Please, help me if you understand my error :(

First before I say my problem I must say that I'm not allowed to share the script because I'm not suposed to ask help without advising my team :S, I just need a little hint to  :idea: so I can continue my work  :sweating:

Please don't say anything unless this is related to this error thanks  :huggles:

I hope you understand my situation even if it doesn't seem to be an good reason to you.

Please help me if you aldready had this error before , I don't understand whats the error below mean:

Local $IBUTTONMARGIN = ((BitAND($IFLAGS, 32)) (0) ((BitAND($IFLAGS, 16)) (20) (40)))

error: unbalanced paranthesis expression.

This error occurs at:

Line (14) : Local $IBUTTONMARGIN = ((BitAND($IFLAGS, 32)) (0) ((BitAND($IFLAGS, 16)) (20) (40)))

And

Line (40) : Local $IITEM_START = 0, $IITEM_END = $IROWCOUNT - 1, $ISUBITEM_START = 0, $ISUBITEM_END = (($IDIMENSION = 2) ($ICOLCOUNT - 1) (0))

<snip>

I believe you need more than only the function, if you want to explain me in which kind of occurence this error appears and if you remember the solution to fix it.

For whoever helping me: I can't find the words to tell you how I appreciate your helps.

Best Regards,

Williamas Kumeliukas

Edited by Melba23
Removed code

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

• Moderators

WilliamasKumeliukas,

That is the standard _ArrayDisplay function from the Array library - and the reason for the error is obvious. ;)

But why are you using this function rather then the standard version? And why are all the variables and constants in uppercase? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

WilliamasKumeliukas,

That is the standard _ArrayDisplay function from the Array library - and the reason for the error is obvious. ;)

But why are you using this function rather then the standard version? And why are all the variables and constants in uppercase? :huh:

M23

is it related to Includes?

Sorry if it's quite challenging to understand me sometimes, there is 2 possible reasons to this:

Spoiler

#1. I am a native French speaker and learned English mainly from chatting with others players in online games.

#2. I have a developmental disorder mainly affecting my social abilities, way of thinking, understanding stuffs and explaining myself in which it can seem ironic of seeing me here, but I been working on getting better every days for an dozens of years now ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not like my dirty code? It's fine, but in my opinion, the dirty codes are unique and I believe it's a good glimpse of how the mind of the person who wrote it thinks, and that, that's what I call a psychological deduction step by step in all its splendor.

~WilliamasKumeliukas

• Moderators

WilliamasKumeliukas,

You answer the questions I posed and I will tell you why you get the error - deal? ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

• Moderators

WilliamasKumeliukas,

I can see you revisiting this page - why are you not answering? :huh:

M23

Spoiler

Please don't say anything unless this is related to this error thanks  :huggles:

Sorry like I said in first post... could we stay in the subject?

if this is walkaround to find if I'm trying to create an virus or a bot then ur completly in the wrong way.

I aldready said more than I was suposed, please do you want to help me or not?

If I could answer, I would but now its not going in the right way. 

All I can say M23, I'll ask to my team what they think about your question then we will make a decision.

if they want, I will pm you.

if you think this is an joke then, I didn't mean to  :unsure:.

Best Regards,

Williamas Kumeliukas

Spoiler

~WilliamasKumeliukas

• Moderators

WilliamasKumeliukas,

M23, I'll ask to my team what they think about your question then we will make a decision

Fine. :)

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

All,

If a Mod or Dev does not offer help immediately and starts asking questions about your thread, you really do need to answer them. We do not do it for fun but because we believe we need to make sure that the question is allowable. :)

And if you see this happening, please do not post yourself until the all-clear is given - otherwise we will delete your posts and get annoyed with you too. ;)

M23

Spoiler