Export / Iport text to file

Hi guyz, im quite newbie + im not english speaking person, so as first excuse my english or stupidity. :D

So i need to ask someone, how can i by pressing GUI button, transfer text, that ill make in "GUICtrlCreateEdit" lane to ".txt" file, and than if its possible to import it back to script? For very easy example

$whatneedstobeexported = GUICtrlCreateEdit( "This text need to be exported to txt file when export button is pressed ")

$export = GUICtrlCreateButton("Export")

$import = GUICtrlCreateButton("Import")

;------------------------------------------------

While 1

Case $Export
FileWrite (export.txt, "" & $whatneedstobeexported)

Case $Import

---somehow read content of that export.txt and write it back to $whatneedstobeexported = GUICtrlCreateEdit---

EndSwitch
WEnd

I hope u understand what i want. :D Simply i need somehow STORE / RECALL (yeah thats the key thing) data from that "GUICtrlCreateEdit".

I know this script dont work - its written more than simple, and i need same simple (but working of course) answer how to do that. :D
So can anyone help me plz? (I havent found anywhere any hlp file or something, about "how to do that")
Thx

Have a look at these functions:

FileOpen
FileWrite
FileRead
GUICtrlSetData
GUICtrlRead
Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

I did, but lot of them havent worked as i expected. :/

When i maded that scripty and tryed it, it created that export file, but allways when button was pressed, it exported only "66" numbers and i dont know why. :D

66 is the controlID from creating the edit, which you have stored in $whatneedstobeexported. You need to read the value with the function I suggested GUICtrlRead() like so:

FileWrite("export.txt", GUICtrlRead($whatneedstobeexported))

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

My pleasure. ;)

Snips & Scripts