Web Automation

I am looking for an autoit solution to automate routine tasks at my office below are the steps i perform everyday.

Here are the steps

The process that i do is very manual and repeating same kind of steps every day

Below is the detailed steps and i ahve inlcuded the steps in attachment. I am looking for autmation solution

Step 1      Copy the Flexi Number from excel (Cell P3)       
Step 2      Click on Search button in webpage  paste the Flexi number in Search button in flexi button     
Step 3      Copy the store Number from excel  (Cell O3)  
                Click on Select a store button  in select store in webpage
Step 4      Pick date from excel (Cell G3)  and paste in webpage       
Step 5      Update account and paste it in account    

Select Each link in the page        
Step 7      Once the page is opened take screen print of the page and save to a folder

All the Geniuses could you pleasse help me automating this procedure? sample files attached

BR

Uday

screen print.docx

sample.xlsx

• Moderators

oodai,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

But please pay attention to where you post - the "Examples" section where you started this thread is clearly marked: "This is NOT a general support forum!".  I have moved it for you, but would ask you to be more careful in future.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

are you asking someone to code it for you? or you already made a script but Didn't Turn Out Like You Wanted It To?

ill get to that... i still need to learn and understand a lot of codes graduated.gif

Correct answer, learn to walk before you take on that marathon.

• Moderators

oodai, welcome to the forum. I think what 232showtime is trying to point out, is that this forum is dedicated to assisting users with their scripts. We operate off the "teach a man to fish" motto, rather than you just putting in a request and someone doing it for you. For your question, I would suggest the following:

Step 1      Copy the Flexi Number from excel (Cell P3)

•    Look at the built-in Excel functions in the help file

Step 2      Click on Search button in webpage  paste the Flexi number in Search button in flexi button   

• Look at the _IE functions in the help file. 

I would start with those two steps, and make sure you understand how they work, before moving on. Once you have tried something on your own, feel free to post your script (even if it is not running as you would expect) and we will do what we can to assist.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!