wait for process

Hello guys i have problem with software for example i have to wait all script for one process when it appears and it is install file with .exe end and i need to shutdown my pc when that process starts i checked the name of process at Task Manager trying that example with WinExists , WinWait.. examples with notepad.exe thats not help any ideas? Thanks for Help

• Moderators

ProcessExists

Edit: Look in the help file under this function. The example is pretty much exactly what you are asking for.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

deepdown, you have already received some great examples. We tend to try to help you learn how to code, rather than you putting in a request and someone barfing up code for you. How about you try your hand at something, and post here if you run into trouble?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

• Moderators

We've all been on Day 1 before. You have received a lot of help thus far. Post what you come up with on your own, based on these suggestions - even if it is not working the way you want it. We'll be happy to assist.