Screen changes

Using AutoIt, is it possible to identify the screen changes. For instance in release 1, couple of UI changes and in release 2 removed few UI controls. I am after to see the change history of screens. Your help is much appreciated.

• Moderators

Your question is pretty vague. How about a screenshot of before and after, with a better explanation of what you're trying to get AutoIt to do?

If you just want AutoIt to tell you which version of an application is installed, there are much easier ways to do this than looking at the GUI.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Let me put like this way, I would like to make a log of changes. For instance, if am using calculator and adding 3+3=6 and log/store a value of 6 and when i do a testing for 2+2+2=6, it should compare two logs and show the result of any changes.

• Moderators

So what application are you actually trying to manipulate. It is doubtful you want a log of calculator inputs, and any script produced is going to be different based on the application you're manipulating.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!