Imagesearch else? search for more than 1 image?

As the title says I'm wondering if it is possible to let autoit search for 10 pictures at the same time or let is look for 0 then for 1 then for 2 then for 3 and so on. Important is that once it find 3 for example it stops looking for 4 5 6 7 8 and 9 AND THEN writes the number of the picture down somewhere. Then let it check again and write a 2nd diggit and then check again for a 3rd diggit so that in the end the script has a 3diggit number that it can work with.

I cant find any tutorials of such processes :/

Is that possible? and how could such a script look like? :o

Edited by Cok3

• Moderators

Can you please be a bit more descriptive? 10 pictures in what? What application are you trying to manipulate? Or are you talking about searching through actual picture files (.bmp, .jpg, etc.)? A screenshot would help immensely.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Can you please be a bit more descriptive? 10 pictures in what? What application are you trying to manipulate? Or are you talking about searching through actual picture files (.bmp, .jpg, etc.)? A screenshot would help immensely.

I want autoit to search for numbers in a picture full of 3 diggit numbers listed under each other via .bmp files.

The normal imagesearch is working in that picture but i need autoit to check:

0.bmp? if 1 = write down 1 in a message box         if = 0 move over to: -->

-->  1.bmp? 

and so on till it checked all 9 pictures.

It can only be one of these 10 pictures. So IF for example 6 is the number on that picture, it shall write down 6 and end the whole process to move on to the 2nd number and do the same untill i have all 3 numbers next to each other as 1 three diggit number.

• Moderators

Cok3,

I want autoit to search for numbers in a picture full of 3 diggit numbers listed under each other

Can we please see a screenshot so we know exactly how these "numbers" are presented - that will help us enormously. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Maybe if I put it that way: 

I'd like autoit to check which of these 10 pictures (pictures of the numbers 0-9) is the first digit of -example: 332. In this case it'd be the 3, so the script notes -->3

then repeat the process for the 2nd digit. In this case another 3, so note -->3

and then the 3rd digit -->2

in the end it'll copy 332 and work with it.

I hope this is easier to understand :/

• Moderators

Cok3,

actually its just a selfmade picture

And therefore useless for the intended purpose - so why bother posting it? If you want help let us see a real screenshot - or else we might as well all stop wasting our time. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Cok3,

And therefore useless for the intended purpose - so why bother posting it? If you want help let us see a real screenshot - or else we might as well all stop wasting our time. ;)

M23

There is no "original screenshot". One doesn't have to create a script for a certain use other than just testing and seeing how it works to maybe one day use this one in others. It is just this picture and the question I asked.

Edited by Cok3

• Moderators

Cok3,

Fine. But do not expect much help for such a "what-if" case - there are enough real problems which need support. ;)

M23

Spoiler