script doesnt work...

#include <Date.au3>
$h_Plugin=PluginOpen(@ScriptDir & "\captplugin.dll")
$opened=IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\screen.ini", "settings", "firstRun", "first")
If $opened="first" Then first()
$dir=IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\screen.ini", "settings", "dir", @MyDocumentsDir & "\screenshots")
FileChangeDir($dir)
HotKeySet("!s", "screenshot")
Func ScreenShot()
    CaptureScreen(StringReplace(_Now(), " ", "_"), 85)
EndFunc
Func first()
    IniWrite("screen.ini", "settings", "firstRun", "0")
    IniWrite("screen.ini", "settings", "dir", FileSelectFolder("Save screenshots in...", "", 1))
    Return 1
EndFunc
PluginClose($h_Plugin)

I'm using lazycat's captplugin which can be found at http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/Lazycat/

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

#include <Date.au3>
$h_Plugin=PluginOpen(@ScriptDir & "\captplugin.dll")
$opened=IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\screen.ini", "settings", "firstRun", "first")
If $opened="first" Then first()
$dir=IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\screen.ini", "settings", "dir", @MyDocumentsDir & "\screenshots")
FileChangeDir($dir)
HotKeySet("!s", "screenshot")
Func ScreenShot()
    CaptureScreen(StringReplace(_Now(), " ", "_"), 85)
EndFunc
Func first()
    IniWrite("screen.ini", "settings", "firstRun", "0")
    IniWrite("screen.ini", "settings", "dir", FileSelectFolder("Save screenshots in...", "", 1))
    Return 1
EndFunc
PluginClose($h_Plugin)

I'm using lazycat's captplugin which can be found at http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/Lazycat/

doesn't work eh? does it give you an error? does it make your computer smell like smoke? does it do anything?

it says these three functions are undefined: PuginOpen, ScreenCapture, and PluginClose.

But, I have the latest beta.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

it says these three functions are undefined: PuginOpen, ScreenCapture, and PluginClose.

But, I have the latest beta.

are you sure you're USING the latest beta? sorry i know that sounds like a dumb question, but PluginOpen and PluginClose are both part of the beta standard library, not needing anything to be included etc, so that error indicates that perhaps you're accidentally running with the stable... make sure you're using Alt-F5 in SciTE, or comment out those lines and use @AutoItVersion to verify that you are infact using the beta...

I'm positive. I use the file in /beta/extras in the autoit install directory and it says "using beta version of autoit"

If you place this line at the top of your script:

MsgBox(0x40, "AutoIt Version", @AutoItVersion)

Does it report a number greater than or equal to 3.1.1.72? (I'm asking this because a lot of people don't realise that running a script with the beta requires Alt+F5 through SciTE and not a double-click on an AU3 file.)

Edit: What says 'using beta version of AutoIt'? ;)

Edited by LxP

I'm asking this because a lot of people don't realise that running a script with the beta requires Alt+F5 through SciTE and not a double-click on an AU3 file

;) Thanks, Earlier I used to run Beta scripts using "Toggle AU3 beta" and double clicking on the file. But now I know how to run them through SciTE.