TxTextControl - C++ >>> AutoIT

I was asking in GH&S Forum

but now I think it is more related  to C++ Devs so I ask here.

I want to use TxTextControl in AutoIt.

I can use it until I evaluate this ActiveX component , but when Evaluation period expires I can  not use it for two reasons:

1. I do not bought this control yet, so I do not have the proper license key.
  2. I can not even use the license key easily in AutoIt because unfortunately the usage of this key is quite strange (for me).

Usualy ActiveX control need to register component in windows , then need to use

Local $oSomeObject = ObjCreate(.....

and of course finally need to set the license key like this:

$oSomeObject.LicenseKey('.........')
; or like this
$oSomeObject.UnlockKey('.........')

But TX Text Control need to set the license key before you use ObjCreate...

Here is an example for C++

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/support/documentation/activex/o_techarticle_licensing.htm

if (CWnd::Create(lpszClassName, lpszWindowName, dwStyle,rect, 
      pParentWnd, nID, pContext) == 0)
      return 0;
   WCHAR szLic[] = L"TS-1234567890";
   BSTR bstrKey = SysAllocString(szLic);
   BOOL bSuccess = m_txctrl.Create(NULL, dwStyle, rect,
      this, 1000, NULL, NULL,bstrKey);
   SysFreeString(bstrKey);
   if (!bSuccess)
      return 0;

; The license string must be a valid Text Control serial number. Replace the example string "TS-1234567890" with your serial number.

For me it looks like an ActiveX control involved the use of a hook on the window that pops up when calling the object.

Can anyone explain or even prepare example?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mLipok

EDIT:

To be sure about my intentions, if I can use this control in AutoIt, I'm going of course to buy TX Text Control license, not hacking this product.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

Since you're so insistent on this issue, I have downloaded and installed the trial version of the ActiveX control on my old XP.

This simple code (copied from one of the IE examples) works without any problems at all (AutoIt 3.3.10):

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
  Local $oTXTextControl = ObjCreate( "TIS.TX.TextControl.22" )
  With $oTXTextControl
    .ViewMode = 2
    .ScrollBars = 3
    .Text = "TX Text Control ActiveX"
  EndWith

GUICreate( "TX Text Control ActiveX", 600, 400 )
  GUICtrlCreateObj( $oTXTextControl, 0, 0, 600, 400 )

GUISetState()

While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
      Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        ExitLoop
    EndSwitch
  WEnd

GUIDelete()
EndFunc

As you can see:

TX%20Text%20Control%20ActiveX_zpsz9nddyy

I can enter more text. It seems to work fine.

I don't think your issues have something to do with the license key.

Do you use trial ? or if you have purchased this AX control ?

EDIT:

I can use it I know how to call this Object and his methods, but only on trial.
And then I asked them helpdesk, where there is a method/property to specify the license code, and the answer was: No such method/property. And as the solution they show me an example in C ++

EDIT2: here is one of my example which I make when I evaluate (I have much more examples but they are too specyfic to my needs, so I choose the following one)

#include <array.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
Global $oErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_ErrFunc")

Example()

Func Example()
    Local $oTXTextControl, $GUI_Button_Back, $GUI_Button_Forward
    Local $GUI_Button_Home, $GUI_Button_Stop, $msg

$oTXTextControl = ObjCreate("TIS.TX.TextControl.21")
    If @error Then MsgBox(0, '@error', @error)

; Create a simple GUI for our output
    GUICreate("Embedded Web control Test", 1200, 700, (@DesktopWidth - 640) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN))
    GUICtrlCreateObj($oTXTextControl, 10, 40, 1100, 660)
    $GUI_Button_Back = GUICtrlCreateButton("Back", 10, 420, 100, 30)
    $GUI_Button_Forward = GUICtrlCreateButton("Forward", 120, 420, 100, 30)
    $GUI_Button_Home = GUICtrlCreateButton("Home", 230, 420, 100, 30)
    $GUI_Button_Stop = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop", 330, 420, 100, 30)

;~  GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;Show GUI

;~  $oTXTextControl.EnableAutomationServer
;~  $oTXTextControl.ParagraphDialog
;~  $oTXTextControl.FontDialog
    $oTXTextControl.LockWindowUpdate = True
    $oTXTextControl.Load(@ScriptDir & '\ab.ekk', 0, 5)
    $oTXTextControl.FormatSelection = True
    $oTXTextControl.SelectionViewMode = 1

Local $sTXT_Content = $oTXTextControl.Text
    Local $aKody = StringRegExp($sTXT_Content, '\#.*?\#', 3)
;~  _ArrayDisplay($aKody, '$aKody')
    For $iKod = 0 To UBound($aKody) - 1
        $oTXTextControl.Find($aKody[$iKod], 0, 16)
;~      MsgBox(0, 'StringToBinary', StringToBinary('KOD_' & 1))
        $oTXTextControl.LoadFromMemory('KOD ' & $iKod + 1, 1, True)
    Next
    $oTXTextControl.Save(@ScriptDir & '\ab_2.ekk', 0, 5)
    $oTXTextControl.Save(@ScriptDir & '\ab_2.pdf', 0, 14)

Exit

; Loop until the user exits.
    While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select
            Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
            Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Home
;~              $oTXTextControl.navigate("http://www.autoitscript.com")
            Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Back
;~              $oTXTextControl.GoBack
            Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Forward
;~              $oTXTextControl.GoForward
            Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Stop
;~              $oTXTextControl.Stop
        EndSelect

WEnd

GUIDelete()
EndFunc   ;==>Example

; User's COM error function. Will be called if COM error occurs
Func _ErrFunc($oError)
    ; Do anything here.
    ConsoleWrite(@ScriptName & " (" & $oError.scriptline & ") : ==> COM Error intercepted !" & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.number is: " & @TAB & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.number) & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oError.windescription & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oError.description & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.source is: " & @TAB & @TAB & $oError.source & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpfile & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpcontext & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oError.lastdllerror & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oError.scriptline & @CR & _
            @TAB & "err.retcode is: " & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.retcode) & @CR & @CR)
EndFunc   ;==>_ErrFunc

Now I want to buy this product but I do not know how to use this C++ code in AutoIt, and this mean actually I can not use this AX component in AutoIt.

On the other hand, the manufacturer does not support other solutions as VB.Net , C # or VB6, C ++ Eventually, and for ASP Server.

So I ask here for help how to convert this C++ Code to AutoIt.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

The code you want to convert is irrelevant. An officilal person gave it to you?

You have to create ILicManager object and call Text method to set licence key. I have no idea what class name it has, but class id is {8ADB5F1D-D796-11E4-A5A9-0013D350667C}.
It could be:

$oLic = ObjCreate("{8ADB5F1D-D796-11E4-A5A9-0013D350667C}")
$oLic.Text = "..."

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

​Yes.

Look here:

and here:

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/support/documentation/activex/o_techarticle_licensing.htm

This are official information.

...You have to create ILicManager object ....

​Do you mean object from Windows ?
Or object of TxTextControl ?

I ask because I found this:

http://forums.textcontrol.com/archive/index.php/t-315541.html

and this

http://forums.textcontrol.com/archive/index.php/t-315380.html

but this two links talks about TxText Control ActiveX Server not destktop and the main differecens is that the Server version is not Royalty Free, but is licensed per site.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

This post was edited, because of problems with the editor, he was sent as a new post, so please look ahead to the next post.

this is ActiveX Desktop OCX

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/products/activex/overview/

this is ActiveX Server ASP ....

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/products/activexserver/overview/

and here is simple example for Server ASP version

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/support/documentation/activex/o_asp_samples.creating.htm

and on Server ASP version you can use:

Dim lc, tx

set lc = Server.CreateObject("TIS.TX.LicManager.22")
set tx = Server.CreateObject("TIS.TX.TextControl.22")
tx.EnableAutomationServer

btw.

here are requirements

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/support/documentation/activex/o_intro_requirements.htm

and such a statement

The TX Text Control ActiveX supports the following development enviroments or scripting engines:

• Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0, 5.0, 6.0
  • Borland Delphi 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
  • Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.x, 8.x

Furthermore, TX Text Control can be used with other development platforms which support ActiveX controls. To learn to which extent TX Text Control is supported by these development platforms, please contact the support department.

So I contact them and ask how to use it in other system , when I precise my question to "How to set license code" then they as an example, show me this link :

Specifying a Serial Number in C++

If you are not using the TX Text Control with Visual Basic or Delphi you may have to set the license information for the control from your application. This is necessary for distributing your application correctly. Otherwise, you will have the problem that the dialog with the trial version information will be displayed all the time on the end users machine.

