Read from Pastebin private paste!

Hello, I am new here, and I would like to run a program which can read one or two short lines of text from Pastebin PRIVATE paste....I have found somewhere here this nice and simple code:

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Read the file without downloading to a folder. The option of 'get the file from the local cache' has been selected.
    Local $dData = InetRead("http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=tspvr1Cw")

; The number of bytes read is returned using the @extended macro.
    Local $iBytesRead = @extended

; Convert the ANSI compatible binary string back into a string.
    Local $sData = BinaryToString($dData)

; Display the results.
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The number of bytes read: " & $iBytesRead & @CRLF & @CRLF & $sData)
    ConsoleWrite("Raw Paste: " & $iBytesRead & @CRLF & @CRLF & $sData)
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $sData)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

But, I am getting this at msgbox and console : Error, this is a private paste. If this is your private paste, please login to Pastebin first

I have tried to put my Pastebin credentials here:

InetRead("http://username:password@pastebin.com/raw.php?i=XJaZmVhz")

but to no avail!

All I want is to read from my private Pastebin.....I do not want to be able to create pastes....ONLY TO READ and pass the paste text to variable as string.

I would really appreciate help on this....I am new to autoit scripting and I would like to extend my knowledge!

Thank you all in advance!

Edited by gandrinno

Please don't unnecessarily post in threads just to get peoples attention, wait like the rest of us. As for your problem look at the PasteBin API and WinHttp. There are plenty of example e.g. '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018