Hello everyone,

Question 1: How to attach an IE Download to a Progressbar?

Question 2: How to make an IE Download like a streaming Download(download can be paused and continued every time)?

Question 3: How to do it with my UDF like Code :o?

Question 4: How to do add a Label which shows the released time?

Question 5: How to show how long it takes also the Connection Speed?

Question 6: How to get the Connection Speed to a Server?

#include-once
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: _Patch
; Description ...: Easy Patch System(unzipping currently not included)
;                  I could need a bit help for this code ^-^.
; Syntax ........: _Patch($DownloadURL, $DownloadPath)
; Parameters ....: $DownloadURL         - URL for the Download.
;                  $DownloadPath        - Where the download file will be installed.
;                  $Title               - Project Name Will be displayed in the MsgBox.
; Return values .: None
; Author ........: RaiNote
; Modified ......: 
; Remarks .......: 
; Related .......: 
; Link ..........: 
; Example .......: No
; ===============================================================================================================================Func _Patch($DownloadURL,$DownloadPath)
Func _Patch($DownloadURL,$DownloadPath,$Title = "Title")

$Byte = InetGetSize($DownloadURL,0);Download Size

If $Byte > 1024 Then

$Kilobyte = $Byte / 1024;Converting Byte to Kilobytes

If $Kilobyte > 1024 Then

$Megabyte = $Kilobyte / 1024;Converting Kilobyte to Megabyte

If $Megabyte > 1024 Then

$Gigabyte = $Megabyte / 1024;Converting Megabyte to Gigabyte

If $Gigabyte > 1024 Then

$Terabyte = $Gigabyte / 1024;Converting Gigabyte to Terabyte

If $Terabyte > 1024 Then

$Petabyte = $Terabyte / 1024;Converting Terabyte to Petabyte

If $Petabyte > 1024 Then

$Exabyte = $Petabyte / 1024;Converting Petabyte to Exabyte
                            $_PATCH_SIZE1 = Round($Exabyte,2) & " EB"

ElseIf $Petabyte < 1024 Then

$Petabyte = $Terabyte / 1024
                            $_PATCH_SIZE1 = Round($Petabyte,2) & " PB"

EndIf

ElseIf $Terabyte < 1024 Then

$Terabyte = $Gigabyte / 1024
                    $_PATCH_SIZE1 = Round($Terabyte,2) & " TB"

EndIf

ElseIf $Gigabyte < 1024 Then

$Gigabyte = $Megabyte / 1024
                $_PATCH_SIZE1 = Round($Gigabyte,2) & " GB"

EndIf

ElseIf $Megabyte < 1024 Then

$Megabyte = $Kilobyte / 1024
            $_PATCH_SIZE1 = Round($Megabyte,2) & " MB"

EndIf

ElseIf $Kilobyte < 1024 Then

$Kilobyte = $Byte / 1024
        $_PATCH_SIZE1 = Round($Kilobyte,2) & " KB"

EndIf

ElseIf $Byte < 1024 Then

$_PATCH_SIZE1 = $Byte & " Bytes"

EndIf

$_PATCH_INFO = MsgBox(52,$Title,$Title & "needs to be patched. If u want to patch continue" & @CRLF & " if not it will close automaticly.(Size :" & " " & $_PATCH_SIZE1 & ")",0)

switch $_PATCH_INFO

case 6 ;YES

$_Patch_Download = InetGet($DownloadURL,$DownloadPath,0,0)

case 7 ;NO

Exit

endswitch

EndFunc

RaiNote, not the final answer you're looking for, but you may start by simplifying your math and reducing clutter in the script. Instead of all the If statements (67 lines if I count correctly), you could do something like this (20 lines, not counting comments):

;b = 1
;KB = 1024
;MB = 1,048,576
;GB = 1,073,741,824
;TB = 1,099,511,627,776
;PB = 1,125,899,906,842,624
;EB = 1,152,921,504,606,846,976

$DownloadURL = "https://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe"
$iReturn = InetGetSize($DownloadURL,0);Download Size

Select
        Case $iReturn > 1152000000000000000 ;Exabyte
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 6), 2) & "EB"
        Case $iReturn > 1125000000000000
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 5), 2) & "PB"
        Case $iReturn > 1099000000000
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 4), 2) & "TB"
        Case $iReturn > 1073000000
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 3), 2) & "GB"
        Case $iReturn > 1048000
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 2), 2) & "MB"
        Case $iReturn > 1024
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / 1024, 2) & "KB"
        Case Else
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn) & "Bytes"
    EndSelect

ConsoleWrite($FileSize & @CRLF)

​Thx for this :o

I hope someone could help me :3 also how is this UDF with the FileSizeSystem :o

P.S.: Also a cat can get shy.