Visual C++ is one of the development systems that does not support the licensing model of Visual Basic.

Adding Code to the WM_CREATE Handler

To ensure a correct license for your application you must set the serial information prior any other call to the TX Text Control. Take a look of the following code snippet from the WM_CREATE handler of a Visual C++ sample application:

return 0;
   SysFreeString(bstrKey);
   if (!bSuccess)
      return 0;

The license string must be a valid Text Control serial number. Replace the example string "TS-1234567890" with your serial numer.

Note: If you are using the trial version of TX Text Control, you do not have any license information. Please call the Create method with an empty string for the serial numer.

I hope now You understand exactly what I'm asking for.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

this is ActiveX Desktop OCX

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/products/activex/overview/

this is ActiveX Server ASP ....

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/products/activexserver/overview/

and here is simple example for Server ASP version

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/support/documentation/activex/o_asp_samples.creating.htm

and on Server ASP version you can use:

Dim lc, tx

set lc = Server.CreateObject("TIS.TX.LicManager.22")
set tx = Server.CreateObject("TIS.TX.TextControl.22")
tx.EnableAutomationServer

BUT: I do not want to use server version as this version is licensed per site, I need desktop license which is licensed as royalty free.

btw.

here are requirements

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/support/documentation/activex/o_intro_requirements.htm

and such a statement

The TX Text Control ActiveX supports the following development enviroments or scripting engines:

• Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0, 5.0, 6.0
  • Borland Delphi 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
  • Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.x, 8.x

Furthermore, TX Text Control can be used with other development platforms which support ActiveX controls. To learn to which extent TX Text Control is supported by these development platforms, please contact the support department.

So I contact them and ask how to use it in other system , when I precise my question to "How to set license code" then they as an example, show me this link :

Specifying a Serial Number in C++

If you are not using the TX Text Control with Visual Basic or Delphi you may have to set the license information for the control from your application. This is necessary for distributing your application correctly. Otherwise, you will have the problem that the dialog with the trial version information will be displayed all the time on the end users machine.

Visual C++ is one of the development systems that does not support the licensing model of Visual Basic.

Adding Code to the WM_CREATE Handler

To ensure a correct license for your application you must set the serial information prior any other call to the TX Text Control. Take a look of the following code snippet from the WM_CREATE handler of a Visual C++ sample application:

return 0;
   SysFreeString(bstrKey);
   if (!bSuccess)
      return 0;

The license string must be a valid Text Control serial number. Replace the example string "TS-1234567890" with your serial numer.

Note: If you are using the trial version of TX Text Control, you do not have any license information. Please call the Create method with an empty string for the serial numer.

Finalizing my statement: I hope now You understand exactly what I'm asking for.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Maybe work, I do not know,  do not test, because this is not what I need, and because to test it I must buy license first.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

It's what you need. :)

But don't buy something that you need to buy to test. Seriously, that's lame logic from them. They may have good product but if they can't give you answer on how to use or activate their product from languages such as JavaScript (even AutoIt or VBS), then that's not serious.

Besides, do they support newer windows systems? Check that, you don't want to buy something that works (or can be installed correctly) on XP only.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

I want to use TxTextControl in AutoIt.

I can use it until I evaluate this ActiveX component , but when Evaluation period expires I can  not use it for two reasons:

1. I do not bought this control yet, so I do not have the proper license key.
  2. I can not even use the license key easily in AutoIt because unfortunately the usage of this key is quite strange (for me).To be sure about my intentions, if I can use this control in AutoIt, I'm going of course to buy TX Text Control license, not hacking this product.

You have to create ILicManager object and call Text method to set licence key. I have no idea what class name it has, but class id is {8ADB5F1D-D796-11E4-A5A9-0013D350667C}.
It could be:

$oLic = ObjCreate("{8ADB5F1D-D796-11E4-A5A9-0013D350667C}")
$oLic.Text = "..."

Maybe work, I do not know,  do not test, because this is not what I need, and because to test it I must buy license first.

​I'm confused, please explain.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

​I'm confused, please explain.

