Draw circle?

Goodmorning, i don't speak english wery well but i'll try to make me understand.

I have two couples of screen coordinates, one of these is fixed and the other changes in the time.

i need to draw a circle that has center in the fixed point and that has as radius the distance between the two point

Thanks in advance :sweating:

Using

GUICtrlCreateGraphic()
GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_ELLIPSE, x, y, w, h)

I think would help you out. :)

EDIT: example of usage would be in the helpfile. Which can be done by clicking on either of those function names.

P.S. Welcome to the AutoIt forum!  ^_^ 

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Using

GUICtrlCreateGraphic()
GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1, $GUI_GR_ELLIPSE, x, y, w, h)

I think would help you out. :)

EDIT: example of usage would be in the helpfile. Which can be done by clicking on either of those function names.

P.S. Welcome to the AutoIt forum!  ^_^ 

Thanks a lot,

GuiCtrlCreateGraphic() needs a GUI to work? i'll made an invisible full screen gui to show it on the others windows?

Anytime. ;)

Here are a couple >examples done by Melba23 of making a transparent GUI.

Another in that >topic is done by UEZ, using GDI+.

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

My pleasure. ;) 

If you get to working on this and have any questions, feel free to ask here.

If it is about another subject not related to this, feel free to start a new topic. 

Happy coding. :)

Snips & Scripts