Unexpected Action In Autoit3-gui

While my Gui is up and i do a GuiSetControlData(15,"") to a list box it doesn't replace the data rather it just adds to it. But If I do it to an edit box it replaces all the data. Any chance of getting a list box to work like an edit box. I could easily add 1 using controlcommand but removing it all is more difficult. I think it seems to work correctly with combobox also.

red

While my Gui is up and i do a GuiSetControlData(15,"") to a list box it doesn't replace the data rather it just adds to it.  But If I do it to an edit box it replaces all the data.  Any chance of getting a list box to work like an edit box.  I could easily add 1 using controlcommand but removing it all is more difficult.  I think it seems to work correctly with combobox also.

red

That's the way AU3GUI was working, just addition. But I add a way to clean the list as describe in the doc by starting the string with "|".

so GuiSetControlData("|") will empty the list.

Combo it's supposed to work as list from the point of view of managing the list.

I will have a look at combo.

Bugger you don't know how many times I read the help file so I wouldn't sound like an *ss but I missed that line every time.

Thanks JPM

Almost have the UDF Manager completely moved over. :whistle:

red

P.S. While you are checking comboboxes when I reset the values in a combobox it seems to repeat continuously until u click on it. When I have my script just about as far as I can go I will upload it so maybe you will see what I mean.