#RequireAdmin Problem with Run other script linked

Hi everyone, i need your help.

i have an script with #RequireAdmin, in the last step of this script run another external script #2 and the new script #2 do the same and run #3 and this do the same thing for another 3 more scripts. i need the #RequireAdmin only in the script #5 but if i not put #RequireAdmin in the #4 the #5 not run and do the same thing in all the scripts if i don´t put in the #3 the #4 not run, but i not need that, why do this, how i can only run #5 only if the other first scripts don´t call to the next?

I´ve a Reg trace to start the sequence in Microsoft\windows\currenUser\Run but this script have #RequireAdmin and don´t run from registry but run fine if i click in the file.

i hate #RequireAdmin or i don´t understand why do that. anything it´s welcome for open my mind.

Thanks.

Christian

Try running the next script with ShellExecute instead of Run. These work for me (but does not work if I use run):

; script 1
MsgBox(0, 0, "script1")
ShellExecute("script2.exe") ; <-- does not work with run!
; script 2
#RequireAdmin
msgbox(0,0,"script2")

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Ok, i can do that.

i must change the line only of the subprocess, because i have 5 or 8 principal scripts and almos 30 sub process(modules).

if i need to change everything i´m dead... Snif.

thanks.

Now i replace the #RequireAdmin with this line in the top of the script and sub process, but i don´t know if will make changes with this situation.

#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel=    ;asInvoker, highestAvailable, requireAdministrator or None (remove the trsutInfo section).  Default is the setting from Aut2Exe (asInvoker)

​this it´s not the solution only run fine the #1 process in the registry. the subsecuent process called from Run don´t work.

• Developers

It seems you have a somewhat complex setup. Could you dumb it down to a simple 2 script example so it is clear what you really want and we can understand it properly? :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

It seems you have a somewhat complex setup. Could you dumb it down to a simple 2 script example so it is clear what you really want and we can understand it properly? :)

Jos

​Thanks Jos, Today i replace the #RequireAdmin with this line in all my scripts in wich RequireAdmin and works fine :

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,255);"><span>#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel</span></span><span style="color:rgb(255,128,0);"><span>=</span></span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"><span>    </span></span><span style="color:rgb(0,128,0);"><span>;asInvoker, highestAvailable, requireAdministrator or None (remove the trsutInfo section).  Default is the setting from Aut2Exe (asInvoker)</span></span>

Thanks a lot to everyone help me.

it´s not the properly way maybe but works.

Thanks again.