Automating program & Web Interface

Hi there, I have a repetitive project and wished to do it through autoit, selenium, C#/java  possibly.

Currently, the process involve
1. Creating a security key through a program A (Needed information such as name, phone number, etc). (This part, I know i can create a AutoIt GUI, and have the user enter all their information, and once ready I can run the program to automate by creating the security key).

2. Going to a webpage, then login, and enter all these name, phone number, and generate another security keys.
(Here, i am not sure how autoit can do it, because I would need autoit to recognize the proper inputfield text box on the webpage, and also click submit button and wait for callbacks. Therefore, I am thinking somehow autoit can run & send the GUI information to selenium?

Hope to get some opinions from everyone.

Thanks!
AT

use _IE  or FireFox for browser automation. see helpfile for _IE...

http://english.documentation.ff-au3.thorsten-willert.de/
Edited by 232showtime
Insert Link with Different text doesnt work in my side

ill get to that... i still need to learn and understand a lot of codes graduated.gif

Correct answer, learn to walk before you take on that marathon.

This is really easy :o just use GUICtrlRead to get the Typed Information and make an IE Browser GUI and use The Send("Text") to Type the Data in the Browser :o

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

im not very familiar with IE Automation cause I use FireFox, and please again check the help file for IE automation..

;Open a browser with the form example, fill in a form field and submit the form

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE = _IE_Example("form")
Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "ExampleForm")
Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "textExample")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Hey! It works!")
Sleep(2000)
_IEFormSubmit($oForm)

Edited by 232showtime

ill get to that... i still need to learn and understand a lot of codes graduated.gif

Correct answer, learn to walk before you take on that marathon.

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, naveenlr said:

I need a script for install anydesk software

So you post in a 2 year old unrelated thread to ask? Make a new post, show what you've already tried and stop crossposting in unrelated threads.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator