IE Access Denied

I know there have been numerous posts about this issue and that to solve the problem I should try an open the frame being referenced in a new IE window but this is not possible and would break the script (I need access to all frames at the same time).

However I was wondering why my code works flawlessly on windows 7, but on windows 8 and windows 10 preview it gives the access denied.

To give a little insight as to what I am doing, I am scripting outlook webmail so that I can click a button to forward a mail and append a subject to the subject line.  This script is working 100% on windows 7 and like I said giving an access denied when I try to read info from a frame on windows 8 and 10.  see some example code below for where the access denied is being thrown. 

$oIE = _IEAttach("Outlook Web Access")

If Not IsObj($oIE) Then
    MsgBox(0, "NO MAIL WINDOW", "Unable to find mail window.  Please log in to webmail")
    Return 0
EndIf

Local $oFrames = _IEFrameGetCollection($oIE)
Local $iNumFrames = @extended

For $i = 0 To ($iNumFrames - 1)
    $oFrame = _IEFrameGetCollection($oIE, $i)
    $sTxt = _IEPropertyGet($oFrame, "innertext") & @CRLF

If StringTrimRight($sTxt, StringLen($sTxt) - 5) = "Inbox" Then
        ExitLoop ;if we found the inbox, stop looking for it
    EndIf
Next

What settings can I change to fix the issue.  I turned off XSS and I have tried numerous other settings changes to no avail.  A few months ago this script was working fine in windows 8.  Im wondering if there was an update than changed access to IE.   Any help would be appreciated