obtaining vram amount

I've done some quick work on this without much success, I've been asked to include vram statistics in a script I am writing for someone. I have used macros and regkeys to identify processor type/speed etc but I've hit a brick wall on this vram request. Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain the amount of vram a computer has using autoit?

thanks ;)

I've done some quick work on this without much success, I've been asked to include vram statistics in a script I am writing for someone. I have used macros and regkeys to identify processor type/speed etc but I've hit a brick wall on this vram request. Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain the amount of vram a computer has using autoit?

thanks ;)

What is your definition of VRAM and where can I find that info with regular system tools?

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

vram is virtual ram

yes, I know that! My question was rather: Which value in windows are you interested in? The one you see in the task manager?

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

sorry for not making myself clear, I want to read the amount of video memory available, ie - the amount of RAM the graphics adapter has. Primarily for use in Windows 2000, but also XP if it can be done. The aim is to have it displayed in an all-round system info tool.

..oh, and I have no knowledge of WMI at all and I've just come from the wmi homepage and it looks a little tricky...