Accessing website data

Hi guys,

Okay so I am a complete noob. So if this is something i need to learn for myself, just tell me so and ill be on my way. But I was wondering how one could fetch data from a certain site (that is displayed on a webpage, a table for example) and import it to a file (an excel sheet for eg) without using automation on a browser? is that possible?

As in, i want the process to occur invisibly, without visible automation. Since i want to fetch data from multiple sites (aproximately a hundred) all at once - browser automation would be unfeasible.

Thanks in advance!

Have you looked at the WinHTTP UDF?

​Would it be too much to ask for you to edit the sample code given to an example code with what i want (fetch table, save to excel file)? Once again, I started scripting a day back, so if this is an undue favor, please ignore this ^^

Search the forums for code that performs each of your desired tasks. Use this sample code to build your own script. Modify to meet your specific needs. Then post it here with any questions and someone will likely jump in with some suggestions. :thumbsup:

​Haha perfect. Thank you ^^