Mimmic one action of a program

My computer is a MSI AIO (It's a PC that's just a screen, like a mac) that has the headphone jack right behind it. Every time I want to switch between speakers/headphone i have to turn the whole PC, and unplug/plug back the headphones.

That was, until the day I found MSI made an application called "msi Gaming Control Center" that lets you switch between headphones/speakers clicking on a button. However, booting this app and clicking it takes about 20-30 seconds, and I have a spare key in my keyboard I'd like to use to do this single action.

I can program my keyboard to execute an application with no problem. I made a script to increase/decrease the volume, increase/decrease brightness easily, etc. (an Autoit script that uses http://nircmd.nirsoft.net/) gosh... I'm really used to laptops....

Is there anything that could guide me how to acomplish this? I tried looking for what DLLs does this program call with procmon, however, I have a hard time understanding it.

To those who make UDFs that work with DLLs, how do you know which methods are available?

Thanks,

oli

Edited by olivarra1

My first and main question would be is this a separate audio device that your toggling between or the same audio device and changing a setting.

If its the prior there are lots of easy ways, including this I found written with AutoIT

http://funk.eu/ssd/

If you're just changing a setting for a single device (like in my example at home chaning my line in port to a mic in port on my soundcard) that may be more complicated.