ControlTreeView is not working properly

Hi everybody,

I solved this problem partially by myself. I have 2 problems at the starting time.

1. ControlID of this treeview is changing every system restart.

2. "Select","Item" command is not working this treeview.

Now i have solved the first problem. I think this helpful to others , so i am explaining how i fix the first problem.

First i use "WinGteClassList" function to get all classes in this particular window. And i saved the class names to a notepad. Then i search for "TreeView". I have found 2 results with "TVirtualStringTree". Since there is 2 same controls, i decided to use "INSTANCE" to find the right control. So my code was like this

Local $count = ControlTreeView("PhraseExpress Freeware v10.5.41f","","[CLASS:TVirtualStringTree;INSTANCE:2]","GetItemCount","PhraseExpress|Ahat" )

First i test my code with INSTANCE:1 and then instance 2. Finally i solved that problem with instance 2. But the second problem remains same.

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Are both the target program and your Autoit the same bit-wise (Program = 32bit and Autoit = 32bit)?

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ControlTreeView.htm

"Remarks:

As AutoIt is a 32-bit application some commands are not available when referencing a 64-bit application as Explorer when running on 64-bit Windows."

Are both the target program and your Autoit the same bit-wise (Program = 32bit and Autoit = 32bit)?

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ControlTreeView.htm

"Remarks:

As AutoIt is a 32-bit application some commands are not available when referencing a 64-bit application as Explorer when running on 64-bit Windows."

​My Wondows OS and all applications listed here is 32 bit.

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)