Problem with my code

I have made my googleaddon autoscript that will help me on my forum but now when I saved the script and compliled it I get the following problem.

There is no seems to be errors with the code but yet when I open the EXE file that the complemation made it dosent do anything.. How can I see signs of it? I mean it dosent show down on my window manger and not on the task manager..

Maybe I should add anything? 

• Moderators

Maybe I should add anything? 

Yes, add your code to this post so we can see what you're doing.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

How do you expect anyone to help you troubleshoot an issue without seeing what you've written? Seriously, think about what you're asking... 

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

It is a basic code with a regular function, tell me please is it enough to just write the code and compile inorder it to run?

Yes.

If it compiles it will run.

Just might not do what you expect it to.

Anything beyond that is speculation and guessing, so if you would like more information, give more information.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.