio = $tGIFHeader_1frame.PixelAspectRatio
    $tGIFHeader_File.ColorTable = BinaryMid($tGIFHeader_1frame.ColorTable, 1, $iColorTableSize)
    $tGIFHeader_File.ApplicationBlockExtension = Binary("0x21FF0B4E45545343415045322E3003010000")
    Local $bGIFHeader, $i, $b, $p, $d
    For $i = 1 To 8
        $bGIFHeader &= StringTrimLeft(DllStructGetData($tGIFHeader_File, $i), 2)
    Next

For $i = 0 To UBound($aFrames) - 1
        $b = Binary(FileRead($aFrames[$i][0]))
        $p = Floor(StringInStr($b, "0021F904") / 2)
        $d = Hex(Dec($aFrames[$i][1] / 10), 4)
        If Not $p Then ContinueLoop
        $bGIFHeader &= StringMid(StringRegExpReplace(BinaryMid($b, $p, BinaryLen($b) - $p - 1), "(?i)0021F904([[:xdigit:]]{2})([[:xdigit:]]{4})(.*)", "0021F904${1}" & StringRight($d, 2) & StringLeft($d, 2) & "$3"), 3)
    Next

$hFile = FileOpen($sGIFFileName, 18)
    FileWrite($hFile, Binary("0x" & $bGIFHeader & "3B"))
    FileClose($hFile)
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_GIFAnimCreateFileFromImageFiles

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_BitmapConvertTo8Bit
; Description ...: Converts a bitmap to a 8-bit image
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_BitmapConvertTo8Bit(Byref $hBitmap[, $iColorCount = 253[,$iDitherType = $GDIP_DitherTypeDualSpiral8x8[,
;                  $iPaletteType = $GDIP_PaletteTypeFixedHalftone252,[$bUseTransparentColor = True]]]])
; Parameters ....: $hBitmap              - A handle to an image / bitmap object
;                  $iColorCount          - [optional] An integer value. Default is 253.
;                  $iDitherType          - [optional] An integer value. Default is $GDIP_DitherTypeDualSpiral8x8. -> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms534106(v=vs.85).aspx
;                  $iPaletteType         - [optional] An integer value. Default is $GDIP_PaletteTypeFixedHalftone252 . -> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms534159(v=vs.85).aspx
;                  $bUseTransparentColor - [optional] A binary value. Default is True.
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......: Vista or a higher operating system is required
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_PaletteInitialize _GDIPlus_BitmapConvertFormat _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0
; Link ..........: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534106(v=vs.85).aspx)
Func _GDIPlus_BitmapConvertTo8Bit(ByRef $hBitmap, $iColorCount = 256, $iDitherType = $GDIP_DitherTypeDualSpiral8x8, $iPaletteType = $GDIP_PaletteTypeFixedHalftone252, $bUseTransparentColor = True)
    $iColorCount = ($iColorCount > 2 ^ 8) ? 2 ^ 8 : $iColorCount
    Local $tPalette = _GDIPlus_PaletteInitialize(256, $iPaletteType, $iColorCount, $bUseTransparentColor, $hBitmap)
    If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0)
    Local $iRet = _GDIPlus_BitmapConvertFormat($hBitmap, $GDIP_PXF08INDEXED, $iDitherType, $iPaletteType, $tPalette)
    Return $iRet
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_BitmapConvertTo8Bit

Func _GDIPlus_BitmapConvertToXBit(ByRef $hBitmap, $iColorCount = 16, $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF04INDEXED, $iDitherType = $GDIP_DitherTypeDualSpiral8x8, $iPaletteType = $GDIP_PaletteTypeFixedHalftone252, $bUseTransparentColor = False)
    Switch $iPixelFormat
        Case $GDIP_PXF08INDEXED
            $iColorCount = ($iColorCount > 2 ^ 8) ? 2 ^ 8 : $iColorCount
        Case $GDIP_PXF04INDEXED
            $iColorCount = ($iColorCount > 2 ^ 4) ? 2 ^ 4 : $iColorCount
        Case $GDIP_PXF01INDEXED
            $iPaletteType = $GDIP_PaletteTypeFixedBW
            $iColorCount = 2
        Case Else
            $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF04INDEXED
            $iColorCount = 16
            $iDitherType = $GDIP_DitherTypeDualSpiral8x8
            $iPaletteType = $GDIP_PaletteTypeFixedHalftone252
    EndSwitch
    Local $tPalette = _GDIPlus_PaletteInitialize(256, $iPaletteType, $iColorCount, $bUseTransparentColor, $hBitmap)
    If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0)
    Local $iRet = _GDIPlus_BitmapConvertFormat($hBitmap, $iPixelFormat, $iDitherType, $iPaletteType, $tPalette)
    Return $iRet
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_BitmapConvertToXBit

Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetColorPalette($hImage, ByRef $tColorPalette, $iSize)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetImagePalette", "handle", $hImage, "struct*", $tColorPalette, "uint", $iSize)
    Return True
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetColorPalette

Func _GDIPlus_ImageGetColorPaletteSize($hImage)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipGetImagePaletteSize", "handle", $hImage, "uint*", 0)
    Return $aResult[2]
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageGetColorPaletteSize

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem
; Description ...: Gets a specified property item (piece of metadata) from this Image object.
; Syntax ........: __GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID)
; Parameters ....: $hImage              - A handle to an image object.
;                  $iPropID             - An integer that identifies the property item to be retrieved.
; Return values .: $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM structure or 0 on errors
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromStream
; Link ..........: Property Item Descriptions -> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534416(v=vs.85).aspx
Func __GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID)
    Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetPropertyItemSize", "handle", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, "ulong*", 0)
    Local Static $tBuffer ;why static? because otherwise it would crash when running it as x64 exe (workaround)
    $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aResult[3] & "]")
    $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetPropertyItem", "handle", $hImage, "uint", $iPropID, "ulong", $aResult[3], "struct*", $tBuffer)
    If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(11, $aResult[0], 0)
    Local Const $tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM = "uint id;ulong length;word type;ptr value"
    Local $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPPROPERTYITEM, DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer))
    If @error Then Return SetError(20, $aResult[0], 0)
    Return $tPropertyItem
EndFunc   ;==>__GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAddImage
; Description ...: Adds a frame to a file or stream specified in a previous call to the _GDIP_SaveImageToFile or _GDIP_SaveImageToStream functions.
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAddImage($hImage, $hImageFrame, $tParams)
;                  $hImageFrame         - A handle to an image object that holds the frame to be added.
;                  $tParams             - A dll struct to an EncoderParameters structure that holds parameters required by the image encoder
;                                         used by the save-add operation.
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAdd _GDIPlus_ParamInit _GDIP_SaveImageToFile _GDIP_SaveImageToStream _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0
;~ Func _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAddImage($hImage, $hImageFrame, $tParams)
;~  Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSaveAddImage", "handle", $hImage, "handle", $hImageFrame, "struct*", $tParams)
;~  If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False)
;~  If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], False)
;~  Return True
;~ EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageSaveAddImage

; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAdd
; Description ...: Adds a frame to a file or stream specified in a previous call to the _GDIP_SaveImageToFile or _GDIP_SaveImageToStream functions.
;                  Use this method to save selected frames from a multiple-frame image to another multiple-frame image.
; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAdd($hImage, $tParams)
;                  $tParams             - A dll struct to a encoder parameter list structure ($tagGDIPENCODERPARAMS).
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......: _GDIP_SaveImageToFile _GDIP_SaveImageToStream _GDIPlus_ParamInit _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0
;~ Func _GDIPlus_ImageSaveAdd($hImage, $tParams)
;~  Local $aResult
;~  $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSaveAdd", "handle", $hImage, "struct*", $tParams)
;~  If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False)
;~  If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], False)
;~  Return True
;~ EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageSaveAdd

Edited by UEZ
Ooops, somehow the old content got replaced!?!?!?!

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

When I record at 10 fps then the play speed is too fast -> seems that the delay for each frame, except for the 1st frame, is not set.

Each frames have his delay set.

At the end of record all following identicals frames are "grouped" in a un unique frame with a delay set with the value of all those frames delays.

It permit to reduce gif size.

You probably talk about the pre-viewer who for an unknow reason play a bit too fast.

You can modify play speed in _AnimateGifInAnotherThread function at line 490 :

'68' & _SwapEndian ( Int ( $aFrameDelay[$i]*15 ) ) & _         ; push Milliseconds

Be aware that $aFrameDelay values are in hundredth of second ( as needed in a animated gif) and the asm code need milliseconds.

That's why values were multiply per 10 for be correctly adapted.

But may be ASM is really too fast.... :D

Edit : Some Animated Gif Editors do not recognize frame delay < 0.1 second.

Edited by wakillon

Afaik each frame has a header with several information -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIF#Animated_GIF

I don't know how to group frames and thus its frame delay. There are some GIF anims with different delays per frame.

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

If you have a doubt, add

Local $aDelays = _AnimatedGifGetFramesDelays ( $sFileName )
_ArrayDisplay ( $aDelays )

before the "return" of the "_Save" function.

It will display all different frame delays for the Animated Gif that you are saving.

For group identical following frames look at the "_ImageGroupIdenticalFrames" Function.

Oh, and i forget to precise that the Gui can be moved while Recording.

May be you only try to record in static mode... :huh:

I know how the delay values look but I didn't know that grouping is possible by providing only one delay value for all frames.

If you run the Example to load a GIF and play it from post#4 then you will see also the array with the delay values which I used first to check the GIFs created by your program.

Btw, I cannot move the recording window outside the main screen. I have 3 monitors at work. ;)

I know how the delay values look but I didn't know that grouping is possible by providing only one delay value for all frames.

If you run the Example to load a GIF and play it from post#4 then you will see also the array with the delay values which I used first to check the GIFs created by your program.

Btw, I cannot move the recording window outside the main screen. I have 3 monitors at work. ;)

Not for all frames, just identical following frames.

For example 10 identical following frames with each a delay of 0.1 sec can be displayed as a frame with a delay of 1 second.

The interest to group them is to have less data to save, and so, a gif smaller.

It's also why i do not display frames count, but gif time, cause when record is stopped identical frames are grouped and the frames count can be different.

Take a look at Remove Duplicate Frames part on imagemagick.org where merging consecutive duplicate images is explained.

GifCamEx Gui Position is limited to the screen coordinates, but you can move it inside it.

I use a Timer for avoid to block script when mouse is down on gui.

The Gui Size can be locked or unlocked between 2 consecutive records.

Then script search Max Size of frames for be able to display or save them whatever their Sizes.

The edit part permit you to increase/decrease frame delays or suppress unwanted frames. ( Right click on frame)