Edited by RaiNote
  • C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

• Moderators

RaiNote, not the final answer you're looking for, but you may start by simplifying your math and reducing clutter in the script. Instead of all the If statements (67 lines if I count correctly), you could do something like this (20 lines, not counting comments):

;b = 1
;KB = 1024
;MB = 1,048,576
;GB = 1,073,741,824
;TB = 1,099,511,627,776
;PB = 1,125,899,906,842,624
;EB = 1,152,921,504,606,846,976

$DownloadURL = "https://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe"
$iReturn = InetGetSize($DownloadURL,0);Download Size

Select
        Case $iReturn > 1152000000000000000 ;Exabyte
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 6), 2) & "EB"
        Case $iReturn > 1125000000000000
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 5), 2) & "PB"
        Case $iReturn > 1099000000000
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 4), 2) & "TB"
        Case $iReturn > 1073000000
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 3), 2) & "GB"
        Case $iReturn > 1048000
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / (1024 ^ 2), 2) & "MB"
        Case $iReturn > 1024
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn / 1024, 2) & "KB"
        Case Else
            $FileSize = Round($iReturn) & "Bytes"
    EndSelect

ConsoleWrite($FileSize & @CRLF)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Oh Thanks for this ^-^ but why the Script was so big was caused by liking If Statements :o but your code could anyway help but where is the "Download".part file because this is normally the file which got the current data what is downloaded :o I'm searching since hours for this file. Nah whatever Thank you very much. Also that isn't one question.

Edited by RaiNote
  • C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pured
      I am looking to create a script which refreshes/reads a webpage every few seconds. My goal is to see if the page has changed, then I will send myself a notification that the webpage has been updated.

However, rather than downloading the entire webpage every single time, is there a way to check when the webpage last updated?

If not, is there away to partially download/read html source until a specific tag is hit?

Goal: I would like to increase my poll rate and not excessively waste data.
    • By mLipok
      In the past there was many questions about how to: "Automatic file upload using without user interaction"

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/92907-ie-8-input-namenomfic-typefile-idnomfic/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/116899-cant-automate-input-typefile-tag-in-ie/?tab=comments#comment-815478
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/14883-input-typefile/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/188708-how-to-set-the-value-of-an-input-typefile-element/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/91513-how-can-i-auto-set-file-path-for-input-file-in-ie/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/116899-cant-automate-input-typefile-tag-in-ie/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/169190-how-to-script-file-upload-button/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/145327-how-to-deal-with-ie-window-for-upload-a-fileinput-typefile/
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/140482-internet-explorer-input-file-problem/

