Multiple timers

Snarg

because it is until Jon says it isn't

but it is very stable, if a problem is found it is usually corrected pretty fast.

There is alot more that can be done with the beta than the current release version.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Valuater - Thank you very much for all of your help so far. I do still have a problem. When I click 'Start' the timer does not start. I am using the most current (as of two days ago) beta version of AutoIt. I have copied your scripts exactly with no luck. I tried setting up one of my own and can't get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will attach my test script for you to look (laugh) at.

Once again, thank you for your help.

*EDIT* Ok, I am an idiot. I just now figured out how to run scripts with the beta. Your script works just fine. However, if you could still take a look at mine I would appreciate it. Thanks.

crap.au3

Edited by Snarg

A little reading goes a long way. Post count means nothing.

made some minor changes, count was set to 0 and never changed

Hey, the UBound function is pretty cool. Thank you for that. I am assuming this line was for testing?

ConsoleWrite($xk & @LF)

Thank you all for your help. Still a few bugs to work out but overall this is working nice.

A little reading goes a long way. Post count means nothing.

Hey, the UBound function is pretty cool. Thank you for that. I am assuming this line was for testing?

ConsoleWrite($xk & @LF)

Thank you all for your help. Still a few bugs to work out but overall this is working nice.

yep, missed taking that one back out after i got it working

get it finished, might want to put in scripts and scraps

gl

Gary

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• 3 months later...