Can anyone help me to fix bugs in my program made in autoit

Hi guys , 

i am new in this i made a program using $oxml comands in that i am trying to getting data from other site to use bulk check on my pc via auto it pls help me i know its a small bug if any of u expert can help me it will be very thank full .

if someone can do it pls reply here i will provide you my team viewer details to check my script

• Moderators

Post your code. As you have been told (more than once, now), this forum is about helping, not doing it for you.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

No.  Just no.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

The whole point of helping each other through this forum publicly is so that other people can learn from it.

As JohnOne said, what's wrong with writing a reproducer?

- You will learn from it,

- You are very likely to figure out the problem in the process

- You can post it here and get help

Apart from that, try to use capital letters, commas and periods every once in a while. It will make your posts much easier to read. That in turn will get you much better help. Showing some effort in well-formed posts and own coding attempts are really worth your while.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

*sigh*

_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText returns the text from an item or subitem in a ListView control, as stated in the helpfile. The helpfile also contains an example so you can see exactly what it does. The other line assigns what looks like a querystring to a variable called $oXML. I googled those parameters - the most relevant results seem to point to an phone imei unlock site at Telstra, right here in Australia. The question becomes even more relevant now: what are you automating?

Anyway, your script will not do very much. But at least it does not contain any actual errors. The lines have nothing to do with each other however and there is still not much anyone can help you with.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

this is not for that site which are you thinking about even i dont know about any telstra site but i want to understand what it means i want to make other thing automation but someone give me this example for that so i am asking pls explain these all what is in this used for what ?

• Developers

this is not for that site which are you thinking about even i dont know about any telstra site but i want to understand what it means i want to make other thing automation but someone give me this example for that so i am asking pls explain these all what is in this used for what ?

Ok... last chance before this topic will close auto-magically: Post a reproducer of your issue/question or else stop asking vague questions.

Can't make it any clearer.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Func getdata($inum)
    _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($listview, $inum, "Checking...", 1)

$oHTTP = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    $url = "http://www.cheek-check.com/"
    $oHTTP.open ("get", $url, false)
    $oHTTP.setRequestHeader ('User-Agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0')
    $oHTTP.send()
    ;Sleep(1000)
    $src = $oHTTP.responseText
    $tmp = _StringBetween($src, 'action="', '"')

$text = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($listview, $inum, 0)

$oXML = "fields[imei]=" & $text & "&ButonSubmit=Check"

in this i want to know submit button not have name element in text box i find the name element" fields[imei]=" but not for submit button 

one more problem is i am taking data from a site which having iframe for getting data please someone check it and help me to solve it thank you

• Moderators

vikasgoyals, forum etiquette asks that you wait 24 hours before bumping your thread. Just because it is the most important thing in the world to you doesn't mean it is so for everyone else. We are all in different parts of the world; the person best suited to help you may not be awake yet...

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

vikasgoyals, forum etiquette asks that you wait 24 hours before bumping your thread. Just because it is the most important thing in the world to you doesn't mean it is so for everyone else. We are all in different parts of the world; the person best suited to help you may not be awake yet...

sir i already pasted code sir pls check and sir if u can provide me email or tell me how to pm then i can send you full file of that program sir so u can check that personally are u agree sir ? pls help me if u can 

• Moderators

To send a PM, click on the user's name above their picture to go to their profile, then click Send Me a Message.

You should wonder how the f.. somebody knowledgeable would find post #15 based off of your title.  You should start a new thread that says "I want to automate cheek-check.com"  and post the code in #15.  Then sit back and wait.  That is how the forum works.   Nobody wants to help you in any other fashion, not on TeamViewer, not on skype, not on a PM.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)