N00b!

Gaboury

Hi!

I've never tried AutoItX but I would like to know if it is somehow possible to make a game/client hook with this...Like (example) a MSN hack that will give you infinite nudges, or a Counter-Strike hack, or whatever! Is it possible with this version?!

-Gaboury.

Well...In MSN, the thing that shakes the msn screen to make the person know you talk to her, that's called a nudge... But it's limited, like once each 30 seconds (example..I don't know exactly)...well, by saying hacking, I mean to make it that you can get inifite nudges, that's what I mean...

And counter-strike is a fps game and like a "aimbot" or wallhack is what I mean by hacking, I don't want to hack at all someone's computer or whatever... I just thought about learning C++ to be able to make "hacks" but it is very hard and I wanted to know if this would do it or if I needed to learn C++... anyway ;)

- Gaboury.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...In MSN, the thing that shakes the msn screen to make the person know you talk to her, that's called a nudge... But it's limited, like once each 30 seconds (example..I don't know exactly)...well, by saying hacking, I mean to make it that you can get inifite nudges, that's what I mean...

And counter-strike is a fps game and like a "aimbot" or wallhack is what I mean by hacking, I don't want to hack at all someone's computer or whatever... I just thought about learning C++ to be able to make "hacks" but it is very hard and I wanted to know if this would do it or if I needed to learn C++... anyway B)

- Gaboury.

Why not try to make an anti-bot script? It would be better for all!