Script not acting right

Jasio

It's supposed to hit tab 35 times, and it does on the first part, then on the second series it stops around 33 and hits enter.. is there somthing wrong with the code?

AutoItSetOption ( "SendKeyDelay", 40 )
WinActivate("(SFGC) Galactic Conquest - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "")
Sleep("3000")
Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{

TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}")
Sleep("1000")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep("3000")
Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{

TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}")
Sleep("1000")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep("160000")

Please try the suggestions here...

Also, I'm not familiar with what you're automating, but if it's running in Internet Explorer, you may be able to use DaleHolm's IE.au3 UDF.

Edit: @Jasio: I got your PM. I figured it was a glitch in the system. Let me know how it goes.

Edited by Skruge

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

It's supposed to hit tab 35 times, and it does on the first part, then on the second series it stops around 33 and hits enter.. is there somthing wrong with the code?

AutoItSetOption ( "SendKeyDelay", 40 )
Sleep("3000")

Sleep("1000")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep("3000")

Sleep("1000")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep("160000")
Well for starters why not use a for loop to press tab instead of just listing it. That would take out any possiblity of a counting error. Also I am not even sure you can send that many things with one send statement. Atleast break it up into chunks of maybe 5 tabs each.