I found solution here: 
      https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33253517/upload-a-file-via-input-input-in-html-form-with-vba
      and:
      https://www.motobit.com/tips/detpg_uploadvbsie/
      And I translate this code to AutoIt3 code:
      ; Upload file using http protocol And multipart/form-data ; v1.01 ; 2001 Antonin Foller, PSTRUH Software Global $oErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", _ErrFunc) do_vbsUpload() Func do_vbsUpload() #cs ; We need at least two arguments (File & URL) ConsoleWrite('- ' & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) If $CmdLine[0] < 2 Then InfoEcho() ConsoleWrite('- ' & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) ; Are some required objects missing? If StringInStr(CheckRequirements(), "Error") > 0 Then InfoEcho() ConsoleWrite('- ' & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) Local $s_FileName, $s_DestURL, $s_FieldName $s_FieldName = "FileField" ; Default field name For $i_argCounter = 1 To $CmdLine[0] ConsoleWrite('+ '& $i_argCounter& ' >> ' & $CmdLine[$i_argCounter] & @CRLF) Select Case $i_argCounter = 1 ;~ $s_FileName = $CmdLine[$i_argCounter] $s_FileName = @ScriptFullPath Case $i_argCounter = 2 $s_DestURL = $CmdLine[$i_argCounter] Case $i_argCounter = 3 $s_FieldName = $CmdLine[$i_argCounter] EndSelect Next UploadFile($s_DestURL, $s_FileName, $s_FieldName) #ce UploadFile('http://www.dobeash.com/test.html', @ScriptFullPath, 'fileExample') EndFunc ;==>do_vbsUpload ; ******************* upload - begin ; Upload file using input type=file Func UploadFile($s_DestURL, $s_FileName, $s_FieldName) ; Boundary of fields. ; Be sure this string is Not In the source file Const $Boundary = "---------------------------0123456789012" ; Get source file As a binary data. Local $d_FileContents = GetFile($s_FileName) ; Build multipart/form-data document Local $s_FormData = BuildFormData($d_FileContents, $Boundary, $s_FileName, $s_FieldName) ; Post the data To the destination URL IEPostBinaryRequest($s_DestURL, $s_FormData, $Boundary) EndFunc ;==>UploadFile ; Build multipart/form-data document with file contents And header info Func BuildFormData($d_FileContents, $Boundary, $s_FileName, $s_FieldName) Const $s_ContentType = "application/upload" ; The two parts around file contents In the multipart-form data. Local $s_Pre = "--" & $Boundary & @CRLF & mpFields($s_FieldName, $s_FileName, $s_ContentType) Local $s_Po = @CRLF & "--" & $Boundary & "--" & @CRLF ; Build form data using recordset binary field Const $i_adLongVarBinary = 205 Local $oRS = ObjCreate("ADODB.Recordset") ; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ado/reference/ado-api/append-method-ado?view=sql-server-ver15 $oRS.Fields.Append("b", $i_adLongVarBinary, StringLen($s_Pre) + BinaryLen($d_FileContents) + StringLen($s_Po)) $oRS.Open() $oRS.AddNew() ; Convert Pre string value To a binary data Local $i_LenData = StringLen($s_Pre) $oRS("b").AppendChunk(StringToMB($s_Pre) & StringToBinary(Chr(0))) $s_Pre = $oRS("b").GetChunk($i_LenData) $oRS("b") = "" ; Convert Po string value To a binary data $i_LenData = StringLen($s_Po) $oRS("b").AppendChunk(StringToMB($s_Po) & StringToBinary(Chr(0))) $s_Po = $oRS("b").GetChunk($i_LenData) $oRS("b") = "" ; Join Pre & $d_FileContents & Po binary data $oRS("b").AppendChunk($s_Pre) $oRS("b").AppendChunk($d_FileContents) $oRS("b").AppendChunk($s_Po) $oRS.Update() Local $s_FormData = $oRS("b") $oRS.Close() Return $s_FormData EndFunc ;==>BuildFormData ; sends multipart/form-data To the URL using IE Func IEPostBinaryRequest($s_URL, $s_FormData, $Boundary) ; Create InternetExplorer Local $oIE = ObjCreate("InternetExplorer.Application") ; You can uncoment Next line To see form results $oIE.Visible = True ; Send the form data To $s_URL As POST multipart/form-data request $oIE.Navigate($s_URL, '', '', $s_FormData, _ "Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=" & $Boundary & @CRLF) While $oIE.Busy Wait(1, "Upload To " & $s_URL) WEnd ; Get a result of the script which has received upload ;~ On Error Resume Next Local $s_IE_InnerHTML = $oIE.Document.body.innerHTML MsgBox(0, 'TEST #' & @CRLF & @ScriptLineNumber, $s_IE_InnerHTML) $oIE.Quit() Return $s_IE_InnerHTML EndFunc ;==>IEPostBinaryRequest ; Infrormations In form field header. Func mpFields($s_FieldName, $s_FileName, $s_ContentType) Local $s_MPTemplate = _ ; template For multipart header 'Content-Disposition: form-data; name="{field}";' & _ 'FileName="{file}"' & @CRLF & _ 'Content-Type: {ct}' & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ '' Local $s_Out $s_Out = StringReplace($s_MPTemplate, "{field}", $s_FieldName) $s_Out = StringReplace($s_Out, "{file}", $s_FileName) $s_Out = StringReplace($s_Out, "{ct}", $s_ContentType) Return $s_Out EndFunc ;==>mpFields Func Wait($i_Seconds, $s_Message) MsgBox(64, '', $s_Message, $i_Seconds) EndFunc ;==>Wait ; Returns file contents As a binary data Func GetFile($s_FileName) Local $oStream = ObjCreate("ADODB.Stream") $oStream.Type = 1 ; Binary $oStream.Open() $oStream.LoadFromFile($s_FileName) Local $d_GetFile = $oStream.Read() $oStream.Close() Return $d_GetFile EndFunc ;==>GetFile ; Converts OLE string To multibyte string Func StringToMB($S) Local $I, $B For $I = 1 To StringLen($S) $B &= StringToBinary(Asc(StringMid($S, $I, 1))) Next Return $B EndFunc ;==>StringToMB ; ******************* upload - end ; ******************* Support ; Basic script info Func InfoEcho() Local $sMsg = _ "Upload file using http And multipart/form-data" & @CRLF & _ "Copyright (C) 2001 Antonin Foller, PSTRUH Software" & @CRLF & _ "use" & @CRLF & _ "[cscript|wscript] fupload.vbs file $s_URL [fieldname]" & @CRLF & _ " file ... Local file To upload" & @CRLF & _ " $s_URL ... $s_URL which can accept uploaded data" & @CRLF & _ " fieldname ... Name of the source form field." & @CRLF & _ @CRLF & CheckRequirements() & @CRLF & _ "" ConsoleWrite('! ' & $sMsg & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>InfoEcho ; Checks If all of required objects are installed Func CheckRequirements() Local $sMsg = _ "This script requires some objects installed To run properly." & @CRLF & _ CheckOneObject("ADODB.Recordset") & @CRLF & _ CheckOneObject("ADODB.Stream") & @CRLF & _ CheckOneObject("InternetExplorer.Application") & @CRLF & _ "" Return $sMsg ; $sMsgBox $sMsg EndFunc ;==>CheckRequirements ; Checks If the one object is installed. Func CheckOneObject($sClassName) Local $sMsg ObjCreate($sClassName) If @error = 0 Then $sMsg = "OK" Else $sMsg = "Error:" & @error EndIf Return $sClassName & " - " & $sMsg EndFunc ;==>CheckOneObject ; ******************* Support - end ; User's COM error function. Will be called if COM error occurs Func _ErrFunc(ByRef $oError) ; Do anything here. ConsoleWrite(@ScriptName & " (" & $oError.scriptline & ") : ==> COM Error intercepted !" & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.number is: " & @TAB & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.number) & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oError.windescription & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oError.description & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.source is: " & @TAB & @TAB & $oError.source & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oError.scriptline & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.retcode is: " & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.retcode) & @CRLF & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>_ErrFunc  
      But I miss something and the code not works as intendend.
      Please join and contribute, in solving this issue, as this will be handy for entire community.
      @mLipok