​You can download an evaluation version from here:

http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/downloads/trials/index/default/activex/

Then for a month, you can use ActiveX Component, no problem, just using:

Local $oTXTextControl = ObjCreate( "TIS.TX.TextControl.22" )

I was using a 2 month ago version 21 , Now I evalute version 22 (which was realased 2 weeks ago ).

Actually if I try to use:

Local $oTXTextControl = ObjCreate( "TIS.TX.TextControl.21" )

automatically I get the message about end of trial period.

So I say it again: I ask txtextcontrol corporation, through their email, how to set license number:

I'm evalutating your TxText Control ActiveX version.
I'm curious which function sets the license key.
I can not find it in the documentation.

and as an answer i get this answer:

In VB6 and Delphi the license will be used automatically if you used a serial number with the setup.

and:

I do not think that you will be able to use the trial version in autoit as it apparently does not support the same license model as Visual Basic 6 does.
Additionally, I have no idea how autoit works with licenses or if it supports that altogether.

Anyway, here is a guide for C++ licensing, maybe that will help you: http://www.textcontrol.com/en_US/support/documentation/activex/o_techarticle_licensing.htm
Please note that you required a valid TX Text Control serial number for the code in the above article to work.

Actually I evaluting v 22 and trying to make some UDF useful for this forum, and second additional UDF useful for me and my clients needs.

My clients uses some CRM system with a lot of documents made in this TX.TextControl.21 format. 
In fact, just this format is somewhat convergent with RTF. In a sense, because WordPad does not allow you to use all the functionality that provides Tx.TextControl.
I need to use this control to ensure consistency, my solution to the format used by the client in its CRM system. It is important to even print accuracy.

​​​I'm confused, please explain.

​I can not use this code because this is for Active X Server version for ASP + VBScript, which is licensed as a "Site license", so I do not wan to buy it, so I can not check it as I actualy do not have Active X Server license key for this product.

I can buy the cheapest package for VB6 (without the support and upgrade - price 500 Euros).
Try to use this product on the AutoIt.
Alternatively, after the failure.
Learn VB6, move all my current projects to VB6, or make a wrapper that takes an ActiveX object on the normal functionalites that are needed me.

Alternatively immediately start learning VB.Net or even C#.
But why I would to abandon using AutoIt?

I really like the language, and you, dear community.

So ..... as this post is already a bit lengthy, I will, as soon as a new one :)

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

It's what you need.

Exactly

But don't buy something that you need to buy to test. Seriously, that's lame logic from them.

​I test it in trial, evaluation period for v21 =30 days and now v22=still have 2 weeks...

They may have good product but if they can't give you answer on how to use or activate their product from languages such as JavaScript (even AutoIt or VBS), then that's not serious.

​VBS is of course supported in server version, and I think JavaScript is also supported in Server Version (I think - as I do not ask them).

Besides, do they support newer windows systems? Check that, you don't want to buy something that works (or can be installed correctly) on XP only.

​My clients use CRM which is writen in C++ and it works on W8.1 and W2012 Essential. Of course this CRM uses this TxTextControl (exactly v21)

The code you want to convert is irrelevant.

​Why you think so ?

Please look here:

http://forums.textcontrol.com/archive/index.php/t-319603.html

http://forums.textcontrol.com/archive/index.php/t-325531.html

http://forums.textcontrol.com/archive/index.php/t-319006.html

http://forums.textcontrol.com/archive/index.php/t-319356.html

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Because you use AutoIt.
The examples you are glued to are for development inside Visual Studio through MFC.​ Completely irrelevant and non-applicable for you.

Considering you can't get answers from their dev team on how to use ActiveX controls, the best would be to drop the case. Btw, this is rather typical example of projects made by "modern" developers when they use super intelligent IDE and ultimately, as a result, fail to comprehend all the aspects of their project. I call that "check box development".

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

On the other hand, and so I wanted to start learning VB.Net, as I got a job offer from Debenu.
So the question is now following if using VB.Net, if I can make an ActiveX library that will wrapper that I needed functions for use with AutoIt.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

On the other hand, and so I wanted to start learning VB.Net, as I got a job offer from Debenu.
So the question is now following if using VB.Net, if I can make an ActiveX library that will wrapper that I needed functions for use with AutoIt.

​I think I found answer here:

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/24089/Create-ActiveX-in-NET-Step-by-Step

Signature beginning:

Spoiler