1. kcvinu

kcvinu

• Similar Content

• By Zaoka
      Hi guys
      Need little help with filtering.
      I'm trying to filter specific weeks from power pivot table using this code recorded with Excel VBA :

#include <Excel.au3> Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\....\Orders.xlsb") $oWorkbook.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields( _ "[Report 2].[Week].[Week]").VisibleItemsList = Array( _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[10]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[11]", _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[12]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[13]", _ "[Report 2].[Week].&[14]", "[Report 2].[Week].&[15]") But get error
      error: Array(): undefined function. Not sure how to resolve this.
    • By Rajat231
      I am trying this code to create multiple workbooks eachone  shall be copy of one worksheet from a workbook having multiple sheets ( keeing the name same)
      SavingWorksheets.au3
    • By Zaoka
      Hi guys,
      i have simple report in PowerPivot that shows Orders (Values) by Regions (Row) and Weeks (Columns). In Filter field is WeekDAYS (Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday etc )
      how to filter WeekDAYS Filed on WEEKDAYYesterday with autoit ?
      my junky try
      #include <Date.au3> #include <Excel.au3> Local $sWEEKDAYYesterday = _DateDayOfWeek(@WDAY-1) Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\.......\Orders.xlsb") Sleep (5000) $oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll Sleep (5000) $oExcel.Application.Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("WeekDAYS").PivotFilters($sWEEKDAYYesterday)  
      Error result
      $oExcel.Application.Sheets("PivotTable1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("WeekDAYS").PivotFilters($sWEEKDAYYesterday) $oExcel.Application^ ERROR  
    • By rdaneelol
      I have a strange behavior in an Autoit program.  
      The program works perfectly in the original environment I created the program for - for Windows 7 and Office  2010.
      My workplace is migrating to Windows 10 with Office 2016.  When I run this program in that new environment,  the code actually executes without any errors, however, the excel process which was opened to read a spreadsheet/workbook does not close while the program is running.  If you exit the program, the excel process ends at that point...
      I could ignore this behavior - one little excel process hanging out there is not going to kill anything, however - it just bugs me !
      While troubleshooting the issue, I placed a number of error checks after the excel close - and the close actually reports that it is successful. 
      I tried a few varieties of closing the excel process, and none of the methods tried seemed to actually work as well at the one in my code - the only downside being that it has to wait until the program finishes to actually close.
      Any ideas on why an excel close would hang until program exit ?

Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False, False, False, False, True) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $sUserRoleMenuXLS, False, true ) If @error Then     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF", "Error opening workbook '" & $sUserRoleMenuXLS & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)     _Excel_Close($oExcel, False, False)  Exit EndIf ;  this section will find the user id in the first 3 columns of the user/menu spreadsheet, and if it finds it - returns the value stored in the cell 2 locations to the right... With $oExcel.ActiveSheet.Range("A:C").Find (@UserName)     $Match = .Find (@UserName)     If (Not IsObj($Match)) or (stringlen($Match.Offset(0, 2).value) = 0)    Then         MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, 'UIPLauncher Error', 'No Menu assigned for user - Contact Support.') ; Display a warning if the script isn't compiled or the file doesn't exist.         ;_Excel_BookClose($oWorkbook, False)         _Excel_Close($oExcel, false, false)         Exit     Else         Local  $cResult = $Match.Offset(0, 2).value     EndIf EndWith $oWorkbook.Saved = True _Excel_BookClose($oWorkbook, False) _Excel_Close($oExcel, false, false) ;close does not seem to work on windows 10 and office 2016  
    • By VinMe
      $aTdslist = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook1, Default, "B1:B" & $LastRow) $aTDSLOC = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook1, Default, "H1:H" & $LastRow) MsgBox(0, "TAKSY OUTPUT LAST ROW", $LastRow) _ArrayTrim($aTDSLOC, 1, 1) _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook1, $oWorkbook1.ActiveSheet, $aTDSLOC, "H2") $oWorkbook1.Sheets("DS_List").Activate $mLastRow = $oWorkbook1.ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count $aMdslist = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook1, Default, "B1:B" & $mLastRow) MsgBox(0, "MASTER OUTPUT LAST ROW", $mLastRow) _Excel_RangeReplace($oWorkbook1, Default, "F2:F" & $mLastRow, "N/A", "n/a") ;check the requiremetn $aMLOC = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook1, Default, "F1:F" & $mLastRow) ;LOC NUMBER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED WITH.. _ArrayDisplay($aTDSLOC) _ArrayDisplay($aMLOC) _ArrayDisplay($aMdslist) ;DATA COMPARISION BETWEEN TAKSY LIST WITH LOC FROM SAP TO MASTER LIST WITH LOC. $oWorkbook1.Sheets("OUTPUT").Activate For $i = 1 To $LastRow - 1 For $j = 1 To $mLastRow - 1 If $aTdslist[$i] == $aMdslist[$j] And $aTDSLOC[$i] <> $aMLOC[$j] Then $oExcel.ActiveSheet.Range("H" & $i + 2).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 EndIf If $aTdslist[$i] == $aMdslist[$j] And $aMLOC[$j] == "n/a" And _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook1, Default, "I" & ($i + 2)) == "NO KIT" Then $oExcel.ActiveSheet.Range("H" & $i + 2).Interior.ColorIndex = 2 _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook1, $oWorkbook1.ActiveSheet, "*", "H" & ($i + 2)) EndIf Next Next MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Status", "Loc extraction, comparision and consolidation is Done", 2) DEAR TEAM, I am facing issue w.r.t subscript errors kindly help me in solving...
      456.xlsx