1. AndreyS

AndreyS

• Similar Content

• By mannworks00
      Hey all,
      I know this code has been attempted before as a GUI app, and it would not copy text properly. Here is an updated version of the Google Search Shortcut  Script from: Google Search Shortcut Script
      #Region #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=shortcuts.exe #EndRegion #include <Clipboard.au3> Opt("TrayMenuMode", 3) Opt("TrayOnEventMode", 1) HotKeySet("{F1}", "_googleit") TraySetToolTip("Right click to exit") TrayCreateItem("Exit") TrayItemSetOnEvent(-1, "_exit") While 1 Sleep(20) WEnd #cs _googleit() Source User: ViciousXUSMC https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/177446-google-search-shortcut-script/?do=findComment&comment=1273519 #ce Source Func _googleit() Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ;Set Title Match To "Any Part of String" $sOldClip = ClipGet() ;Save Current Clipboard Send("^c") ;Copy Selected Text to Clipboard *before losing focus of current window WinActivate("Google Chrome", "") ; activate chrome ShellExecute("https://www.google.at/search?q=" & URLEncode(_ClipBoard_GetData())) ;Navigate to search ClipPut($sOldClip) ;Restore Old Clipboard Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) ; Sets back to default EndFunc ;==>_googleit ;URL encoding is critical when doing string search queries via URL. #cs URLEncode Source User: Dhilip89 - UnicodeURL UDF https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/46894-unicodeurl-udf/ #ce Func URLEncode($UnicodeURL) $UnicodeBinary = StringToBinary($UnicodeURL, 4) $UnicodeBinary2 = StringReplace($UnicodeBinary, '0x', '', 1) $UnicodeBinaryLength = StringLen($UnicodeBinary2) Local $EncodedString For $i = 1 To $UnicodeBinaryLength Step 2 $UnicodeBinaryChar = StringMid($UnicodeBinary2, $i, 2) If StringInStr("$-_.+!*'(),;/?:@=&abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890", BinaryToString('0x' & $UnicodeBinaryChar, 4)) Then $EncodedString &= BinaryToString('0x' & $UnicodeBinaryChar) Else $EncodedString &= '%' & $UnicodeBinaryChar EndIf Next Return $EncodedString EndFunc ;==>URLEncode Func _exit() $result = MsgBox(1, "Shortcuts", "Do you wish to exit Shortcuts?", 0) If $result == 1 Then Exit EndFunc ;==>_exit  

shortcuts.au3
      shortcuts.exe
    • By caramen
      I am trying to record a ClipGet after Ctrl + C Is stroke.
      Not working. It is possible ? 
      While (1) $msg = GUIGetMsg () Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") If _IsPressed ("A2",$hDLL) And _IsPressed ("56",$hDLL) Then Sleep (500) $ClipBoard = ClipGet () ;~ ==========================================Console============================================ _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($ConsoleArea,""&$ClipBoard) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($ConsoleArea, _GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($ConsoleArea)-1) ;~ =========================================/Console============================================ EndIf DllClose ($hDLL) WEnd  
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      I'm learning about GUI's, I'm trying the below code, the idea being if I press the letter "e" while I have the GUI open I want the label color to change to green (I'm using a UDF for label colors). But every time I press "e" on my keyboard I just get a "ding" sound from my speakers and nothing changes with the label.
      I've looked at using something like "While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE" as I've seen it in other code instead of "While 1", but I don't think it's relevant.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>; for GUI... #include <GUIRichLabel.au3>; UDF for rich text label fonts #include <Misc.au3>; for _IsPressed $myLetter = "e" $hGUI = GUICreate("test", 700, 60) $lbl2 = _GUICtrlRichLabel_Create($hGUI, '<font color="purple">' & $myLetter & '</font>', 10, 10); , 260, 25 GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 if _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Then While _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Sleep(250) WEnd _GUICtrlRichLabel_SetData($lbl2, '<font color="green">' & $myLetter & '</font>') Sleep(2000) DllClose($hDLL) Exit EndIf Sleep(50) WEnd DllClose($hDLL) I am using an array of letters that I'm wanting to do this for, but as I can't get it to work I've stripped it down to the simplest code I can think of to try and get this working first. Appreciate any help.
      Thanks!
    • By guinness
      Right now the script will exit immediately if I don't pause it somehow (obvious of course).
      I was  curious on people's opinions of how they do it or what option they prefer below? Thanks
      Option 1 (I prefer)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> HotKeySet('^!p', SomeFunc) ProcessWaitClose(@AutoItPID) Func SomeFunc() MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Title", "This message box will timeout after 10 seconds or select the OK button.", 10) EndFunc Option 2 (in the help file)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> HotKeySet('^!p', SomeFunc) While Sleep(100) WEnd Func SomeFunc() MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Title", "This message box will timeout after 10 seconds or select the OK button.", 10) EndFunc Option 3
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> HotKeySet('^!p', SomeFunc) While 1 GUIGetMsg() ; Use the internal sleep WEnd Func SomeFunc() MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Title", "This message box will timeout after 10 seconds or select the OK button.", 10) EndFunc  
    • By AndreyS
      Dear developers and creators of the language, please explain to me why when pressing the combination Crtl + Shift + C from the 5th or the 10th time "sticks / sinks" Ctrl or Shift? And then you need to press Ctrl or Shift again to reset their triggering. I only need to use hot keys like in the example!
      The code is a small example. Its essence is that when a user in the editor selects any number and presses a combination, then it increases by 1. 
      Dim $x HotKeySet("+^c","Calc") While 1 Sleep(10000) WEnd Func Calc() Send("^c") Sleep(50) $x=ClipGet()+1 ClipPut($x) Send("^v") EndFunc I thought that in my program some kind of glitch was searching for a reason for a long time. And it turned out that apparently somehow the work of some functions used in the example is not compatible. 
      Tell me, please, what is the problem?