btw.
      I think that this may be realated to ChrB() which I simply translate to StringToBinary()
      Especialy this :
      StringToBinary(Chr(0))) could be the main issue.
      But for now I'm tired and going to sleep.
      Hope maybe tomorrow somebody solve this issue.

• By Deshanur
      Am trying to automate injecting credential on the login form for all kind of Web application for IE. I know how to identify the form name by viewing the source code and using the method - _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, $form_Name).
      I would like to know how to identify or get the form object for the web app where there is no form name tag for example below, for the is I have used - _IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0) to get the form object.
      My Question is does it work for all kind of application "_IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0)" how to identify Index value? is it always 0? is there any better solution?
      The final solution am looking for is find out form object, get the username, password field and inject credential and submit the form.
      How to find out index value? for the forms which does not have form name field.
      $login_form = _IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0) $email_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_UserName) $pass_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_password) $login_button = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_submitbutton) _IEFormElementSetValue($email_field, $CmdLine[2]) _IEFormElementSetValue($pass_field, $CmdLine[3]) ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]","{Enter}") OR This works fine if the form has form name. $login_form = _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, $form_Name) $email_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_UserName) $pass_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_password) $login_button = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_submitbutton) _IEFormElementSetValue($email_field, $CmdLine[2]) _IEFormElementSetValue($pass_field, $CmdLine[3]) ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]","{Enter}")
    • By UEZ
      This project has been discontinued!

Here a small tool I wrote to update my Sysinternal tools collection without the need to download always the whole package or visiting the site to check for updates. I know that there are several tools available (also some tools written in AutoIt) but here another one for the collection. It was good exercise for me to code it.

Some files from the live web site cannot be downloaded although they are visible!

Here the download link of the source code only: AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.6 build 2020-09-23 beta.7z  (1557 downloads previously)
      -=> Requires AutoIt version 3.3.13.20 or higher / tested on Win8.1 real machine and some VMs: Win7 / Vista / Win10

Compiled exe only: @MediaFire

Just select the Sysinternal Tools folder or create one and press the synchronize button to download the selected items. Click on AutoIt label (near to left upper corner) to open menu.

Special thanks to LarsJ, Melba23 and mesale0077 for their help. 

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...
      If you want to add your language please check out #Region Language. Thanks. 

Please report any bug or if you have any suggestions.

The language of the tool tip from each of the executable in the left list view were automatically created using Google translator and weren't checked for correctness.

Br,
      UEZ
    • By devilspride
      The following code creates a IE blank window
      Local $oIE = _IECreate()  
      But when i use Navigate to the URL, it open the URL in Microsoft Edge instead if IE.
      _IENavigate($oIE,$url)  
      What should i do to navigate in IE.
      Complete code :
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <IE.au3> #Region TESTING Local $url = 'https://www.youtube.com' Local $oIE = _IECreate() _IENavigate($oIE,$url) #EndRegion Console Output
      IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_ClientDisconnected (-2147023174, Browser has been deleted prior to operation.)  
      I have searched the forums but did not find such kind of post.
      Other posts were describing How to use Edge using Web driver selenium.

Edit: I am working in Windows10. Recently many changes have been done by Microsoft to IE and Microsoft Edge. (2020)
      Earlier in 2019 this was working fine.