Force IECreate to be on focus

Im running an script on a webserver and when im connect via rdp it works fine but when i try to run it w/o being connected to the rdp it do not work.

The script do not bring the window to the front (it works on im connected)

Is there anyway to bring it to the front, even im not connected to the server ?

You need to run your script on a desktop.

If no one is logged in, it will run in the same environment that your services run in...session 0, which is the System User environment.

Other than that, "Isn't working" won't help anyone...get specific.  What's not working.  Are you error handling, are you logging?  How are you initializing the script?

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Yep, because of this:

https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_doesn.27t_my_script_work_on_a_locked_workstation.3F

And yes, you can run the script as a specific user, but that won't address the link above...

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

I need to use it because im uploading a file and can't use only the _IE function to do it (or atleast i didnt find a way to put it working, page uses an ajax upload so i need to submit it manually).

So when im connect ot the rdp it works fine and when i try to test that w/o being connect it do not work because the IE window isnt focused

You can do all that behind the desktop.  Click the button to bring up the file explorer and interact with the file explorer window...keeping in mind the limitations of the link I posted.