How to read the contents in the datagrid using AutoIT?

Hello ,

I am just wondering if there is any way to get the contents of the data grid using Auto-IT The data-grid is windows control...I have gone through the general help provided by the forum and I have seen only answer which is not possible by AutoIT.

This is just to make sure whether it is possible or no by AutoIT because I am working on a product which is mostly of datagrid.

Class name : WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.2bf8098_r11_ad1

Hello Shoby,

Please refrain from bumping your own thread before it has hit the 24 hour mark, it is actually against the rules.

Please, have a look at this topic: link

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Hello Mikah,

Thanks for the link.

In my case i have the datagrid control with all rows and columns..I just wanna read the contents and compare whether the datagrid value is correct or not..

Share your inputs plz..

Did you read the link, by chance?

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Ya I have read the link..

My issue is different from that..I just wanna read the contents from the datagrid.

Plz help me on this..

Urgent help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

• Developers
Plz help me on this..

Urgent help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

​Is there a fire somewhere?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

So why this bs about being in a hurry twice in one thread? Do you seriously think it will speed up assistancce or could it actually have a negative effect?
Maybe you should ask yourself why others get help while you are not.? Could it be the lack of information?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have never thought seriously that it will speed up assistance.

My issue is:

I am testing an .NET application which has data grid in it. I have to get into the contents to choose the option further. For example,

I have data grid view with three columns and 10 rows with alphabets in one columns, respective student  names and roll number in other columns. I have to get the information of alphabet 'S' and also its roll number and names by skipping all other values in the grid.

Could anyone help me in this? or do I need to provide more information on this issue?