Child GUI messing me up

jezzzzy

Clicking 'View' -> 'Refresh' refreshes the list of *.plt files fine. However, if I click 'Edit' -> 'Options' and spawn the Options GUI the 'Refresh' option is broken. It just clears the file list instead of refreshing it. I am going to go crazy. Help is appreciated. I think it has something to do with how my functions are called in my msg loop. File attached.

wPlot.au3

Tried that. Still giving me a problem. It's like the Options() function is messing up my FillList() function. FillList() works fine until I go into the options gui ('edit' -> 'options'). Once the Options() function runs, my FillList() no longer populates the listview with files.

Maybe I don't understand the 'While 1' or the '@error'. One of those is getting messed up and making my FillList() function not run. I thought the @error reset after each function - but maybe not. The tray icon debug is not helping much. Any insight is appreciated.

The love the topic title... sounds like the last 8 years of my life... Actually, I haven't had to deal with "child gooey" for over a year now... woohoo...

LAr.

Now, that my little daughter tries to eat from a spoon for the first time, I know what you're talking about. I guess I'll have to buy her some windscreen wipers soon.... B)

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Here's an update for my code. I disabled some of the "extra" features (hotkey refresh, etc) to eliminate any outside interference on the code - didn't help. The code also reflects the suggested 'msg2' changes for the Options() function. I really think it's in the 'While' or 'If @error' expressions. Just can't pinpoint a breaking point.

wPlot.au3