AutoIt Script Instantly Stopping Without An Error Message

Go to solution Solved by krake8001,

Hey there!

Im currently trying to make a custom auto login using an Array!

I'm fairly new to AutoIt but I worked out this Code:

#include <Array.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#RequireAdmin
Local $Array2D[3][3]

HotKeySet("{ENTER}", "TogglePause")

Global $Paused = False
While 1
    If $Paused = True Then
        Blockinput(1)
        $i = 2
        $rows = UBound($Array2D) - 1
          while $i < $rows
            MouseClick("left",$Array2D[$i][1],$Array2D[$i][2], 1)
            $i = $i + 1
          wend
         Blockinput(0)
         Exit
           ElseIf _IsPressed("01") Then
             $rows = UBound($Array2D)
             ReDim $Array2D[$rows + 1][3]
             $pos = MouseGetPos()
             $posX = $pos[0]
             $posY = $pos[1]
             $Array2D[$rows -1][1] = $posX
             $Array2D[$rows -1][2] = $posY
             Sleep(100)
    EndIf
WEnd

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = True
    EndFunc
It worked very well but then I tried to add left clicks to it.

Looks like this:

#include <Array.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#RequireAdmin
Local $Array2D[3][4]

HotKeySet("{ENTER}", "TogglePause")

Global $Paused = False
While 1
    If $Paused = True Then
        Blockinput(1)
        $i = 2
        $rows = UBound($Array2D) - 1
          while $i < $rows
            MouseClick($Array2D[$i][3],$Array2D[$i][1],$Array2D[$i][2], 1)
            $i = $i + 1
          wend
          sleep(3000)
         Blockinput(0)
         Exit
           ElseIf _IsPressed("01") Then
             $rows = UBound($Array2D)
             $pos = MouseGetPos()
             $posX = $pos[0]
             $posY = $pos[1]
             $Array2D[$rows -1][3] = "left"
             Sleep(100)

ElseIf _IsPressed("02") Then
             $rows = UBound($Array2D)
             $pos = MouseGetPos()
             $posX = $pos[0]
             $posY = $pos[1]
             $Array2D[$rows -1][3] = "right"
             Sleep(100)
    EndIf
WEnd

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = True
    EndFunc
Since then it doesn't work anymore!

It returns this:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Bot\Array.au3" /UserParams    
+>01:12:26 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.14.801.2025.0 SciTE v.3.4.4.0   Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0407)
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE
>Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Bot\Array.au3
+>01:12:26 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.12.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Bot\Array.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
+>01:12:26 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>01:12:26 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.5291
I don't have any Idea why it does that. Pls help! Edited by Melba23
Added codetags

mpower,

This appears to be bot related if the name of the script is anything to go by. Perhaps it would have been wise to report (as I did) or point the user in the direction of the Forum rules. Of course the name could be innocent, but lets first make it known that we don't tolerate this type of coding whatsoever.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

mpower,

This appears to be bot related if the name of the script is anything to go by. Perhaps it would have been wise to report (as I did) or point the user in the direction of the Forum rules. Of course the name could be innocent, but lets first make it known that we don't tolerate this type of coding whatsoever.

guinness, I fully agree, hence why I specifically asked the user as to what they are trying to automate. Until such time that it can be undoubtedly proven that the user is automating games I think its okay to respond.

Innocent until proven guilty right? "Bot" could stand for a wide range of things :). Anyway I removed any code I posted from my post above so as not to potentially help a game automation coder.

Edited by mpower

There is absolutely nothing in that script that indicates game interaction.

Please be patient and wait for a mod to decide.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Please respect the rules outlined by Jon and enforced by the Mods.

UDF List:

• Developers

Guys, Please don't argue here in open forum.

The thread is reported which is enough.

Now give the OP time to respond and we will act if necessary.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I'm trying to make a program which records a login saves it and repeats all steps. I want to do it like this and not with controlclick because I want it to work with every Login and Computer. I know that it Botters are a huge problem of Au3 but I told you that it's not a Bot (It could be used as such but I am coding it for myself my IT-teacher and maybe friends and family). Pls don't make evryone that uses Mouseklick and stuff to a suspect. 

• Developers

I'm trying to make a program which records a login saves it and repeats all steps. I want to do it like this and not with controlclick because I want it to work with every Login and Computer. I know that it Botters are a huge problem of Au3 but I told you that it's not a Bot (It could be used as such but I am coding it for myself my IT-teacher and maybe friends and family). Pls don't make evryone that uses Mouseklick and stuff to a suspect. 

Read the questions we ask as you want, but recording the steps and keys typed during logon is also something we don't want to do as that fits the Keylogger profile. ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)