Should be an easy question, how can I run two Then statements on one line?

CrewXp

Hmm... I'm afraid that won't work as expected... I'm pretty sure that your only option is as follows:

If $A = 1 Then
    $B = 2
    $C = 3
  ; etc.
  ; etc.
EndIf

Edit: Although I can clearly see where Valuater's coming from (and it's perfectly valid English), if $A were equal to 1 then I imagine that this code:

If $A = 1 Then $B = 2 And $C = 3

would set $B to False. It would initally seem strange to hear this but AutoIt would treat everything as Booleans because of the And. 2 is non-zero which evaluates to the Boolean True, while ($C = 3) would evaluate to False. True And False would simplify to False and $C would not be touched by this command.

Edited by LxP

Hmm... I'm afraid that won't work as expected... I'm pretty sure that your only option is as follows:

If $A = 1 Then
    $B = 2
    $C = 3
  ; etc.
  ; etc.
EndIf

Edit: Although I can clearly see where Valuater's coming from (and it's perfectly valid English), if $A were equal to 1 then I imagine that this code:

If $A = 1 Then $B = 2 And $C = 3

would set $B to False. It would initally seem strange to hear this but AutoIt would treat everything as Booleans because of the And. 2 is non-zero which evaluates to the Boolean True, while ($C = 3) would evaluate to False. True And False would simplify to False and $C would not be touched by this command.

news to me... but LxP is correct

Dim $a = 1, $b, $c

If $a = 1 Then $b=2 And $c=3

MsgBox(0,"Test", $a & @CRLF & $b & @CRLF & $c )

If $a = 1 Then 
    $b=2
    $c=3
EndIf

MsgBox(0,"Test", $a & @CRLF & $b & @CRLF & $c )

thx LxP

8)

NEWHeader1.png