_SplashTextOnEx UDF build 2015-05-10

UEZ

• 1 month later...

There's a "Like This" button for doing that, no need to post just for the sake of posting something.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

There's a "Like This" button for doing that, no need to post just for the sake of posting something.

​What's your problem with this member ?

Is there new forum rules ? 

UEZ is certainly happy to receive compliments for his work. 

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

I agree wakillon. Everyone should have the freedom either to like a post or to write to comment.

After forum upgrade on German forum we had a discussion whether to activate the like or not. The majority was against the like button because writing a comment is more meaningful than pushing a button.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

@UEZ , the links don't work

You have accessed an invalid or no longer valid link .
Back to previous page

Sie haben einen ungültigen oder nicht mehr gültigen Link aufgerufen.
Zurück zur vorherigen Seite

Edited by argumentum

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

Since the upgrade of the German forum software all attachments were lost and never restored. Further after the upgrade of this forum the links to the attachments were also changed.

I've tons of attachments in both forums, so without any feedback it is hard to fix it.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

;                  $bGUIFade            - [optional] A boolean value to enable/disable gui fade in/out on start/exit. Default is False.

When set $bGUIFade = true _WinAPI_AnimateWindow() function will be used to fade-in/out the GUI on start/end.

Outlined text you mean only the frame without filled letters right?

Edited by UEZ

;                  $bGUIFade            - [optional] A boolean value to enable/disable gui fade in/out on start/exit. Default is False.

When set $bGUIFade = true _WinAPI_AnimateWindow() function will be used to fade-in/out the GUI on start/end.

Outlined text you mean only the frame without filled letters right?

​So why condition look at $__bGUIFade__ value ?

And Outlined Text like this :

3_8_8.png

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts