Auto clicker combined with Random.org

Hi, and thanks in advance.
I could very much use a truly random autoclicker but i searched the web and couldn't find any. I know that random.org has an api that can be built in an existing autoclicker for it to use numbers from the site, i'm just not good at coding, so i hope that someone here can help me and build one.
So to summarize just need it using the random.org api, having option to specify interval range (seconds or ms), start/stop with a hotkey (any) and click repeatedly on where ever the mouse pointer is. Hope it can be done with auitoit.

As for the purpose, i have been using a few autoclickers for pokemon tcg online to click at random intervals when opening booster packs, lately, they don't work quite as well, when i stop them and start again at a later time they follow the same patterns and i don't get new cards, sure i can do it manually but i'm convinced that a truly random autoclicker can do a better job. There it is, straightforward. Hope someone has the will and kindness to help. :-)

Ok i get you, but it's not really "automating" the game, just trying to improve my luck to get better cards from booster packs. I mean, i'm not asking for a script that plays the game for me, that should be considered automating. It's nothing that could get me banned for example, and i only have potential use of it, who knows, i might still not get good cards, it just does what i can do, and that's try to be as random as i can (don't trust myself with randomness lol).

Edited by bobix86

I wish, truth is that i'm bad with coding. Only know the api is on their site. Thanks for replying btw.

Edit: Only prolonged "coding" i have done was in Kratronic Mouse and Key Recorder, and that was a random autoclick script as well. But i wouldn't know what to do with their api, as it's not that simple for me, and i'm new to Autoit as well.

I found a php code that should fetch random integers from random.org, i could post it, if it's not against the rules to post codes from other sites, this one i found on hackforums, it looks like it would help, eliminating the need for the api.

Edited by bobix86

;   Set the End key to call the RandomClick function
HotKeySet("{End}", "_RandomClick")

;   Maximum number of clicks and the maximum delay between each click
Global $maxClicks = 10, $maxDelay = 500

;   Infinite while loop that prevents the script from closing. Putting a slight delay so the script doesn't eat up CPU.
While 1
   Sleep(100)
WEnd

;   The function.
Func _RandomClick()
   ;    For loop. It will do everything after line 15 and before line 18 a Random number of times (Random(0, Random(0, $maxClicks))
   For $i = 0 To Random(0, Random(0, $maxClicks))
      MouseClick("Left", Random(0, Random(0, @DesktopWidth)), Random(0, Random(0, @DesktopHeight)), Random(1, 3), 5)
      Sleep(Random(0, Random(0, $maxDelay)
   Next
EndFunc

Edited by InunoTaishou